17 May 2024, 23:43:51 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: The Omnipresent, currently playing (music) thread...  (Read 489673 times)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #960 on: 29 May 2011, 00:57:16 »
ReplyReply

Check out this vid, focussing on the male part (Not recommended: Turn off sound if you cant stand the horrible song) and it gives you an idea about dance: You´re missing something big time probably, dancing is pure body, erotic and sensual, explosive, relaxed and transcendental:

BOLERO "NO SE TÚ " ESTELA RAVAL

In my time as youngster, dancing was "eek!" but I learned it later and never have repented myself for the effort. We had a Columbian the other day who at night gave us salsa lessons in the main street of our village, and I saw a lot of 50 yrs old guys in a row all synchonized to learn his moves, and it was fun and a revelation...

Rattler
« Last Edit: 29 May 2011, 01:03:42 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: 1 June 2011, 17:18:17 »
ReplyReply

A recent turn on...

Brainticket - Places of Light

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #962 on: 1 June 2011, 22:55:14 »
ReplyReply

FacMan, you *must* have seen the light, then... Smiley I really enjoyed that one soothing me in the background with my troubles present and trying to deal with them.

One on the same line, maybe not as good but smooth (a bit monotone, but I am sure you will recognize the background guitar original of that cover):

Me to - Buelent Aris.mp4

Actually, I like "Lounge", sometimes...

As I realize you are rather the "Trip"per (slightly different to "Lounge"), let me try this one on you also: My music for going to sleep on the sofa (when I don´t want to go to my bed), I can just hope yo have a good equipment connected, else it probably won´t come over:

Seventh Swami - Praise And War Ship [Listening Pearls HQ]

My only problem with this music is purely personal: Its fairly impersonal, nobody touches an instrument...

Rattler
« Last Edit: 1 June 2011, 23:03:16 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: 2 June 2011, 01:31:20 »
ReplyReply

I did recognise the guitar piece, though for the life of me I can't remember it's name or the artist.

I liked the 2nd one a lot, thanks for sharing.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #964 on: 2 June 2011, 08:24:54 »
ReplyReply

I did recognise the guitar piece, though for the life of me I can't remember it's name or the artist.

Same with me, had hoped you would be able to help.
I liked the 2nd one a lot, thanks for sharing.

And here I had botched, actually, I did not mean to post that one (I´m glad you liked it, though) but another one by Mole 75 (also from the Listening Pearls  Series):

Mole 75 - ten years of Mole Listening Pearls

I also like almost everything from Lemmongrass in this department:

Lemongrass - "Mira" (from the album "Skydiver")

Enjoy!

Rattler

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: 2 June 2011, 13:57:44 »
ReplyReply

2 thumbs up!

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #966 on: 2 June 2011, 23:22:07 »
ReplyReply

2 thumbs up!

Hey, don't exalt yourself!  hihi

Really, I thought you might like the 2nd one as you would recognize the turf (its not only Vietnam even if it might appear so, but a mix of Cambodia, Vietnam and Thai shots, plain O-Triangle).

I personally also like Lemmongrass much better: For one, because he has some musical evolution visible, and then because he has this really great (Vietnam) vid artist Phu Nam Thuc Ha working on his stuff to a way that I as photo guy appreciate.

So, even if the first (Mole) is German, I give my personal thumbs up to the 2nd (Lemmongrass). There is a mix on youtube (three pieces if I recall right) for people who like this kind of music (much recommended):

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJLre1v4pg&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=AVGxdCwVVULXd1uNCkUMWYgBK7QIvCH_h4

Did not implement it on purpose because embedding it will only show first song, where with the link provided in the grey field above you get the whole playlist.

Now, for something completely different (and as I personally can stand Lounge or Trip only so much) and back to where people actually sing and throw themselves into the ring, here one absolutely underrated artist (the intellectuals don't like him because he is "main stream", the blacks don't like him because he is white, the whites don't like him because he is doing black stuff, etc... go figure, ain't the world crazy?).

They say he has become "weak" in the last 8 years, but I see him having matured, guess this is POV. From mine, he is surely in one line with Prince or Messi, I guess my kids will listen to him at my age and say: "What a genius!"

