22 May 2024, 02:27:58 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: What do men look for in a woman?  (Read 53694 times)
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 24 December 2009, 16:27:13 »
ReplyReply

You guys need to get a room... whistle

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 25 December 2009, 00:25:10 »
ReplyReply

*blushes*

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 25 December 2009, 07:07:05 »
ReplyReply

(blushes a little bit, without the "*"... )

...following your suggestions, room search OTW (but don´t you voyeurs expect any results in public!  whistle)... Brede lach  salute

(@ Jilly: Just joking - at least half way, probably in the end wouldn´t mind sharing a room for some talking...  Grijns -, in case it wasn´t clear, gotta stop those hijackers!...  congrats)

Rattler
« Last Edit: 25 December 2009, 07:19:06 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 25 December 2009, 14:43:56 »
ReplyReply

hihi

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 25 December 2009, 16:39:26 »
ReplyReply

You guys make me laugh. And then you make me cry.  What am I going to do with you all?    waa     Smiley

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 25 December 2009, 16:47:12 »
ReplyReply

What am I going to do with you all?

Its been my experience that you can't shoot us and you can't live with us, so I'm of no help here! hatsoff

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 25 December 2009, 19:55:04 »
ReplyReply

Nor me, Jody said it all (and in better English!  hatsoff).

The hard life of a "Forum Angel", no?  Knipoog  

blabla peace

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 25 December 2009, 22:34:59 »
ReplyReply

Well,  no one said life was going to be easy.  But I reckon I can handle you guys just fine.     Kus

btw,  Rattler,  I think I was put on this earth just to make you change your ways.     xangel

Truth be known,  I'm tuff as old boots.   Cool

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 26 December 2009, 00:00:37 »
ReplyReply

I think I was put on this earth just to make you change your ways.

UH OH! Better run for it while you still can Rattler! I'll cover for ya... at2

bolt

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 26 December 2009, 01:52:40 »
ReplyReply

hey now, no fair!  At least give me a chance.     Actually come to think about it,  I think he's fine just as he is.    congrats

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 26 December 2009, 03:03:36 »
ReplyReply

hey now, no fair!

C'mon Jilly, hadn't you heard anything is fair in Love & War? Especially in the War between the sexes!  drillsarge

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 27 December 2009, 16:40:56 »
ReplyReply

Battle?  I'd rather make love than war anytime   Knipoog

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 27 December 2009, 17:19:04 »
ReplyReply

I'd rather make love than war anytime

Oooh, this ones good fellas, better keep yer wits about ye in her presence...come to think of it, we're men, we have no wits when it comes to women...We're dooooomed!
 Geschokt

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 27 December 2009, 18:49:08 »
ReplyReply

I should think so too!    Tong

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 27 December 2009, 20:41:16 »
ReplyReply

...erm..., that depends, if you allow me that insertion...  Brede lach

Dominant Women

JFTR, I think the guy in the vid is the absolute clown, so many words, to in the end not say *anything* really except relating his personal history of failure (and forgetting to give the ladies the leeway if he didnt like them, why would he be with them so long?), *CLOWN* from my POV (though I think he is stating all this trying to be serious).

Evolutionary reasons he cannot see? There are, if you look a bit beyond the bible/coran text, and seriously! Personally those guys give me the creeps, I feel I do not like women that are not up to me: I judge myself to be pretty dominant, so I want an equal counterpart, ain´t that the salt of the earth?

He is right in only one point, I also won´t discuss (but I *won´t* discuss  - as he obvioulsy did despite what he says - how I order my food Smiley )

Ay. life as a man is difficult, cannot live with them, cannot without....

Selected this vid for a joke, just check the comments (gotta read at reverse, bottom is first, no time to re-organize), Now tell me, where is the problem?! With the gals or with those guys?:

Odood19 (hace 2 meses)
+1
the truth is that all women are? programed to piss us off. they are ALL whores and thats the truth. they dont get our large-print minds because they are looking for some really complex chick-flickish feelings and they fail so they try to dominate us so they can breed. we can end this if we use women like objects more often

Ubu987 (hace 3 meses)
+3
It is not the case that 'someone must be dominant'. Control yourself. Do? not control other people.

Fuunken (hace 3 meses)
No, someone has to be dominant. It's how things work and have always work. Dominant doesn't mean control either, but there must be dominance or the relationship will fail 99% of the time? and the that 1% means both people are in a coma.

hemsyyy (hace 4 meses)
i like you fistfulodicks, lololol...? keep up the good work ignore the haters

Shehasnomorals (hace 7 meses)
OR..
4. A man who won't be dominated? by a woman, her girlfriends, or her family.
5. A man who won't take care of children that aren't his.
6. A man who doesn't agree with the woman coddling of President Obama.
7. A man who rejects western social norms that keep women in power.

