29 March 2024, 05:40:24 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: The Omnipresent, currently playing (music) thread...  (Read 475136 times)
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: 10 October 2009, 22:59:17 »
ReplyReply

Elvis Presley - Always on My Mind HIGH QUALITY [Lyrics]

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 11 October 2009, 00:02:08 »
ReplyReply

I saw him at Walmart last week... iconrock

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: 11 October 2009, 13:02:28 »
ReplyReply

Funny that,  I thought  I saw him there too.  He's living a secret life working  as a counter person, and stacks the shelves on weekends.  I asked him for  date, but he said I had to wait in the queue first.    Tong   So I told him he can't be that 'lonesome tonight' then, and he said no way,  he's been real busy at the 'heartbreak hotel'.   Smiley

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: 11 October 2009, 15:28:31 »
ReplyReply

ROFL!

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 11 October 2009, 20:46:52 »
ReplyReply

Elvis Presley - Guitar Man

one of his lesser known songs but one of my favourites
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: 11 October 2009, 23:46:14 »
ReplyReply

Never heard this one before, but I like it. I am sure Jilly as our "Country Queen" will love it.

Maybe you want to consider cross-posting it at her forum in the 8-songs-same-artist thread?: http://hereandnowgroup-hang.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tap&action=display&thread=11

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: 12 October 2009, 00:00:29 »
ReplyReply

Koen,  I know that song really well,  infact I don't think there are many songs that I don't know of his.

tech,  that song would go really well on the eight song game wouldn't it?

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: 12 October 2009, 00:05:51 »
ReplyReply

Yup, but it was koen who found it...  whistle

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: 12 October 2009, 03:45:18 »
ReplyReply

Folks, I am setting up here for a very unusual and special post after this one, it is (of cause) all about music, but it is also about something else (and I hope the Forum Gods will me allow to pull it through).

As an appetizer, it has to do with radio, it has to do with musical artists, it has to do with philosophy, and: Very little is in English...Bedroefd

To prep you I want to present you with a true musician (French by birth, but many won´t believe it as he sings in Portugese, Spanish, French and English), some here I am sure cannot stand him as he has a political opinion (left), but he is from my POV not only an internationally super awarded musician but also a character, a guy that - like Sting, Bono and some others - uses his mediatic influence and economic power to alert and promote aspects of life that do not find a place in regular media and from my POV to often get forgotten to be reported and, hence, are ignored by the wider public.

I will just pressent two songs by him (there is a multitude out there, they guy is hyperactive, just look in youtube), the first one is one my favorites and the third is about my next post (that´s why I post lyrics and translation so it makes more sense).

Enjoy, or not...

(oh, and wheter you like his music or not, if you ever find him performing live in your area, go and grab a ticket! You will either make a lot of dough with reselling or have a lot of fun and probanly one of your better live concert experiences!).

For the English speaking audience 2 songs, "Mr. Bobby" (a hommage to Bob Marley) and "Raining in Paradise", both nice Reggae versions with simple but appalling lyrics and creative vids:

Manu Chao - Mr. Bobby

To the last song (and here starts the from my POV important (p)art of this post): For the non-english speakers a tanslation of the original mix of french and spanish, duly posted side by side making use of our WaT table BBCode:

NOTE: This song is actually two songs, and as the guy is a bit unstable, live he never sticks to the lyrics exactly, so the vid lyrics may vary (especiall with the first part "La Primavera") and my translations as well accordingly. Also did not find the two songs in one consistent set-up, so post them separatedly...

NOTE2: This is a pun in Spanish: "Que horas son" (What time is it?) sounds almost excatly as " Corazón" ("Heart", int this context "Love" or "Sweetheart"; the spanish text below always says "hora" where it should be "horas" (plural), but I was to lazy to add the "s" in all the lines...)

¿Que hora son mi corazón ?
¿Que hora son en Inglaterra ?
¿Que hora son en Gibraltar ?
¿Que hora son allá en Fisterra ?
¿Que hora son hey ByebyeBom ?
¿Que hora son la vida entera ?
¿Que hora son en el Japón ?
¿Que hora son en Mozambique ?
¿Que hora son en Washington ?
Nos engañaron Byebyebom !
Nos engañaron con la primavera !
Nos engañaron Bye Bye Bom !
What time is my heart?
What time is it my love?
What time is it my love?
What time is it my love?
What time is it in England?
What time is it in Gibraltar?
What time is it back in Finisterre?
What time is it? Hey Bye bye Bom! (another pun, with "Baby Boom")
How many hours has a lifetime?
What time is it in Japan?
What time is it in Mozambique?
What time is it in Washington?
Bye bye bom, they tricked us!
We were deceived about spring!
We were deceived about Bye Bye Bom!
BOMBALA BOMBALA BOMBALA.
BOMBALA BOMBALA BOMBALA.
BOMBALA BOMBALA BOMBALA.

