18 May 2024, 18:14:16 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: The Omnipresent, currently playing (music) thread...  (Read 489880 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: 31 December 2010, 20:35:44 »
ReplyReply

at 4

Pearl Jam - Alive... HD ( 2010 )
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: 31 December 2010, 21:02:19 »
ReplyReply

no.3

Metallica - One

no.2

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (Live)

no.1

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #842 on: 31 December 2010, 23:13:53 »
ReplyReply

LtCol Koen, with all due respect:

Just for starters and so you dont feel too much attacked (I know you got a weak spot there), I like what you posted, all are favorites of me under a certain aspect.

OTOH what I dont like (and I am a simple user, so take with a grain of salt, your command rules) is flooding this musically exceptional channel with mediocre music and all from one genre, and over two posts to avoid the limits (that were made with a reason).

I know, this sounds like an attack, but I DONT MEAN IT as one, just expressing my user purism here):

(Rant/SoapBox Mode ON)

I understand there are many polls out there about music, the last I read yesterday made Briteny Spears the "Best Musician of The Century". Please, seriously, double check what is left if you take away what makes a musician, and then make up your mind again about polls...

Britney Spears microphone live - what she REALLY sounds like!

Are you proposing that, because elected by a mainly ignorant audience (Britney also made the richest young musician with 20+ millions in 2010), we others with a basic idea of music (and you have showed so often that you have it) have to follow suit?

Are there no other musicians that we have so proudly presented on our channel that deserve much more attention?

I also like Britney songs, in their environment, but I will never call them important, and, what for me is more important, you report a poll with vids ***without*** your OWN (boy, youre the boss, no?) opinion:

Of the 5 songs, which one do **YOU** like? Frankly, that would be the thingy to interest me, the polls I can see also on the net or on TV, and I could post about 20 every day, with no significance whatsoever (DO YOU READ ME, SIR???)

Oh, you dont like any? Why do you post them then?

Oh, you like #2? Why then not say so and put it into discussion as something that is *you* and makes a forum?

I know you are - like me - a music freak, but WHY THEN NOT EXPRESS YOUR TASTE (in *every* post)?  To cite polls, reports, etc, will never explain to us mere mortals why you tolerate and furbish a music thread here, and less so where your heart goes. Are you not with your heart here?

If you (and anybody else) just puts reports in for discussion on a forum without leaning to any side, that is called "baiting": "Lets see who reacts, then we will answer": Bad, bad, bad. Pooh, pooh, pooh. Urrrggghhh, urrggghhh, urrrggghhh.

This said, we are in the last minutes of the leaving year, maybe you get a better approach next year convincing us users that this is necessary (or WaT will have an user minus within the next hour?)

JFTR: I am ready to depart anytime, you dont have to take shit from me under no circumstances, this is your forum.

But, then, this - for me most precious and important - thread started by FACMan under some serious ideas I hold so dear that I feel it deserves a respect I will not shod just because a commander orders to go mediocre, based on polls. If J. or anybody puts up a song I dont like, I can stand that, and even appreciate it, as it is his/her opinion and I respect it and even might learn something from it, open my hoizons kindof.

OTOH, to put on 5+ songs that *other people*, completely alienate to this thread, have chosen comes over as an insult to me, sorry: I am, in everything, a purist (and not saying thats the way to go): This is OUR music thread, and - from my POV - youre part of it, LTC or not.

Do as you like, I am your friend, and at your disposition (but definitely angry).

Kindest, and with some more music, from *MY* opinion (just, and as we all are going into a new decade, to explain better what I mean):

Bach, well tempered piano (Clavier)?

I am sure you heard it named, music freaks you are, but it could be you dont know what it means exactly, and why it is the basis for *all* todays modern/western music:

In early times most instruments were either blown or stroked, and the piano as such did not exist: The "Harpsichord" was the instrument that you touched with keys (as in "keyboard"), but, as all others, it was tuned to just one tone:

If you play a violin and follow straight harmonic rules, halving the string gets you up one certain level of tones (an octave), quartering a string gets you up one quart etc... Harmonic. And not interchangable: A Quint from "C" (= "G") wont be *exactly* the same as a Quart from "d" (= G"), only today its the same, and this because Mr. Bach thought it up. Before his invention it would represent the *true* harmonic vibration, but would be different from any key started.