Anyway (just to fuel the discussion) here three pieces from the last 10 years, from young to matured in chronological order, now *THIS IS POWER* (even if I like his recent stuff better like e.g. the last I posted):

Slim Shady aka Eminem (you hadnt guessed who I was describing, right?  Brede lach)... (Turn up the volume for all of the following)

Legend has it that with one of his first appearances he met Dr. Dre and the latter said: "Who are you?" with the following result (1999, gotta skip the ads):

Eminem - My Name Is (European, Uncensored Version: No "Beeps")

2003 (on the Rappers Wars that resulted in the deaths of so many good performers):
Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers

2007 he did one of his - from my POV - best ones, here JFTR because not fitting in my posts gist as a gimmick, in "code", gotta copy/paste the link:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW5f5OQSdsM

Then, almost "pop" but with superb lyrics that will surely receive one or the other award, in 2010
Eminem - Not Afraid

Enjody (or join the Eminem Haters Crowd)

Rattler
« Last Edit: 3 June 2011, 00:07:07 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #967 on: 5 June 2011, 23:38:20 »
ReplyReply

Youssou N´Dour ring a bell with anyone here?  If not you will be surprised to find out you know at least one of his songs, he is a Senegalese Muslim and "African Music Hero", cheered by all Africa and hated by the Israelis for his religion and because he supports a Palestinian State as well as the enforcement of the UN resolutions against them (and others, he is member of the "Human Rights Now!" Tour and UNICEF ambassador of good will).

He had a concert yesterday in Dakar, organized by the Spanish Embassy (they have been doing this one every year since 2005), dubbed "AfroFlamenco" featuring not only him (he was the key act, performed at 0200 in the morning for 3 hours and everybody said it was his best concert ever: Maybe not his most refined - he played Metal and Hard Rock with Flamenco touches - but "a lesson in music" (according to a friend of mine who was sent as a critic there), but also Antonio Carmora  from Ketama ("No estamos locos") and many others.

There exists just one track right now on utube and its so badly recorded (mobile phone?) that I will only display it in code version, run it on your own risk and with volume way low, but I soon expect more (my friend who did some nice grabs will arrive here tomorrow night):

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2sBKfLp6NE

Meanwhile, here some highlights of his career (the first one is the mentioned song you surely know but had not related to him almost equally certainly)

1994:
Youssou N'Dour featuring Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds

(Youssou N'Dour singing in Wolof, translation below by yours truly):

Boul ma sene, boul ma guiss madi re nga fokni mane
Khamouma li neka thi sama souf ak thi guinaw
Beugouma kouma khol oaldine yaw li neka si yaw
mo ne si man, li ne si mane moye dilene diapale
(Translation:
You dont see me from a distance
You do not you see my smile and you think I do not know
What is below and behind me
I do not want you to see me and think
That what is inside of you is inside of me
What's inside of me is to help them)

(Neneh Cherry singing in English):

Roughneck and rudeness,
We should be using, on the ones who practiced wicked charms
For the sword and the stone
Bad to the bone
Battle's not over
Even when it's won
And when a child is born into this world
It has no concept
Of the tone it's skin living in
It's not a second
7 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting
It's not a second
7 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting (x3)

(Youssou N'Dour singing in French, translated into English by "The SenSeï"):

-j'assume les raisons qui nous poussent de changer tout,
I assume the reasons that lead us to change everything,

-J'aimerais qu'on oublie leur couleur pour qu'ils esperent
I wish we could forget their color so they can hope
-Beaucoup de sentiments de races qui font qu'ils desesperent
lots of feelings for races which make them lose hope (despair)
-Je veux les deux mains ouvertes,
I want the two hands opened,
-Des amis pour parler de leur peine, de leur joie
(and) friends to talk about their sorrow, about their joy
-Pour qu'ils leur filent des infos qui ne divisent pas
so they can give'em infos that do not divide (scatter)
-Changer
change

(Neneh Cherry as lead vocals henceforth):

7 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting
It's not a second
7 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting (x3)
And when a child is born into this world
It has no concept
Of the tone the skin it's living in
And there's a million voices (x2)
To tell you what you should be thinking
So you better sober up for just a second
We're 7 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting
It's not a second
We're 7 seconds away
For just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting
It's not a second
7 seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting....

2007, a nice romantic ballad:
African Legends - Youssou N'dour in London 11

1993, with Peter Gabriel:
Peter Gabriel & Youssou Ndour - Shakin' The Tree

Enjoy,

Rattler
« Last Edit: 5 June 2011, 23:57:24 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #968 on: 8 June 2011, 00:51:56 »
ReplyReply

OK, let me take this one on: I was away a long time and just am working slowly back through all the posts, so please pardon my late chiming in, but this one is heating me up to a level you wont want to share "live":

KATE BUSH GIVES ME THE CREEPS (and hadn't until I saw this vid)!