¿Que hora son mi corazón/What time is it, my sweetheart? (repeated til cut)

Manu Chao, "La Primavera", Sasquatch Festival 2007

Part two: NOTE "me gusta" = "I find to my liking" in English; Spanish is much more subtle, the English "to like" has many words in Spanish, so it is the closest translation I could find, to make it sensible you might as well say "I fancy/like/love/desire", make your choice. I used the machine translation, though a Spanish speaker would probably discuss it ("fancy" rather than "like")

("12 o´clock at night in Havanna, Cuba. 11 o´clock in San Salvador, El Salvador, 11 o´clock at night in Managua, Nicaragua")
Me gustan los aviones, me gustas tu.
Me gusta viajar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la mañana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el viento, me gustas tu.
Me gusta soñar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la mar, me gustas tu.

Que voy a hacer ,
je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazón?

Me gusta la moto, me gustas tu.
Me gusta correr, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la lluvia, me gustas tu.
Me gusta volver, me gustas tu.
Me gusta marihuana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta colombiana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la montaña, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la noche, me gustas tu.

Que voy a hacer ,
je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu

Me gusta la cena, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la vecina, me gustas tu.
Me gusta su cocina, me gustas tu.
Me gusta camelar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la guitarra, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el regaee, me gustas tu.

Que voy a hacer ,
je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu

Me gusta la canela, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el fuego, me gustas tu.
Me gusta menear, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la Coruña, me gustas tu.
Me gusta Malasaña, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la castaña, me gustas tu.
Me gusta Guatemala, me gustas tu.

Que voy a hacer ,
je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
I like aircraft, I like you (as well).
I like traveling, I like you (as well).
I like the morning, I like you (as well).
I like the wind, I like you (as well).
I like to dream, I like you (as well).
I like the sea, I like you (as well).

What shall I do?
I have no idea...
What shall I do?
I do not know to say anything more...
What shall I do?
I am lost...
What time is it, sweetheart?

I like motorbikes, I like you (as well).
I enjoy racing, I like you (as well).
I like the rain, I like you (as well).
I like to come home, I like you (as well).
I like marijuana, I like you (as well).
I like Colombian (coke), I like you (as well).
I like the mountains, I like you (as well).
I love the nightlife, I like you (as well).

What shall I do?
I have no idea...
What shall I do?
What shall I do?
I am lost...
What time is it, my princess?

I like dinner, I like you (as well).
I like my (female) neighbor, I like you (as well).
I like great cuisine, I like you (as well).
Camelar I like, I like you (as well).
I fancy the guitar, I like you (as well).
Reggae I like, I like you (as well).

What shall I do?
I have no idea...
What shall I do?
I do not know how to say anything more...
What shall I do?
I am lost...
What time is it, my love?

I like cinnamon, I like you (as well).
I like fire, I like you (as well).
I like to wiggle, I like you (as well).
I like "La Coruña", I like you (as well).
I like Malasaña, I like you (as well).
I like the brown haired girls, I like you (as well).
I like Guatemala, I like you (as well).

What shall I do?
I have no idea...
What shall I do?
What shall I do?
I am lost...
What time is it, my sweetheart?

(Radio "Clock" at morning: It´s 5 o´clock: "Not all is gold that looks brilliant! Chinese solution, and infallible...!")

ME GUSTAS TU

« Last Edit: 12 October 2009, 05:07:13 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 12 October 2009, 18:41:24 »
ReplyReply

Koen,  I know that song really well,  infact I don't think there are many songs that I don't know of his.

I registered
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: 12 October 2009, 20:42:26 »
ReplyReply

That's great koen,  I saw that.   Smiley

Rattler,  the lyrics are so interesting on those songs,  thanks for the translation.  It amazes me just what is in the mind of some musicians.  Music is a good outlet for those thoughts.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: 13 October 2009, 08:48:13 »
ReplyReply

Sorry for this upcoming *looong* post but it is about something I really want to share:

Following up on my post about Manu Chao, today I will present a series of musical snippets that do not exactly qualify as "songs" as such. They are part of something I have been listening to for the last three days since I ran into the film "LT22 Radio La Colifata", transmitted on Spanish television last Friday night.

