5 May 2024, 20:05:40 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Books: Panther Pz V 'Panther'  (Read 39233 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 3 February 2011, 19:43:44 »
ReplyReply

after comparing prices I (finally  Onbeslist ) ordered at amazon.de

Der Panzer VI Tiger und seine Abarten - Spielberger
German Panzer Markings: From Wartime Photographs - Ian Baxter
Schwere Jagdpanzer: Entwicklung - Fertigung - Einsatz - Spielberger (pre-order)

delivery scheduled 1st week of March due to the pre-order of Schw JgPz (damn....that's a long wait....)

@ Florian: I also tried to order 1 used book but they won't deliver it outside Germany, maybe you could order it for me?
Waffen-Arsenal Highlight 13: Die Panther-Familie - ISBN-10: 3790907715 - 3€ - LINK

keeping-in-mind: http://www.worldwartwobooks.com/product.php/103/the-combat-history-of-schwere-panzer-jager-abteilung-654
« Last Edit: 5 February 2011, 11:35:49 by Koen » Logged
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2 March 2011, 21:29:15 »
ReplyReply

after comparing prices I (finally  Onbeslist ) ordered at amazon.de

Der Panzer VI Tiger und seine Abarten - Spielberger
German Panzer Markings: From Wartime Photographs - Ian Baxter
Schwere Jagdpanzer: Entwicklung - Fertigung - Einsatz - Spielberger (pre-order)

delivery scheduled 1st week of March due to the pre-order of Schw JgPz (damn....that's a long wait....)

@ Florian: I also tried to order 1 used book but they won't deliver it outside Germany, maybe you could order it for me?
Waffen-Arsenal Highlight 13: Die Panther-Familie - ISBN-10: 3790907715 - 3€ - LINK

keeping-in-mind: http://www.worldwartwobooks.com/product.php/103/the-combat-history-of-schwere-panzer-jager-abteilung-654

recieved: German Panzer Markings: From Wartime Photographs - Ian Baxter
on the way: Schwere Jagdpanzer: Entwicklung - Fertigung - Einsatz - Spielberger (pre-order) / Der Panzer VI Tiger und seine Abarten - Spielberger

news from JJF Publishing:
Dear Friends:
Long time no hear, as they say. It has been rather slow in the book business, so we took our holidays and worked on future projects. That is why there were no updates for a while. But now, there are a few new things to announce. As promised several times, time to announce our next title, it will be: TOTENKOPF TIGERS. It's just about ready to go to the layout guy. Once we have a definite page count and get a quote from the printer, we will announce a pre-pub offer for it (hopefully, in 2 - 3 weeks. PLEASE, do not order it until we send out the pre-pub offer. There is another title being edited now and we will announce that soon also.

There are several interesting books from good publishers in the works. We will inform you of those as soon as we have definite particulars.

NOW, by popular demand... our rare books auction is back!!

Occasionally, we come across a book, or collection of books that is/are very desirable. The owners know their value but need to dispose of them. We also have many enquiries from customers that are looking for out of print books. To be fair to everyone, this is the best way to make sure everyone has a chance to get a book or two that they have been really looking for. While we are not an antique dealer, we do not mind finding good homes for rare books. Most of them are on consignment, and are therefore priced slightly below prices that we have seen on various sites such as E-Bay and Amazon. So, here are the rules that you need to know:

Auction opens today and closes at midnight Sunday, March 6.

You can bid on as many books as you wish. Prices are in Canadian dollars. The price listed is the minimum bid. The usual volume discounts do not apply.

Shipping is extra and you should indicate how you want the book/books sent.

You have to provide a valid credit card number.

The highest bid will be the winning bid, if two or more bids are the same, the earliest will be the winning one.

You can phone, fax or e-mail your bid.

THE BOOKS - All books are in mint condition and are shrink-wrapped, unless otherwise indicated. Five are our books, three are Trojca books.

