3 May 2024, 02:53:10 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Horny bra boosts busts  (Read 7033 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 18 May 2009, 15:17:36 »
ReplyReply

read the complete article here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2428954.ece

A MIRACLE new smart-bra that BOOSTS a woman's cleavage when she feels sexy is being tested by lingerie designers. The magic bra detects changes in body temperature brought on by sexual arousement and squeezes boobs together to create a bigger cleavage.

Then when things cool off again the bra's built-in memory relaxes the fabric and the wearer's bust returns to normal, say its Slovenian inventors.

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2009, 18:50:53 »
ReplyReply

Ay, the Modern Times...  reddevil

They are also able to automatically adapt to different temperatures to provide women with the perfect fit no matter how nippy it gets.

Probably an error and meant to say:?

They are also able to automatically adapt to different temperatures to provide women with the perfect fit no matter how nipply  Brede lach it gets...

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2009, 16:42:50 »
ReplyReply

Ay, the Modern Times...  reddevil

They are also able to automatically adapt to different temperatures to provide women with the perfect fit no matter how nippy it gets.

Probably an error and meant to say:?

They are also able to automatically adapt to different temperatures to provide women with the perfect fit no matter how nipply  Brede lach it gets...

TA

hihi
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 7 December 2009, 19:00:37 »
ReplyReply

I want one?Huh?Huh?Huh??? lol, hehehehhehehee........ reddevil xangel

"A good teacher is like a candle...It will consume itself to light the path for others"
Mad Russian

« Reply #4 on: 8 December 2009, 01:08:26 »
ReplyReply

When my wife's body temperature goes up her bra usually comes off............ Brede lach

Good Hunting.

MR
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 8 December 2009, 09:59:04 »
ReplyReply

When my wife's body temperature goes up her bra usually comes off............ Brede lach

Good Hunting.

MR

LOL!!!....she's not the only one MR Knipoog....lol

"A good teacher is like a candle...It will consume itself to light the path for others"
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 11 December 2009, 23:26:17 »
ReplyReply

hmm...nice black bra.  I have one like that in white,  shall I post a pic of me with it on?   Tong

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 December 2009, 02:29:29 »
ReplyReply

I yearn for the days when they used to burn them...

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 13 December 2009, 04:22:36 »
ReplyReply

I bet.  .....     

But why did they burn them?

Mad Russian

« Reply #9 on: 13 December 2009, 06:40:47 »
ReplyReply

They were tired of wearing them. Thought they should be able to go all natural. With few exceptions the men agreed with them.

Good Hunting.

MR
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 13 December 2009, 14:48:03 »
ReplyReply

hmm...I see,  very liberating.    Tong

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 December 2009, 15:29:35 »
ReplyReply

Growing up around SF in the 60's liberated me from the Madison Ave concept of beauty. I am a purist, the unadorned female, no make-up etc, is far more attractive to me than one who is painted and artificially supported. Alas, but I am in the minority with my opinion, as you would surely need a couple of dollars or euros to get a cup of coffee with this opinion.

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 13 December 2009, 17:23:55 »
ReplyReply

Growing up around SF in the 60's liberated me from the Madison Ave concept of beauty. I am a purist, the unadorned female, no make-up etc, is far more attractive to me than one who is painted and artificially supported. Alas, but I am in the minority with my opinion, as you would surely need a couple of dollars or euros to get a cup of coffee with this opinion.

Maybe my few years more  -in Europe! - influence, but while I followed suit with you on the same premises when I was young, I now also adore the way the chicks/Women/Ladies I see here every day come ot on the 25th of DEC in the disco of our village at 0300 in the morning: High heels, make up, suspenders (and even bras!), and it is a pleasure to watch them, nothing unnatural for me there.

OTOH, we males here are the same and try to cope: For month consecutively you will see me in working dress, security boots, overall trousers, and ugly but neccesary 5-7 layers of T-shirts and sweaters (in winter, the latter). Then, on Christmas or New X
Years Eve (or even when dinner/supper out) I just love put on my rattler skin cowboy boots, my jacket and the thin tie, depenidng on the issue I might even put on a diiner shirt (I would never have done none of that 30 yrs ago). Nowadays, having only learned it 10 yrs ago, I even love dancing waltz (going to dance school was "urrgghhh! and establishment, when I was young), and it is real fun!

It is normal, IMHO, to be able to be everything I chose, not just a mark and a stereotype society dictates.

My 2 (Euro)cents,

Rattler
« Last Edit: 13 December 2009, 17:33:59 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 13 December 2009, 18:13:42 »
ReplyReply

I have never been one to be dictated to be society.  Too much makeup looks bad on women, no doubt about it.

Mad Russian

« Reply #14 on: 14 December 2009, 07:17:17 »
ReplyReply

You don't post on a website like this one if you're a conformist.

Good Hunting.

MR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44663154 | Sitemap