|27 March 2017, 00:45:46|
|Welcome to War and Tactics! War and Tactics Forum has been heavily streamlined to help you find your place of interest faster. Hope you like it!|
|Home||Forum||Help||! Forum Rules !||Search||Calendar||Donations||Login||Register||Chat|
Welcome to WaT, make yourself comfortable, have fun!
As in every other forum, here are some - few - rules that we all abide to (infractions will be handled according to severness as perceived by the admins, anything from a friendly bow shot to a permanent ban is possible, though we give some sensible leeway in general):
1. ON TOPIC (mil sections) posting rules:
What do we expect from you (and what do we not tolerate)?
We expect the members to behave as grown-ups and gentlemen/ladies throughout:
- We will NOT discuss how other forums work or how people behave on other boards... (though there is nothing wrong with citing other forums as sources). You have a problem with the works in another forum?: Discuss it there, not here.
- Show respect to other members and their ideas/opinions.
- Discussion is fine, but we do not tolerate flame wars, foul language nor offensive or discriminating statements, be they related to beliefs, opinions or religion.
- We do not tolerate spamming and advertising (if you really feel the need to contribute something of importance to our members in the advertising sense, contact Admins first, they will check and give their verdict - within reasonable time)... OBVIOUS SPAMMERS WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED w/o prior warning.
- We do not tolerate NAZI or SS symphatizers, terrorist supporters, or any other group or person that features issues that collide with International Law or basic Human Rights.
- Provide sources (links preferred) for things you have posted wherever possible or step back if challenged and you cannot.
Remains one important thing to mention:
When posting about currently ongoing conflicts,
THINK before you post so you don´t put anyone out there fighting in danger:
OPSEC and PERSEC are top priority!
2. Posting in the OFF TOPIC/LOUNGE section on WaT does not mean:
- ...that you can start a gossip/flamewar tyrade against someone
- ...that we're gonna discuss how other forums work or how people behave on other boards... (though there is nothing wrong with citing other forums as sources). You have a problem with the works in another forum?: Discuss it there, not here.
- ...neither do we have the intention to shown porn or anything related to it...
Basically, its easy: Dont do anything on the forum that you would not do face-to-face or that you would not like to have done to you.
Some legal issues:
It is strictly against forum politics (and will be reacted upon by staff):
- to post, upload, email/PM, or in any other way transmit
a) any content that users do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit and display including any content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that users might have with respect to the content
b) any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity
All items, pictures and topics you see on our forum related to Swastikas, SS runes or other NAZI symbolics are here with a historical reason only (almost inevitable in the WWII sections and archives), there is no political statement whatever related to them.
Koen & the Staff