This was a problem for centuries, until this guy, J. S. Bach had the  urock brilliant idea of "slightly" reducing the true harmonies to accomadate them in total over the take of 12 notes (which we use today), he called it "tempering well": He reduced the "natural" vibrations to some "logical" vibrations and invented so the 12-tone system, in which every quart from "D" is the sametone exactly  as a quint" from "C" or a septim from "A".

As nobody believed this was possible (before his invention all orchestras had to be written into one key only), he composed and published a series of 12x Preludes and Fugues, all played on his newly (and differently: "well tempered") tuned piano, in all 12 keys, from C major to B minor, just to show practically that it worked.

Wow! A cornerstone for modern music!

But, he went way further in his quest:

He challenged himself to not only to show that it would work within all keys, but also with up to 5 "voices" playing the same "theme"..., his "test" had to be "spectacular", else he feared it would not triumph with people like Händel or other important Baroc musicians around who challenged each others all the time intellectually from their respective kings` courts over distance.

He was a mathematician (as all serious artists in that time he was pluri-interested and pluri-educated: Astronomy, Maths, Physics, Religion, Painting, Poetry, Music, all was the same for those guys), his musical result is what still stands for being "German" today, pure logic, mathematical harmony and sensitive overload...

Check this, for an example: The Prelude and Fugue in C-Major (first key on his "well tempered" piano). I put up the videop for you to enjoy, but I want to enlighten you a bit more about the background, so: Enjoy the Prelude (which will - yes, some catholics copied it - remind you of the "Ave Maria"), but then bear with me for the minutes after 02:08 into the vid when the fugue starts (the prelude occupies 2 mins), I will show you what I am talking about.

The version is by Friedrich Goulda, for me the best ever interpretor of Bachs ideas: While even I as a dilletant can play the prelude mreasonably well, only ppl likehim can produce the fugue the way it should sound and how Bach genious anticipated it, slowly and to hear every detail:

Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C major, BWV 846, from Bach's Well-tempered Clavier, Gulda pianist

Ok, so you have listened to it (and did not stop at 2:05?). Now, look at the genious behind it from the notes: It does not matter if you cannot read notes in detail, but, what goes up is "Up!" and reverse, just understading this is enough to follow what I want to explain:

Here you can see the theme (which are the first notes you hear from 2:08 til 2:18 in the vid) as he put it, repeating it 6 times and topping the same tune one on top of the other, 6 times stacked, still sonds harmonic (and dit this times 12):

That is not all:

If you take a closer look (or listen more closely) you will see he also then twisted the notes around (called "mirrored", literally: What goes up goes down and vice versa), reversed the theme (called "crabbing", same notes, but played in reversed order from behind to the front) and some more stuff, I will add the orignial sheets for you to find the patterns (its not that hard, if you listen and follow the notes with your fingers, again I am refering to the fugue, 2 mins+ into the vid).

The absolutely amazing thing about the well tempered piano is that Bach not only managed to show this system (and that it worked) through all the 12 keys, but that even it is composed on pure mathematical basics it makes for an absolutely harmonic and "complete" hearing effect. Dont worry if you either can only follow one "voice" or the whole "unison" chorus, even best professional musicians cannot differenciate it, our brain is not made for this (if your surname should be Bach you at least have a genetical chance to prove this scientific fact wrong).

How he wrote it (and it is well documented that he wrote stuff like this just from memory, ready to print, like Zappa):

Now, with this knowledge, listen to it once more, and maybe even to the catholic copy of the Ave Maria:

Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C major, BWV 846, from Bach's Well-tempered Clavier, Gulda pianist

And no, I dont want to start a discussion about singers qualities here, personally I *hate* the Ave Maria....

Pavarotti & Bono - Ave Maria (External Embedding Disabled)

FWIW, with a clearly stated opinion,

All have a great and happy New Year 2011!

(Rant/SoapBox Mode OFF)

Rattler

« Last Edit: 31 December 2010, 23:27:30 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: 1 January 2011, 12:22:27 »
ReplyReply

Comparing Britney Spears and her election with the top 5 of the StuBru list is absurd.
That's comparing a bycicle with a potatoe.

Dec 31 in it's last hours with most people not posting/writing anymore gives them the opportunity to listen to some good music, it should be allowed to post at that certain moment content that doesn't need to be studied/discussed.
Furthermore, nobody stops people from replying to the videos, like you did.

What songs I like the most in that Top 4? Best group is without doubt Led Zeppelin (in the list and in generally in the music world), most enjoyable song is Child in Time and Nirvana is on no.1 not because it's the best song neither THEIR best song but because of the impact the song had when it was released.