I have done a lot of research in the area of videos (in the hope of mybe finding the whole film), but, I could only find snippets and some .mp3s, but I hopow you will bear with me if this time not all vids here are plain straightforward songs (many are, though).

Radio La Colifata is a radio station that for the last 18 years has been transmitting from the hospital "La Borda" in Buenos Aires, Argentina, every Saturday afternoon for 4 hours.

This station has about 12 million listeners all over the world, as it´s broadcasts are - in short snippets - retransmitted by many other stations, the thing that makes LT22 special is that it is exclusively run by the interns and patients of this psychiatric hospital.

"Colifa" means "crazy/looney", and the patients chose the name for their station themselves. From report of ABC Australia:

A radio station in a mental hospital in Argentina shows that giving madness a voice can be the best therapy. When the local soccer heroes Bocca Juniors play at home in Buenos Aires the entire crowd goes berserk.

The only sane voice in the stadium comes from a reporter for the city's most unusual radio station - run entirely by inmates of the local psychiatric hospital. Radio Colifata has been such a success that sections are now re-broadcast on a commercial radio station to over one million listeners. Their freshness and lack of constraint has won over the public and prejudice against the institution has evaporated. As Radio Colifata broadcasts from the grounds of the asylum, patients line up to air their frank views. These would-be dj's suffered breakdowns after losing their jobs, or their marriages collapsed. But Borda allows them to talk. This light piece has a deep message: madness is something we all have to accept without prejudice. Maybe the station's boss will remember that when he finds out that one of the patients is quietly stealing his car!

A (long) report from the ´90´s sufficiently in English -and with some music -  to be of interest here:

Loony Radio - Argentina (External Embedding Disabled)

If you want it short, here an ad that "Aquarius" recorded with them:

"El mundo esta loco" (the world is crazy) - "No, el ser human es extraordinario!" (No, the human being is extraoridary!)

Aquarius Anuncio 2008 Colifata

Now, many well known artists support the project which is probably forced to close down soon due to the pressures of the government and the Kirchners who do not really like to hear people freely and without restraints discussing their corruption and failures, to just name one theme that the inmates recur to often. Manu Chao, especially, has devoted a lot of money and personal involvement with the station and the patients. He visits them frequently, singing with and for them:

manu chao la colifata

He prepared a short video clip about and with them, made a big concert that featured them all on stage, and paid for the film that was triggering my post. Last, his latest album "Viva La Colifata!" is out since August, to freely download from "Radio La Colifatas" website on the idea that anybody might pay what he feel it is worth, the money wil go to the hospital. The album is a series of compositions that take original transmissions and edits them into interesting and sometimes deeply disturbing songs: To me it seems the "crazies" somteimes have a way deeper insight into the world´s mysteries than the "normals"...

Here the short song that he made with the patients, he mixed his music with the statements of the patients about their daily life there and his vido team transferred them into pictures:

mAnU chAo - radio la colifata

The documental http://www.bausanfilms.com/fichas_detalle_eng.asp?idIdioma=3&idFicha=425&idSeccion=50&Title=LT22%20RADIO%20LA%20COLIFATA is absolutely moving and impacting to see, it is on a high cineomatographic level as "Buena Vista Social CLub" by Wenders. Like this one it has everything, great music and deep philosophy, tells stories of life, craziness and sanity, shows the daily life of the patients, shows them how they practice for their radio shows and for the concert in front of 20.000 that the film culminates in.

An example: Short snippet of Ed and Manu practicing for Ed´s appearance on stage for "Por el Suelo", then another short snippet of the actual appearance:

Ensayo con Manu Chao - LT22 Radio La Colifata.

Manu Chao - Por el Suelo - La Colifata 2005 (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

From the film I also found a series of snippets, for the trailers, each under a minute, I will post some of them here without comments. Remains to say that you can dl the CD and support La Colifata on their website (plenty of nice vids also on that site): http://www.vivalacolifata.org/http://www.vivalacolifata.org/

Viva La Colifata! Thanks to people that have become famous and still are compromising themselves for the important stuff on this planet!