Why?

Koen, its your fault, entirely: I had never seen her neither on a photograph, nor live, and now you present me with this video?Huh?!!!! Yo have no idea of the amount of illusions you have shattered with just one "paste" click...

Seriously, since "Wuthering Heights" (and I have read the book!) I had cherished this voice (and the associated singer) as something special, a lady singing about my sentiments, etc., she was always on my top 10 female voices.

Now, with the vid you showed (and looking up more of her) I only see hands, and they dint chime in: Since I have been working with dogs and horses I have learnt to look at "body language" even in humans, and what I see in your (and also in the below posted favorite for me) video under this respect simply makes my skin crawl and makes me super afraid to even come close to this lady... Her hands say: I mean what I sing...! And its jealousy and hate! A "witch" allright (wasn´t that what she claimed to be?), and who appears "cold"?

I know what I am talking about: One of my four women was of that kind, hot and witchy, and only today I cannot even understand basically anymore why I stuck with here so feverishly over the years of continuous and uninterrupted fighting... voice, body, brains, or not .... Being with someone so possessive is the worst nightmare I can dream of (having lived it)... Interesting but devastating. Guess what: She had exactly the same body language (and verve)...!?

Check the below posted two vids and just look at the hands! Gives me the creeps, really, but I then I would also love to hear what you guys think: I might (most probably) be paranoid and be "living in the past" infected... Maybe you feel differently?

So, here my favourite Kate Bush song (1979? ...sung along so often on the long motorway trips or the nights in the dark rooms) suddenly now giving me the creeps that for the first time I see the person behind it (again: Look at the hands - CLAWS? - language!!!!) and you will either get the gist of my predicament or finally realize that I am from "Beteigeuze" and you cannot connect with me never...  congrats :

Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights (Rare Version)

Kate Bush ~ Wuthering Heights (Live)

This all said: Still one of the best songs in plan "ballad" I have ever heard...

One vid shows for me the difference: Someone just *interpreting* the same song, same voice setup, check again the hands, the difference is abysmal....

Hayley Westenra - Wuthering Heights

Rattler
« Last Edit: 8 June 2011, 01:34:27 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #969 on: 8 June 2011, 10:56:22 »
ReplyReply

If you like horses (especially Frisians, those are *my* great passion, the ancient "battlehorses" of the knights) and if you like great music written for the high school of horses that are dominated the Spanish way (i.e. without trense, just following signs), you will love this Flamenco piece and the video: "Orobroy" by Dorantes with a nice display of what makes a Friesian such a great horse...

The text is in gypsy language ("Caló"), I have added a translation to Spanish and English...

Original "Caló" text:
Bus junelo a purí golí e men arate sos guillabela duquelando palal gres e berrochí,
prejenelo a Undebé sos bué men orchí callí ta andiar diñelo
andoba suetí rujis pre alangarí.

Translation to Spanish:
Cuando escucho la vieja voz de mi sangre que canta y llora recordando pasados siglos de horror,
(entonces) siento a Dios que perfuma mi alma
y en el mundo voy sembrando rosas en vez de dolor.

Translation to English:
When I hear the old voice of my blood that sings and cries remembering centuries of horror,
(then) I feel God who perfumes my soul
and I will be going about the world seeding roses instead of hurt...

orobroy dorantes caballos b&w

You will find another version of the song with a video about "Spanish Domination" in my TechAdmin profile in the "My media" field (those are not Frisians, though).

The Friesian Horse *Poetry in Motion*

Enjoy!

Rattler
« Last Edit: 10 June 2011, 18:07:40 by Rattler, Reason: typo » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: 9 June 2011, 17:58:51 »
ReplyReply

some time ago I bought a compilation from 'Factory Records', 4cd's.

Amazon

finally listened to cd3 and  Brede lach Brede lach Brede lach Brede lach Brede lach Brede lach Brede lach Brede lach suddenly I discovered this tune.... didn't hear it for 20 years.... man.... music is such a drug to me....