OTOH, to put on 5+ songs that *other people*, completely alienate to this thread, have chosen comes over as an insult to me, sorry

Who says I don't like these songs? who says I only posted them because they were in a list? I posted them because A. I was listening to them on the radio, B. They were in a list always played on Dec.31st, C. I LIKE THEM!
If/when you want to feel insulted you're free to do so. There's no reason to do so....

This said, we are in the last minutes of the leaving year, maybe you get a better approach next year convincing us users that this is necessary (or WaT will have an user minus within the next hour?)

another threat of leaving because I posted some musicvideos in a way you don't like it? man, WTF are we doing here?
JFTR: I am ready to depart anytime, you dont have to take shit from me under no circumstances, this is your forum.

But, then, this - for me most precious and important - thread started by FACMan under some serious ideas I hold so dear that I feel it deserves a respect I will not shod just because a commander orders to go mediocre, based on polls. If J. or anybody puts up a song I dont like, I can stand that, and even appreciate it, as it is his/her opinion and I respect it and even might learn something from it, open my hoizons kindof.

So because these songs are popular they shouldn't be posted? Because I posted them I don't show respect? And where do you see me giving orders? And where did I tell you to 'shod' Please show me where and when?

This is so nice to read as 1st post on Jan 1st. thx
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #844 on: 1 January 2011, 22:39:58 »
ReplyReply

Sorry, Koen, of course you are right.

Rereading my post from yesterday I realize my tone and gist was inappropriate and unasked for, sometimes my cables somehow shortcircuit for a moment (though the "one user minus" was meant as a joke) and then I sound way harsher than I mean to.

Sorry again, and Happy New 2011 everybody!

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #845 on: 1 January 2011, 23:20:05 »
ReplyReply

Nice list Koen!

I do like no 4 to 1 very much.
But I have one as absolute favourite.

Another favourite singer I heard on the radio here yesterday (not much played) is a German singer.
He had a small role in Das Boot.
With songs as Der Weg, Halt mich and more, brilliant composer some people named him the German Springsteen.
I am sure Matt knows whom I talking about Knipoog
But enough words, just listen.....
Herbert Grönemeyer Halt mich

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #846 on: 2 January 2011, 05:51:50 »
ReplyReply

Blondie - call me:

Blondie- Call me

Blondie - Call me

(because I think you guys are getting wwayyy to serious about music!).

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: 2 January 2011, 11:12:07 »
ReplyReply

morning all.... this one gives me goosebumps... that raw voice....  Tong

oh...it's not only this song of Pearl Jam I like... but as in many cases with music I'm a 'slow'... sometimes I buy a cd 15-20 years after it was released, and lots of them are from around '85 to '95

this is the set I got as a present 2 years ago:

and friday I bought a 2cd-set from PJ with "VS" & "Ten"

Pearl Jam - Jeremy (HD High Definition Unplugged)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: 3 January 2011, 19:38:16 »
ReplyReply

Just happened to see TA on the shoutbox, threatening to put out his nerdy ideas about who Max Headroom was, so I decided to beat him (as always actually, we Rattlers dont think so much) and present my own take... (Amazing, no? What a little phrase can trigger?)

As you all probably know by now, TA and me stem from the same region, origins and (probably) the same genes even, but we have different ideas (have a look at our sigs to see what I mean), here is my take on the guy I had *COMPLETELY* forgotten though he once was one of my heroes (thanks Jilly, thanks TA, for reminding me of him!). Actually, why not have him back? Anybody out there to try and risk? ... 80s are TOP NOTCH again!...!? Might be a money maker!

This is the best New Years wishes (think POSITIVE! I am writing this from my twisted brains POV, and just FTR: I am NOT going to commit suicide soon...  Grijns) I could have found (but didnt find them in time - as I had forgotten them), from my heart and youth,

Enjoy!

Max Headroom Sings

Rattler
« Last Edit: 3 January 2011, 19:48:56 by Rattler » Logged

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #849 on: 3 January 2011, 20:30:17 »
ReplyReply

Indeed, you beat me! Again!

Here the, as you say, "nerdy" POV:

Max Headroom was not necessarily a person (though many assume that denying it is just another conspiration of the mason-military-industrial-complex), but basically a TV series (BRITISH and NOT US, btw, for those who believed differently, 89% according to the last poll in 1989).