The guys on stage:

LT22 RADIO LA COLIFATA- Colifatos en concierto (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

One of the inmates died during the making of the film, here the part dedicated to him: The Blues of Jose Maria Cabrera

LT 22 Radio la Colifata El Blues de Jose Maria Cabrera (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

From the concert: One of the inmates on the war in Iraq "The imperium will fall!":

LT22 RADIO LA COLIFATA- Imperio caerá (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

and finally, some of the songs from the CD, as mp3s:

http://www.warandtactics.com/Music/La%20locura%20del%20Sol_The%20craziness%20of%20the%20sun.mp3

http://www.warandtactics.com/Music/Madres_Mothers.mp3

http://www.warandtactics.com/Music/Sabias%20Palabras_Wise%20Words.mp3

http://www.warandtactics.com/Music/Soledad-Loneliness.mp3

http://www.warandtactics.com/Music/all_women_are_beautiful.mp3

Enjoy!

Rattler
« Last Edit: 13 October 2009, 23:59:49 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 13 October 2009, 18:22:29 »
ReplyReply

the only radiostation that counts in Belgium 'Studio Brussel' is organizing a 'Sinners Day' at 01/11

http://www.stubru.be/
http://www.sinnersday.com/

it will be dark and new-wave...hopefully I'll get free tickets since a co-worker at the new job (hail the new job) his father works at the place it's getting organized and he offered himself to try to get me some tickets (man...what a difference with the old job)

so to get into the mood...Anne Clark will be performing with songs from her new-wave period...which is exceptional...
Front 242will be present...ALL IN BLACK PLEASE!
Neon Judgement will make us dance!
The Human Leaguewill make us feel young again....so will the booze ofcourse...
Gary Numan...back in time!!!!!!!

Anne Clark - Our Darkness

Anne Clark: one of my alltime favourites....she writes poems and tours the globe with poems and piano...back in the 80's she was THE new-wave star!!!

Front 242 - Tragedy For You (Full Length)

Front 242: more success in the USA as in their homeland Belgium...they were so special...always in black...short shaved heads...combat boots etc...ignorants accused them being neo-nazis and other bullshit...they just had fun!

The Neon Judgement - TV Treated

from my hometown Gent in Belgium...mixture of new-wave and electro...

these bands and their music gave me several/hundreds hours of intense music...lights out...smoke....cigarettes...booze...

their music grabbed me...I'm very multi-interested in music but this kind of music is special to me...dark...intense...not popular...

doors open at 13u

14.00 – 14.30 u  NEON JUDGEMENT

14.45 – 15.30 u  LYDIA LUNCH

15.45 – 16.30 u  BOLLOCK BROTHERS

16.45 – 17.30 u  ANNE CLARK

17.30 - 18.00 u   ANDY ROURKE  (DJ set/ Part 1)

18.00 – 19.00 u  GANG OF FOUR

19.00 – 19.30 u  ANDY ROURKE (DJ Set/Part 2)

19.30 – 20.30 u  GARY NUMAN

20.30 – 21.00 u  PETER HOOK (DJ set/ Part 1)

21.00 – 22.00 u  THE HUMAN LEAGUE

22.00 – 22.30 u  PETER HOOK (DJ set/ Part 2)

22.30 – 23.30 u  FRONT 242

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: 13 October 2009, 22:01:07 »
ReplyReply

Wow! Giving me the creeps and goose bups all over, I can remember every line she sings! Anne Clark! I somehow thought she had been dead long ago, seems (luckily) not to be the case, one of my favorite lyrics musicians (Sleeper in Metropolis? Wallies? Anyone?!)!

Thanks for reminding me, will search my vinyl stuff for all the stuff I have by her (everything 80´s for sure, those poems!) and compile something, she DESERVES it!

You made my day today, Koen!

Rattler

Anne Clark will be performing with songs from her new-wave period...which is exceptional...
Front 242will be present...ALL IN BLACK PLEASE!
Neon Judgement will make us dance!
The Human Leaguewill make us feel young again....so will the booze ofcourse...
Gary Numan...back in time!!!!!!!

Anne Clark - Our Darkness
Anne Clark: one of my alltime favourites....she writes poems and tours the globe with poems and piano...back in the 80's she was THE new-wave star!!! -snip-

« Last Edit: 13 October 2009, 22:09:58 by Rattler » Logged

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: 13 October 2009, 22:15:42 »
ReplyReply

hmmm....interesting.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: 13 October 2009, 22:38:54 »
ReplyReply

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

I just posted a half hours of work, received a PM during posting, went to look at it, all gone... (ALL: Take NOTE!)

wtf2 wtf2 wtf2 Huh?