Shehasnomorals (hace 7 meses)
I've reposted your pathetic begging for G.P.
FistfulofDicks wrote: "I can't find? any dominant women. I want one."

FistfulofDicks (hace 7 meses)
I'm reposting your pathetic idealogy.

Shehasnormorals wrote: "I have a small penis and feel inferior? among other men so I want a submissive woman who will always stay with me"

Ok, what deos that tell us? Really?

Comments appreciated (I got my idea, along the "Mama" complex I described somewhere, but want to wait out what you gals/guys have up your sleeve).

Rattler
« Last Edit: 27 December 2009, 21:09:58 by Rattler » Logged

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 27 December 2009, 21:33:17 »
ReplyReply

My first impression is that the guy in the video  comes across as very unlikable.  His whole attitude suggests that he doesn't really like or trust women that much,  perhaps he has some bad experiences in the past, who knows?  He seems somewhat bitter towards women he conceives as being 'dominant'.  I honestly don't know what more to make of him.  Not someone I would want to date, no way.

The fact is there are quite a few men out there like that.  What makes them so suspicious and negative towards women? I have no idea,  but they are off-putting, no doubt it.

Personally,I don't think there should be any need for either the man or woman to act 'dominant', that to me sounds like a form of insecurity.  (Unless it's just game playing that is Knipoog  )

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 27 December 2009, 21:34:59 »
ReplyReply

btw,  Rattler.  Could you further explain what this 'mama' complex you always mention is all about?   Onbeslist

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 27 December 2009, 21:42:58 »
ReplyReply

What do women want?

I agree with what this woman says:

Relationship & Dating Advice : What Women Want in Men

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 27 December 2009, 22:40:21 »
ReplyReply

btw,  Rattler.  Could you further explain what this 'mama' complex you always mention is all about?   Onbeslist

I have done before, great search engine we have (just had to enter "mama", there it was) http://www.warandtactics.com/smf/wats-21st-century-zoo/wat-zoo-exhibit-6-lubna-ahmed-hussein-the-trouser-lady/ (adaped by adding some words for this thread):

Quote from: Rattler
For many men women are - by definition - indecent if they ever manage to get her horizontal, that is why so many guys need to talk of "sluts", "bitches" or else, when refering to the girls they managed to get laid.

It is the "Mama" complex (my personal theory):

Big Tits (like Mama when I was a baby! Want them back again!), and they are of cause saints and as such stand on a pedestal and cannot be bothered with "dirty" things like sex (and so we men can understand they will only by obligation fall for our sexual assaults, to do us a favor, as "Mama"), and so every lady who does not fall into that scheme (like the whores the married guys frequent to once fuck someone not a "saint" and do dirty stuff), are by definition: Indecent...

I can detail more, if that should not be sufficient.

What do women want?

I agree with what this woman says:

Relationship & Dating Advice : What Women Want in Men

For starters, I guess you named the thread at reverse (What do Men look for in Women?), but as you started it, why not let you take the lead and direct it somewhere else... Smiley ?

2nd , I also was appalled to post this vid a day or so ago (it appeared first in "related videos" on one that was posted here, do not ask me which one was the original - and I guess you just looked at it an said: "Hey! That fits!"). Well, I remember the series (it is a company promo series, 1 min each of which 15 secs are repeating the company name, and I would not believe the lady one word though even she said sensible stuff or got it all right as like in this one you posted) BECAUSE I saw the other ones (and even posted one before, for laughs), check some samples and tell me we men have to take *that* in serious (as I do not want to clog the thread with vids, I will use the quote format to just transmit the urls without transforming them):

Look, the man she is talking about, he won´t need the advice... What about the guy who (like the majority) has just this exact problem: He does *not feel confident* when falling in love, his knees shake and his mouth goes dry, and he does not know what to utter..., and the lady does not solve a little bit of his predicament...

Or take this one:
If a friend turns into a lover, it's wise to avoid talking to them about past relationships. Avoid getting too clingy when intimacy is added to a friendship.

(again, all the rest is just mentioning the company, this is her message, and, with all due respect, it is pure rubbish: If you have had a friend for some time that suddenly turns into a lovers relationship, you will *already know everything about his past*, or what does she want to insinuate? That we as friends have not shared our sorrows, anxieties or hopes? Rubbish!

I recall there is one about kissing (the one I posted for laughs before), standby and let me search...