Max (an artifical intellligence, first on eover on screen, and powered by Matt Frewer) became a minor celebrity outside the television series. He was the spokesman for New Coke (after the return of Coke Classic), delivering the slogan "Catch the wave!" (in his trademark staccato, stuttering playback as "Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-catch the wave!"). In the UK, Max appeared in television commercials for Radio Rentals. He also hosted an interview show on the Cinemax cable channel, called The Original Max Talking Headroom Show.

So, series, TV spots, commercials, Video Game, (and even Hacker), very present in the adolescent of the beginning 80s.

But, point in time: He made clear predicitons in 1985-1988 that you might want to check out (promised it will make you kinda cringe, probably, as all those things more or less are history by now in RL):

More or less on track:

31 March 1987: Investigative TV news reporter Edison Carter uncovers the disturbing secret of a new TV technology in use by his own employers, Network 23, called "Blipverts," high-intensity commercials with the ability to overload people's nervous system /happened in US where sublimal promo made two ppl go crazy)

21 April 1987: Carter attempts to uncover the identity of the unknown buyer attempting to acquire Security Systems...but soon finds himself on the run from the police when his identity profile is erased from the government databanks. Happened in germany when the data of one citizen were errouneously erased and he was held custody for more than a year without charges, base for a German (Peng, youre dead) and an US (Memoento) movie...

5 May 1987: A group of "Blanks", anarchists who removed themselves from the government's central databanks, threaten to use a powerful virus program to wipe out the city's entire computer network and everything connected to it. (Wikileaks/Anonymous, anybody?)

Not resolved yet:

9 October 1987: In an attempt to get an edge over the major networks, a subscription cable channel turns to airing recorded dream sequences. When Carter begins researching a story on dream recording, he learns that the process can have fatal side effects for the donors. Sounds more realistically expectable then then today.

unaired in the U.S. (Oh, the Irony! THere we are closest to such stuff!): While researching a story on genetically engineered "designer babies," Carter discovers that babies with exceptionally high IQs are being stolen from their parents just before being "born" to be used for a new TV show on Network 66. (Although unaired as part of the original U.S run, "Baby Grobags" was shown as part of the Australian series run)

He was the first visible "Cyber Punk", here to his memory:

Paranoimia (feat. Max Headroom) - Art Of Noise

He even told jokes (ATTN German Speakers!):

The Best Joke Ever Told by Max Headroom.

Prepare for the worst!

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: 3 January 2011, 20:31:23 »
ReplyReply

I've know Max for ages now.... been/am a big fan of 'Art of Noise'  champ

Max Headroom

for the insane

oh man.... I need to get some more AoN cd's.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_of_noise
« Last Edit: 3 January 2011, 20:54:15 by Koen » Logged
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #851 on: 3 January 2011, 22:19:25 »
ReplyReply

Seriously and with true pleasure I announce that I had (for some mistakes, errors and overstepping my copyright permissions) to edit my NYE post tonight: Changed some, deleted some, added some, I hope now its OK for everybody, definitely is so for me:

http://www.warandtactics.com/smf/the-lounge-get-a-beer-go-off-topic/the-omnipresent-currently-playing-%28music%29-thread/msg17046/#msg17046

Rattler

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #852 on: 3 January 2011, 23:31:45 »
ReplyReply

You made me smile, Matt.  Thanks for Max headroom lol      Grijns

One for Rattler now:

Shaina - UP!

Shania Twain - Up!

congrats congrats

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 4 January 2011, 19:17:57 »
ReplyReply

Max Headroom is for me always and ever linked to Art of Noise: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_of_noise (I know that I post this link before  Knipoog )

ofcourse you have the several versions of 'Moments in Love' which is a superb lovesong  champ
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux3u31SAeEM

but they have more super songs and albums, personally their albums should be listened to as albums... sit down and listen to a COMPLETE album (some kind of Pink Floyd rule: http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/08/17/pink_floyd_albums_removed_from_itunes_after_record_contract_expires.html )
According to Gibson Lifestyle, Pink Floyd has won a lawsuit against EMI in March, allowing it to block the sale of individual songs on services like iTunes. A High Court in the U.K. determined that the band could "preserve the artistic integrity" of whole albums by not breaking them up into individual song sales.

http://www.theartofnoiseonline.com/

discography: http://www.theartofnoiseonline.com/Discography.php (OMG Zang Zuum Tumb http://www.ztt.com/ , where's the time.................. remembering this stuff makes me realise I'm getting old.....) remember FGTH!