Okies, I realize Tuesday 13th (here in Spain as Friday 13th in ohter countries) is NOT! MY! DAY!...

Back to work (I copy about every post offline, just this time, as it came from my heart, didnt.... Bedroefd )

Anyway, standby, dont have to work tomorrow so I might well spend another half an hour to re-post, though it woun´t be as authentic...

Rattler
« Last Edit: 13 October 2009, 22:55:34 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: 13 October 2009, 23:40:28 »
ReplyReply

Okies. 2nd try now (but really, the air is out a bit, it is different to post spontaneously from a gut feeling than posting in a orchestrated re-make):

Finall listened to all my stuff, here goes my post:

Should go to memories and snippets, really: Can you imagine? THIS WAS ME ONCE (and, what irony, really *loved* the song, then, in ´83 (?)! Too much coke, probably...):

As a sleeper in metropolis...

You are insignificance,
dreams become entangled in the system.

Environment moves over the sleeper:

Conditioned air,
conditions sedated breathing...

The sensation of viscose
sheets on naked flesh
Soft and warm...
But lonesome in the
blackened ocean of night...

Confined in the helpless safety
of desires and dreams
We fight our insignificance:
The harder we fight
The higher the wall!

Outside the cancerous city spreads
Like an illness.

It's symptoms:
In cars that cruise to inevitable destinations,
tailed by the silent spotlights of a society created paranoia

No alternative could grow where love cannot take root.

No shadows will replace the warmth of your contact!

Love is dead in metropolis...

All contact through glove or partition, what a waste!

The City: A wasting disease.

LIKE ALMOST ALL YOUTUBE STUFF RECENTLY: Basses IN, trebles OUT!

Anne Clark Sleeper in Metropolis

Let´s pas the "Wallies" (great song, but not what I am listening to right now), and go on with another one:

Maybe you younger guys/gals don´t remember, but during the Cold War there was a general feeling of imminent destruction looming behind the horizon, 7 minutes away, that never left you (at least in Germany, who was destined to burn and sacrifice itself in order to save the Free World...), a heavy but ignored weight on your back, always present, especially when you were serving (we served *to prevent* war, not to fight it, iin our books we had 16 minutes of survival)...

I recall this song summing it up just perfectly, and I recall that I even at that time realized it was summing it up perfectly. Even after S11, I do not hope any of you young guys will ever feel something like this again, it marks you forever:

What will it matter then,
when the sky's not blue but blazing red,
The fact that I simply love you?

When all our dreams lay deformed and dead
we'll be two radioactive dancers
spinning in different directions...
and my love for you will be reduced to powder.

The screams will perform louder and louder,
your marble flesh will soon be raw and burning,
and kissing will reduce my lips to a pulp...

Hideous creatures will return from the underground.
And the fact the I love you
Will die.

You don't have to sleep to see mightmares...!

Just hold me close,
then closer still,
And you'll feel the probabilities pulling us apart...

POEM FOR A NUCLEAR ROMANCE . ANNE CLARK

Rattler
« Last Edit: 14 October 2009, 01:04:58 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: 14 October 2009, 00:58:55 »
ReplyReply

ah!!!! Forgot one of my favorite, the "Poem w/o Words"!

Don´t know how she (or her musicians) did it, but everytime I listen to it, a poem comes to my mind in whatever language I am thinking at the time...

And, if you look at it closely, there is nothing special about the tune, many better out there, but.... it´s this one that creates poems in my mind...!?

Anne Clark - Poem without words

Rattler

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: 14 October 2009, 04:16:00 »
ReplyReply

One dedicated to FacMan who with his relaxed tunes made this thread fly, and to Jilly´s Indian origins and French capacities (?):

Indian Touch by Pierre Cosso Claude Challe Buddha Bar

And this one for Koen alone, who so much likes the electro but forgets the groove (sometimes)... Smiley Dance!

Conceiled Project - D-Weqst

Enjoy!

Rattler
« Last Edit: 14 October 2009, 04:25:29 by Rattler » Logged

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: 14 October 2009, 12:45:13 »
ReplyReply

Thanks for all that music, Rattler!  Just great.  The Manu Chao, seems like such an interesting group of people.  That Indian music is very relaxing isn't it?  I must admit I never really listen to that kind of music,  I think I just heard too much of it as a kid and now the interest is gone,  or maybe it never was there.  Love the lyrics in the song too.

For today: Bruce Springsteen -

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

(click on tube to view)

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44166015 | Sitemap