Ok, found it, actually two. both are ROFL (and, sorry, rubbish again):

#1:
... in order to get a first kiss, look at body language, make eye contact and be aware of receptive energy. Look for messages before leaning in for a first kiss

ROFL, LMAO, when you are in love and have the time to look (consciently!) for "receptive energy" (whatever that means), for messages and for body language, you are simply at the wrong time at the wrong place with the wrong woman...  Grijns

The other one is not much better Smiley :

When kissing someone, it's important to have fresh breath, to be comfortable and to be soft and gentle. Make a kiss sensual and romantic with help from a relationship coach... don´t be in an arkward position...

ROFL again, RTFM? or What? This is no help whatsoever to people who do not know how to kiss, they will not be able to take anything from here as they cannot at the same time kiss and read the manual... (talking from  - many decades ago - experience here):

3rd: My take: Forget all those dating coaches and what they say (ok, read and/and/or listen to them, keep it in the back of your mind, one moment of your life - when you are *already experienced* (!) you might find one or the other snippet helpful):

- Men present themselves, women chose: As a guy, you can do whatever you want in your presentation, if the gal does not find the "click" to what she is looking for, forget it.

- Even if you do nothing special and she "clicks" she will twll you later what of your "nothing" impressed her, and you wont believe it nor ever be able to repeat it.

It is not the men that choose, in the end it comes out this, from our man´s side:

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else.
He'll trade the world
For the good thing he's found.
If she's bad he can't see it.
She can do no wrong.
Turn his back on his best friend
If he put her down.

When a man loves a woman.
He spend his very last dime
Tryin' to hold on to what he needs
He'd give up all his comfort
Sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way it ought to be.

Well, this man loves a woman
I give you everything I have
Tryin' to hold on to your precious love
Baby, please don't treat me bad.

When a man loves a woman
Down deep in his soul.
She can bring him such misery
If she plays him for a fool
He's the last one to know
Lovin' eyes can't never see.

When a man loves a woman
He can do no wrong
He can never want some other girl.
Yes, when a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world.

Percy Sledge- When a Man Loves a Woman

And, sometimes you are lucky, and the response is ok (but, who would have guessed? With a woman´s twist to things, check the subtley changed lyrics...  Grijns):

Amadine, "The VOiCE!" - When a man loves a woman (Percy Sledge)

That is the power you gals have over us guys (of cause, we have our responses, but I wont tell details nor figures... Smiley  Brede lach ), it is a blanced world, after all...  Knipoog

FWIW,

Rattler

P.S.:

According to what I see and have experienced, we men truly are vulnerable, and whatever much I applaude the harsh take on violent male gender violence, there is also some (not sanctioned that I knew of) psychological female gender violence excerted, simply making use of our open doors, as women do not feel the restraints we men do:

Como una promesa, eres tú, eres tú, /You are like a promise
Como una mañana de verano, /like morning of summer
Como una sonrisa, eres tú, eres tú, /like a smile you are, that is you
Así, así, eres tú. /that is how, that is how you are!

Toda mi esperanza, erés tú, eres tú, /you are all my hope
Como el agua fresca en mis manos, /like fresh water in ma hands
Como fuerte brisa, eres tú, eres tú, /like a strong breeze, you are
Así, así, eres tú. /like this, like this you are

Refrán:

Eres tú, como el agua de mi fuente, /you are: Like the water of my fountain
Eres tú, el fuego de mi hogar /You are: The fire in my house
Eres tú, como el fuego de mi hoguera, /You are: The fire in my fire place
Eres tú, el trigo de mi pan. /You are: The wheat of my bread
Como un poema, eres tú, eres tú /Like a poem you are, thats how you are
Como una guitarra en la noche. /Like a guitar at night
Todo mi horizonte, eres tú, eres tú /All my horizon you are
Así, así, eres tú. /That is what you are for me.

Parrita "Eres Tú"

R.

« Last Edit: 27 December 2009, 23:21:07 by Rattler » Logged

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 27 December 2009, 23:50:46 »
ReplyReply

Quote: and I guess you just looked at it an said: "Hey! That fits!").

Yes, that's right, that's what happened.  I've never seen any others from her or anyone else,  I don't check out 'relationship' videos.  After all everyone has their own take on what is right and what is not.  But  that one I posted, fits in with what I believe.

I actually don't think it's a good idea to go on about our ex.s.  Sure  she might already know about your past relationships,   but if she  cares for you, then she will not appreciate you bringing up your ex.  too often.  For instance if I was seeing a guy who would talk about his ex.  then I would wonder if he doesn't still have feelings for her, and if he does, then that would be a big problem, at least for me.  When I am serious about a guy,  he had better forget all about is ex.  or it's not going to work.  I give my all to a relationship and I expect the same back in return.  And,  I admit,  I am very possessive, and am not capable of sharing or being 2nd best to anyone, at least if I really care of the man.  It's either all or nothing.  It just doesn't work any other way with me.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44911903 | Sitemap