Art of Noise - Il Pleure

one video for now.... or else the videopolice will get on my neck  hihi

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #854 on: 4 January 2011, 21:28:53 »
ReplyReply

... or else the videopolice will get on my neck  hihi

Vid Police? Where!?  cover (FANTASTIC song, btw!)

We got a language police now in Mallorca, 170 inspectors double checking you dont speak (only) Spanish (in Spain!!), they caught my www.ohlmer.es website and I got fined Euros 1.000 for having parts in Spanish but nothing in Catalan (and I dont even live in Catalunya, at least from my POV, last I had a look at the map I was in Baleares....).

As this is for another (bitter) thread, lets go on with music instead, not in Catalan, but at least with Spanish connotations... This is personal, you can see this lady with my instrument (but I come from Piano and Bass, so I know to handle the white keys stuff on the right more or less, but the black buttons on the left still have me overpowered and resist themselves to be conquered by my clumsy fingers). This said: The instrument of the future (if you want to make a living on the peatonal zones of our island after the (!boy, are they good!) Romanians have made their way home again....

Of course, I am in one of my rant modes again (jokingly), this 1.000 Eus fine just had me go up the walls and now all fake musicians get it!

I mean, this is the same as Catalan vs. Spanish, a fake musician playing (fake and playback) electronic trumpet accordeon music....! Who TF is Annie Gong anyway, plz?

Miss Gong (Who TF is Miss Annie Gong, plz??), mistreating this cherished instrument, with "Flight of the Bumble Bee", interesting (and most challenging Rimsky-Korsakov) tune and while she sure copes better than I would within the next year, but: Fake! to playback (check out the fingers), still will have brought her her visitors (coded as I dont want her diletantism ruin this nice posts limits):
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciEBsDNryN8

My response (and why I am not going to play the street until the Romanians left), true art, and showing what this instrument can hold, I wont reach not half the level and if I constantly practiced 20 years 3 hours daily: The sound of Palma City at midday (I saw three today on my walk through the center, around 300 mtrs apart each, each as good: As they say in Russia: "Accordeon plays you"):

Pasquale Coviello plays Flight of the Bumble bee

champ hatsoff

Instrument of the future? Why that?

Soo many answers:

- Its one instrument of the past, that should tell us something:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMMSv2WpYKw

- You can impress your drums expert girlfriend:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wubmhQH3MY8

Or, BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY PWN THE PARTY!!! Its one of the instruments Zappa would have liked (Tom Waits does!) if he had known to play it: Its weird, creative, free, a band at your fingers, it funks at first date, it rocks when you want, it soothes when needed, its...: Explosive!

Julz-A on the Apollo

The King of Squeeze Rock-Julz-A-"Crazay"

Enjoy,

Rattler

« Last Edit: 4 January 2011, 21:40:13 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: 4 January 2011, 21:37:16 »
ReplyReply

damn... I limit myself to 1 vid and you respond with 3  rocketeer friends

Art of Noise - Peter Gunn Live featuring Duane Eddy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Gunn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Eddy
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #856 on: 4 January 2011, 21:42:31 »
ReplyReply

Did you died?

salute

Rattler

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #857 on: 5 January 2011, 10:51:26 »
ReplyReply

One more of this unique sound:

Squeeze Rock - "Play Your Ax"

Enjoy,

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: 5 January 2011, 20:59:14 »
ReplyReply

another artist has died (http://www.warandtactics.com/smf/the-lounge-get-a-beer-go-off-topic/the-motion-picture-thread-another-endless-topic/msg17097/#msg17097)

Gerry Rafferty: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Rafferty

with his greatest solohit

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (R.I.P. january 4, 2011)

and with Stealers Wheel

Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel

lyrics:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dkanxvvf4
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #859 on: 6 January 2011, 19:09:35 »
ReplyReply

Ouch, dont know what happened, but wrote a post and cannot find it anymore here, will try to rephrase (but 2nd brews arent as good):

My take expressed in before post was that he was kind of a rebel against the music system which supported him ( hatsoff), and that his own stance today shows there are not many left like him where the mold simply gets destroyed when the song is done:

...meanwhile back in the music business, the beat goes on and on / selling my soul to the company man when there' s nothing left to lean upon...

Well, there are still some powerful songs to remember him, at least this one is to be taken seriously:

Gerry Rafferty Take the Money & Run (1979) From Nightowl (united artists)

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Pages:  1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44874540 | Sitemap