19 April 2024, 05:58:57 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Q&A: Which Smileys Are Available?  (Read 11742 times)
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« on: 1 April 2009, 12:11:28 »
ReplyReply

Updated JAN 27, 2011:

Here the full available smiley set (as of JAN 27, 2011, probably not going to change much in the future):

First the ones available directly from the post box:

Smiley  Knipoog  Brede lach  Grijns  Kwaad  Bedroefd  Geschokt  Cool  Huh?  Rollende ogen  Tong  Verlegen  Ik zeg niets  Onbeslist  Kus   cry   whistle   congrats  smallclap  smallstop   champ  hihi  hatsoff   reddevil  waa  iconclap  hdbng   arrow   idea   salute    censored2   xangel  hahahihi

More smileys you can choose by clicking on the "more" link above the post box:

roundclap    roundthumbs    uhhh    clever    :tx:    woohoo    bravoclap    grrr    oops    roundsorry

bdaypty

saint    spam    spamspam    adminpower    modpower    milbravo    gj    thx2    urock    kewlpics    goodpost    nicethread    stupid    annielove    iloveme    kissme    drama    lame    blabla    stfu    ban    peace    fyi    anyone    yesmaster    rtfm3

tank    untank    para    cover    at2    milboom    2m16    :pistol:    newguns    rocketeer    frag     suicide    flamer    chsaw    killemall

medal    officer1    1star    standsalute    2star    mp    3star    milthumbdown    miltoungie    4star    drillsarge

behead    hangem    crux    wtf2    ahole    bricks    Afro    shootit

knight    toot    bday3    banana    dance    blob    baeh2    friends    cheers    drunk2    beerout    booze    hicks

tablebang    Aziaat    flirt    blowkiss    police    3monk    rules    bj    aikido    beta    clapper    haha    skull    nono    snorkel    slap    boomboom    doh3    blowup2    whipit    fight7    hammerattack    weigh    bwana    rocker    horsie    iconrock    boxing    vomit    spank    showarse    ouch    selfhammer    angst2    biglaugh2    cash    cobra    consufsed5    dontknow    crossbones    crycry    Verlegen    cupido    cupid3    durchfall    fight6    rofl    agree2    whiteflag    censored3    my2c     rip    bribbon    brave    error5   locked    byebye    goodnite    bolt      alien

dj      heaxplode      chaplin

alien2      bouncechain      roflmao      dontpanic      fart      kissblow      troutslap     Gemeen

Hope you find them to your liking,

TechAdmin

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 1 April 2009, 17:57:45 »
ReplyReply

I like the suicide ones Smiley  suicide

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 1 April 2009, 19:10:31 »
ReplyReply

my favorite also...

2nd goes the "All you say, Bwuana, Massa, Sahib" (which is actually the way - with the same words and gesture - that we treated our instructor pilots... they seemed to like that...):  bwana

3rd on my favorite list: "Headbanger":  hdbng

just closely follwed by what the future first female member on these boards ( drama) surely will employ more than once, the "Dont flog this thread to death":  whipit

Rattler
« Last Edit: 15 September 2009, 07:39:50 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 1 April 2009, 19:21:16 »
ReplyReply

As TechAdmin my favorite - as this solves about 80% of the reported probs - is "RTFM!" :   rules

TechAdmin

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 April 2009, 20:39:44 »
ReplyReply

roundthumbs

I would replace the original ones by the new ones....place the original ones behind the [more] button
bongotastic
Sergeant

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2 April 2009, 02:06:26 »
ReplyReply

I'm partial to this one, although I wouldn't have found the occasion to use it on this forum (yet):  slap

Hobbying on less than an hour per day.
Iraq, 2008 : www.opcon.org/SadrCity/
Italy, 1361 : www.opcon.org/drupal/
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2 April 2009, 13:21:51 »
ReplyReply

There was a guy on the battlefield forum who had  a few nice ones.
1 where a smiley comes  rolling into sight and a sniper rifles shoots half of it away.
2 one throwing up
3 and one who gots flamed by his monitor.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 5 April 2009, 00:47:13 »
ReplyReply

There was a guy on the battlefield forum who had  a few nice ones.
1 where a smiley comes  rolling into sight and a sniper rifles shoots half of it away.
2 one throwing up
3 and one who gots flamed by his monitor.

I will search for those. Already found a few nice ones more, will post them tomorrow.

Keeep them coming!

TechAdmin

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 24 July 2009, 07:23:23 »
ReplyReply

Some new smileys, enjoy!

TechAdmin

PostBox newly added:

:fuck:  salute  idea  arrow   xangel

PopUp newly added:

drillsarge  2m16  :pistol:  rocker  brave  snorkel  tank  horsie  cover   iconrock   beerout    boxing  stupid  newguns  spam  milbravo

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 July 2009, 11:23:24 »
ReplyReply

goodpost
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 25 July 2009, 07:16:49 »
ReplyReply

while I am at it, here another bunch (and I think we now have one for every expression you might want to visualize), now all that is on my smileys to-do list is to order them in the popup, this might take some time, though.

Enjoy,

TechAdmin

All in the popUp:

vomit  tablebang  spank  showarse  shootit  cupido  officer1  1star  2star  3star  4star

killemall

frag  at2  iloveme  adminpower  modpower  anyone  ban  blabla  fyi  gj  kewlpics  lame  nicethread  peace  stfu  annielove  yesmaster  

crux  ouch  behead  hangem  untank  para

spamspam

medal   chsaw   selfhammer    goodnite    angst2    ahole     bolt     bricks  baeh2  banana  biglaugh2  bday3  bribbon  blowup2  boomboom  byebye  cash  censored3  cobra  consufsed5  crossbones  crycry  cupid3  dontknow  durchfall  error5  flamer  fight6  fight7  rocketeer  hammerattack   rofl   knight  milboom  locked  mp  milthumbdown  miltoungie  my2c  rip  rtfm3

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 July 2009, 12:34:45 »
ReplyReply

from now on all replies to my posts will be ended by this one!

why don't we use the eagle and stars in our profiles?
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 25 July 2009, 15:29:53 »
ReplyReply

<Quoted Image Removed>

from now on all replies to my posts will be ended by this one!

why don't we use the eagle and stars in our profiles?

Well, I actually have arranged the smileys in an order that allows me to exit with clicking on just the last ones in the popUP  hihi

my2c   whiteflag    error5    locked   byebye   goodnite

TechAdmin (preparing to go on administrative leave, ...now!)

bolt

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 25 July 2009, 15:53:27 »
ReplyReply

UPDATE:

Smileys PopUp box now re-organized in groups of more or less same theme/appearance/singinficance.

TechAdmin

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 15 September 2009, 01:21:43 »
ReplyReply

I've never seen so many great smileys before.  I especially like this one  xangel   Knipoog

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 15 September 2009, 08:38:04 »
ReplyReply

Thanks, mylady!  hatsoff

TechAdmin

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 27 January 2011, 10:12:51 »
ReplyReply

Complete smiley list updated (see first post), I think we have a nice collection...

TA

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44448484 | Sitemap