Here is what we have - enjoy:

J.J. Fedorowicz Publishing books
Tigers in Combat I, 2nd edition (no shrink-wrap)    $375.00
Tigers in Combat II    $375.00
Operation Citadel: Volume 1, The South (tiny dent on the front bottom edge of the cover, shrink-wrap slightly torn)    $375.00
History of the 12 SS Panzerdivision Hitlerjugend    $350.00
Michael Wittmann and the Tiger Commanders of the Leibstandarte (no shrink-wrap)    $400.00

Waldemar Troca books (English text)
Ubootwaffe, Marine - Kleinkampfverbande 1939 - 1945 (shrink-wrap slightly torn) This is the large 500 page book on U-Boats, out of print 2 - 3 years    $350.00
Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger Ausf. B Konigstiger, Technical and Operational History - This is the large 400 + page book on the King Tiger    $325.00
Sd.Kfz 171 Pz.Kpfw. V Panther - Huge 400 + page book on the Panther tank    $375.00

Well, there it is. Hope you find something of interest in this bunch. When we get some more titles we will put them on our page and in the e-mal newsletter.

Have a nice week, Sharron and John

« Last Edit: 3 March 2011, 20:48:13 by Koen » Logged
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 3 March 2011, 20:50:21 »
ReplyReply

aha... together with the book on the Tigers: http://www.warandtactics.com/smf/panzer-vi-its-variants-tiger/books-panzer-vi-%27tiger%27/

the postman brought me: Schwere Jagdpanzer: Entwicklung - Fertigung - Einsatz - Spielberger/Doyle/Jentz  Brede lach
Earl Grey
Member of Staff

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 11 March 2012, 10:24:51 »
ReplyReply

Not that all of these have got somethin to do with the Panther tank... Knipoog

"You don't have to take things how they are - rather how they should be!" - Bastard Instructor From Hell
Mad_Russian
Captain

United States

Co-founder of WaT

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 12 March 2012, 19:17:07 »
ReplyReply

I noticed that there was a distinct lack of Panthers in this thread too!   Knipoog

Good Hunting.

MR
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: 12 March 2012, 20:18:50 »
ReplyReply

That other list, books worth 375 can $ ...thats 287 Euro.
If I would dare to buy that book I will be shot or beaten to dead, honoustly Smiley

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Earl Grey
Member of Staff

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 13 March 2012, 11:28:19 »
ReplyReply

Which ones do you mean? Honestly I have lost the overview in here... Grijns

Not muc new about the Panther in general, but 'Duel in the Mist 2' is out. Haven't bought it yet,funds are pretty low currently. plus I'll have to buy a birthday present for my wife, but I'm planning on acquiring it as soon as possible. Do you have those too, Koen?

"You don't have to take things how they are - rather how they should be!" - Bastard Instructor From Hell
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 14 March 2012, 10:08:05 »
ReplyReply

Which ones do you mean? Honestly I have lost the overview in here... Grijns

Not muc new about the Panther in general, but 'Duel in the Mist 2' is out. Haven't bought it yet,funds are pretty low currently. plus I'll have to buy a birthday present for my wife, but I'm planning on acquiring it as soon as possible. Do you have those too, Koen?

the stupidity is that I was in contact with the Belgian guy who wrote vol.1 where I could have bought a signed edition  hdbng but the wallet was quite empty....  cry so.... not in my library YET
Earl Grey
Member of Staff

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 14 March 2012, 20:41:50 »
ReplyReply

Really? Now that#d have been nice to have... first volume still is pretty expensive, but the second one is much easier on the wallet. Will be my next "big" acquisition.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 14 March 2012, 21:14:06 »
ReplyReply

Really? Now that#d have been nice to have... first volume still is pretty expensive, but the second one is much easier on the wallet. Will be my next "big" acquisition.

yeah, REALLY  Kwaad ... been searching for those emails tough....
Pages:  1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44702531 | Sitemap