29 March 2024, 06:27:56 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: The Omnipresent, currently playing (music) thread...  (Read 475150 times)
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 1 December 2009, 21:55:31 »
ReplyReply

Jennifer Lopez......her live pefomance at the American Music Awards last week  smallclap...she's awsome...besos....
Jennifer lopez - Louboutins - LIVE at AMA 2009

"A good teacher is like a candle...It will consume itself to light the path for others"
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: 2 December 2009, 19:30:10 »
ReplyReply

ooh!  J.Lo.  She Brilliant.

PinK:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pinkvideovault?blend=1&ob=4#p/f/0/hjXu1svK-GQ

Don't let me get me:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pinkvideovault?blend=1&ob=4#p/f/7/OnO3VRwC5ys

sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 3 December 2009, 18:18:11 »
ReplyReply

Marc Anthony........"Valio a Pena"...translation "It was worth it Knipoog" LOL..........
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

"A good teacher is like a candle...It will consume itself to light the path for others"
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: 3 December 2009, 19:08:24 »
ReplyReply

One for Sky and Jilly, one of the beautiful Spanish voices (and chicks, actually  hihi ): "Lento" (Slowly) by Julieta Venegas, a sweet and laid back little song...  congrats

Si quieres un poco de mí, / If you want a bit of me
me deberías esperar. / you´d have to wait for me
y caminar a paso lento, / and go slowly
muy lento / very slowly

y poco a poco olvidar, / and gradually forget
el tiempo y su velocidad / time and it´s speed
frenar el ritmo, ir muy lento, más lento. / slow the pace and go slowly, more slowly still.

Ser delicado y esperar, / be sensitive and wait
dame tiempo para darte / give me time to give to you
todo lo que tengo… / all I have

Si quieres un poco de mí,  / If you want a bit of me
dame paciencia y verás / give me patience and you will see
será mejor que andar corriendo, / it is better than to hurry
levantar el vuelo / start flying

frenar el ritmo, ir muy lento, / slow the pace and go slowly, more slowly still.
cada vez mñas lento. / every time more slowly

Si me hablas de amor / If you talk to me about love
si suavizas mi vida / if you soften my life
no estaré mas tiempo / I wont longer be left
sin saber que siento / without knowing what I feel

Julieta Venegas - Lento (Video Oficial)

Enjoy,

Rattler
« Last Edit: 3 December 2009, 23:10:39 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Solideo
Sergeant Major

Spain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: 4 December 2009, 10:00:54 »
ReplyReply

Hi everybody again. I see the mexijamerican bird has landed over here  hatsoff : Realyy I am so busy with work and living. Yesterday I just went to Granada for 2 hours for walking by the Alhambra, sitting on her side with sun in my face and smoking a couple fags hearing the sound of the river.

I am still on divorcing process (neverending story). Met a girl I am good with simply talking and walking, I just want this now, because pleasures of the flesh use to disturb my thoughts and I don´t want it now. The easy way is just "bed", but that´s easy in other situations and at this moment I am tired of that, I need to live the other side of the coin: travelling, having nice conversations, joining my work as much as possible...

So, excuse me all my friends over here for being so distanced in time and posting, but life is only lived once.

Here I song after this brief moment of confession.

Disturbed's I'm Alive With Lyrics

See you all

One dedication to all who have tried to destroy my life anyway. I can forgive, but not forgetting.

« Last Edit: 4 December 2009, 10:06:42 by Solideo » Logged

I don´t wanna sign anything without a lawyer by my side
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: 4 December 2009, 15:41:16 »
ReplyReply

-snip- Yesterday I just went to Granada for 2 hours for walking by the Alhambra, sitting on her side with sun in my face and smoking a couple fags hearing the sound of the river.

Never been there, but I know the feeling: Just finished 2 hrs on a rock at the seaside, and while I can tell me "Wow, this thingy has been here 300 Million years" and can be impressed by the thought, the Alhambra probably would have the same effect with it´s age, even if not counted in millions of years...

So, you are a smoker? You know, of cause, that it is *really* bad for your health and it doesnt even give you the spliff advantage you would have when enjoying the sun that way and loc... Smiley

I am still on divorcing process (neverending story).

I am sure it feels like it now, my "Indian Promise"!: In 10 yrs you won´t say that about it.. Smiley

Met a girl I am good with simply talking and walking, I just want this now, because pleasures of the flesh use to disturb my thoughts and I don´t want it now. The easy way is just "bed", but that´s easy in other situations and at this moment I am tired of that, I need to live the other side of the coin: travelling, having nice conversations, joining my work as much as possible...