Section 25 - Looking From A Hilltop (Megamix)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: 15 June 2011, 18:09:49 »
ReplyReply

been a DM for long but I'm a critical fan (euh... critical? no, I'm still alive...)

the last album from DM is SUPER, can listen to it non-stop, been in my car for weeks without interruption

by now I got: the limited cd box, the cd, the double vinyl edition with cd and the limited cd/dvd 'Tour' edition

Depeche Mode - Wrong HQ HD (Live at Echo Awards, Berlin)

Depeche Mode - Tour Of The Universe - Live In Barcelona Trailer (HD)

Depeche Mode - Fragile Tension (music video)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #972 on: 16 June 2011, 15:49:44 »
ReplyReply

Diego "El Cigala" (= "crayfish") is probably the most influential traditional singer in Spain at the moment, supposedly having taken over from the long dead "Camarón de la Isla", at least from the purists POV.

Point is, I don't (but Koen probably will) like his traditional take on Spanish folk-loristic music at all, I find it too "hard" and "brute" for my liking, "pure" is what the traditionalists say (the link to an example in the code below, with "Tomatito" in the most important annual guitar festival, of 2009, in Cordoba, Spain):

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMvsVUdLcBc

EDIT: And to understand the purists POV, you best check the "immortal legend Camarón", also with "Tomatito", just some 20+ years ago (during the Olympics ´88), right before his death in 89´, this will show the similarities to "Cigala", too "hardcore" for me though I appreciate Tomatito´s art on the guitar:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuL6mNrRmc

But, as all great artists in this field in Spain he has luckily not been able to resist to explore takes on fusion with other music, and this resulted in one of my favorite albums from 2005 or so, "Lagrimas negras" (= "Black Tears") that he made together with Cuban pianist Bebo Valdés (who is way over 90 by now and lives in Malaga, Spain) and which provided a fantastic fusion of traditional Cuban music, American Jazz and Flamenco. Listening to the album I can never get enough of this combination, here my favorite from it, first in the studio version and then live (both extremely distinct but great each):

"La bien pagá(da]" ("The well paid" (lady]). For Maria, to whet her appetite for this thread even if its all in English... Smiley

Enjoy!

Rattler

LA BIEN PAGA.DIEGO EL CIGALA Y BEBO VALDÉZ. /its "Valdes", but the author obviously ignored that... R.)

La Bien Paga - Bebo & Cigala
« Last Edit: 16 June 2011, 21:06:34 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: 16 June 2011, 21:15:22 »
ReplyReply

you got that right, I like this, goes straight to the heart... any recommendations on album(s)?
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #974 on: 16 June 2011, 22:18:40 »
ReplyReply

Are you referring to the "purist" type of his music?

Then check "Undebel", his first album (´89), here a live version (2008) from the lead piece.

Diego el Cigala " Undebel " (External Embedding Disabled)

Or his 2nd, "Entre vareta y Canasta", again an excerpt, "sin prisa" (= without hurry), buleria pure as pure can be.

diego el cigala sin prisa

If you like his modern stuff more, currently he is flirting with the Tango (also a basic rhythm that makes/came from Flamenco) and reinterpreting it as a music form (Album: "Cigala & Tango" from 2010: "The 11 Tangos that have done damage to my soul", #1 seller in iTunes from JUN to SEP 2010) that has its origins in his motherland, Andalusia, if I ever want to learn to dance Tango it will with his interpretations:

Cigala & Tango (clip) En esta tarde gris

A traditional, "Alfonsina y el mar" (Alfonisna and the sea), reinterpreted the Flamenco way:

EL CIGALA & TANGO: ALFONSINA Y EL MAR

Tango = Flamenco? Well, check this, almost pure and traditional (same album) and with the guitar you like for the access to the heart, but also without doubt Tango: "Soledad" (Loneliness):

CIGALA & TANGO: SOLEDAD

Rattler
« Last Edit: 16 June 2011, 23:04:25 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: 17 June 2011, 07:51:10 »
ReplyReply

favourites?
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #976 on: 19 June 2011, 15:25:34 »
ReplyReply

Two more big ones have left us:

Yesterday saxophonist Clarence "The Big Man" Clemons, the "heart and soul" of Bruce Springsteens career:

One of his all time classics, "The sun ain't' gonna shine anymore":

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gvkzJRJsEE

And, 2 days earlier, the "Voice of Malaga", Roberto "Rockberto" Gonzales, the lead singer and inspirator/soul of the mythical cult band "Tabletom", a genius that for 30+ years successfully managed to melt together stuff like Reggae, Rock, Jazz, Latin and Flamenco in any kind of variations to something new, unique, irrepeatable, exceptional:

His "30 years of Rock" DVD I recommend highly for all music lovers, fantastic stuff on it, here some examples:

First a nice (partially in English) reggae/flamenco "Para hacer el amor hay que comer jamon" ("to make love you have to eat ham"), which in his unique and dry sense of humor when he sings it sounds like the paraphrase "para ser el amo hay que comer jamón" ("To be The Man you have to eat ham"). All you need is love!:

Tabletom - El Reggae Del Amor

West coast Rock of the finest, "No tengo ná" ("I dont have nothing"):

TABLETOM - no tengo na

Some Blues (bad quality, amateur video):

Tabletom El blues de Rockberto

And some Jazz (or is it Rock? Or Flamenco?):

Tabletom - Pescaito Frito

Sad day once more...

D.E.P.  standsalute

Rattler
« Last Edit: 20 June 2011, 20:44:23 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #977 on: 22 June 2011, 21:00:23 »
ReplyReply

This for one of our members who currently is going through really hard times emotionally, nothing to be done about it except to burn hurt out with hurt (referring to what I do when down and out as mentioned here). So, even if no Whiskey is around but just Hierbas, here is to you, wish you a speedy recovery!

Rattler

The bats are in the belfry
the dew is on the moor
where are the arms that held me
and pledged their love before
and pledged their love before

Chorus:

And it's such a sad old feeling
all the fields are soft and green,
it's memories that I'm stealing...
...but you're innocent when you dream,
when you dream,
you're innocent when you dream!

I made a golden promise
that we would never part
I gave my love a locket
and then I broke her heart
and then I broke her heart

Repeat Chorus

We were running through the graveyard
we laughed my friends and I
we swore we'd be together
until the day we died
until the day we died

Repeat Chorus

Tom Waits - Innocent when you dream

If that's not enough, after a few Hierbas more you will appreciate this one also, they don't make them like this anymore:

Well, the piano has been drinking, my necktie is asleep
    and the combo went back to New York (…and left me all alone…)
    And the jukebox has to take a leak
    Have you noticed that the carpet needs a haircut?
    and the spotlight looks just like a prison break
    and the the telephone is out of cigarettes
    and as usual, the balcony is on the make
    and the piano has been drinking…
    …heavily

And the piano has been drinking, he’s on the hard stuff tonight
    The piano has been drinking
    And you can’t find your waitress, even with a Geiger counter,;
    And I guarantee you that she will hate you from the bottom of her glass
    and all of your friends
    But mind you, you just can’t get served without her!
    …and the piano has been drinking…

The lightman was blind in one eye and he can’t see out of the other
    The piano-tuner has got a hearing aid and he showed up with his mother
    …and the piano has been drinking…

(Without fear of contradiction I say:
    the piano has been drinking)

Our Father who areth in Cribari
    hallowed it be Thy glass,
    thy kingdom come,
    I will be done
    Ah yeah, as it is in the lounges…

…Give us this day our daily splash,
    Forgive us our hangovers
    as we forgive all those who continue to hang over against us…
    And lead us not into temptation
    but deliver us from evil…
    (…and someone give us all a ride home…)

Cause the piano has been drinking
    and he’s your friend, not mine!

and he’s not my responsibility…

The bouncer is this Sumo wrestler, kinda cream-puff Casper Milktoast.

And the owner is just a mental midget,
    with the I.Q. of a fence post…

And I’m going down…
    Hang on to me, I’m going down…!
    Watch me skate across an acre of linoleum…

I know I can do it!
    I’m in total control

And the piano has been drinking
    and he is embarrassing me
    he raided his mini bar
    And the bar stools are all on fire
    and all the newspapers were just fooling
    and the ashtrays have retired
    and I’ve got a feeling that the piano has been drinking
    It’s just a hunch

and he’s going to lose his lunch
    And the piano has been drinking
    not me,
    not me…

not me

The Piano Has Been Drinking (Bounced Checks version '81)

« Last Edit: 23 June 2011, 00:51:13 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: 23 June 2011, 19:14:31 »
ReplyReply

more and more I'm turning into a 'Kings of Leon' fan, everything a good song needs is there  hatsoff
Kings Of Leon - Radioactive

Kings Of Leon - Pyro
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #979 on: 23 June 2011, 19:19:19 »
ReplyReply

Nice thread over there, allow me a bit of cross posting just to give the thread a video face as the song is at least "on topic":

Blues Brothers - Sink the Bismarck (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Here the original:

SINK THE BISMARCK ~ sung by Johnny Horton (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Rattler

Pages:  1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44864944 | Sitemap