Well, allow me a moment of un-spanish and very German directness/frankness: Looks you are getting there! The song I posted last night might be serving as a guidance, bed is only important from my POV if it does *NOT* work, apart from this all other is more of value.

...-snip- after this brief moment of confession.

I see even hardcore agnostics, if born into a Catholic environment and society, cannot avoid living that concept...  Grijns

Nice! About time someone moved and revived the hardcore side of the music here again!

One dedication to all who have tried to destroy my life anyway. I can forgive, but not forgetting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAkaN3-v01A#

I won´t try to meddle with your ideas, just one thing: It is easy to become paranoid Smiley (though, even paranoids might be being followed and bullied!)...

Frankly, I havent listend to that one consciouslly, I am just too good in a mood right now and I fear for my moral integrity (no, youtube asked me to make an account... Smiley )!

Take care, friend, here one for you (not only the Spanish are Eurovision Losers Smiley ):

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah.

Un abrazo,

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: 4 December 2009, 16:05:21 »
ReplyReply

Glad things seem to be going well for you, Solideo.

Rattler,  where do you get all your wisdom from?  I like your German directness,  but that's not your only side is it? 

The Mindbenders-Groovy Kind of Love

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: 4 December 2009, 21:34:41 »
ReplyReply

Well, last night I lived one of my *superior* TV events in Spain: "Buenafuente" and the "Gran Wyoming" swapped programs for this day...

To put this into perspective, it would be the same thing in the US if "Letterman" swapped program moderation with "Ophra", in Germany it would be "Harald Schmidt" swapping with "Dieter Hildebrand"... Got me up all night until 0200 local just to see it, both are of my favorite moderators.

If this had been meant to be a contest, Gran Wyoming won by a long way: He not only did the obligatory "monologue" at the start of the show better than BFN, he also invited his friend (and my personal Flamenco-Blues Guitar God) Raimundo Amador, and at the end of the show perofrmed with him and the BFN band some swwwweeeeeet Rock´n Roll...

Check out the not-so-young guy announcing and singing (The Gran Wyoming, want to see Letterman doing something along!  hihi) and the sweet jamming guitar of (also now old) Raimundo Amador... champ ... even if I can only find it as excerpt, well worth listening, THAT IS JAMMING!... Oldies, go! A por ellos!  hatsoff (turn volume well up and start dancing!):

Wyoming - Johnny B. Goode

Enjoy!

Rattler

P.S.: Why is Raimund my guitar god, when there were Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn? Check it out:

With Björk (accoustic, Flamenco):
Björk So Broken Live with Raimundo amador

Solo (after 1:40 min or so, turn Volume down if you love your speakers!)
Blues by Raimundo Amador

There are more ivds with more reasons, but to not block the thread (I have posted a lot of him, use "Search") I will leave it at that...

R.

« Last Edit: 4 December 2009, 23:02:38 by Rattler » Logged

sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 4 December 2009, 22:03:52 »
ReplyReply

Hi everybody again. I see the mexijamerican bird has landed over here  hatsoff :

LOL...like always soli, you're too much!!!! lol...besos cielo........BTW, you come up with the coolest names for me!!!! hehehehehe...I'm just one big mexican, japanese, and american combo aint' I?Huh? LOL...

sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 4 December 2009, 22:15:12 »
ReplyReply

One for Sky and Jilly, one of the beautiful Spanish voices (and chicks, actually  hihi ): "Lento" (Slowly) by Julieta Venegas, a sweet and laid back little song...  congrats

Enjoy,

Rattler

Gracias cielo Smiley...I love Julieta Vengas!!!! besos..........

One of my favs Knipoog
Metallica - Hero of the Day

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: 4 December 2009, 22:21:14 »
ReplyReply

Si quieres un poco de mí, / If you want a bit of me
me deberías esperar. / you´d have to wait for me
y caminar a paso lento, / and go slowly
muy lento / very slowly

frenar el ritmo, ir muy lento, más lento. / slow the pace and go slowly, more slowly still.

Si quieres un poco de mí,  / If you want a bit of me
dame paciencia y verás / give me patience and you will see
será mejor que andar corriendo, / it is better than to hurry
levantar el vuelo / start flying

frenar el ritmo, ir muy lento, / slow the pace and go slowly, more slowly still.
cada vez mñas lento. / every time more slowly

Si me hablas de amor / If you talk to me about love
si suavizas mi vida / if you soften my life
no estaré mas tiempo / I wont longer be left
sin saber que siento / without knowing what I feel

Julieta Venegas - Lento (Video Oficial)

Enjoy,

Rattler

Nice lyrics,  Matt.  Smiley

sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 4 December 2009, 22:40:16 »
ReplyReply

For Jilly, LOL....hope you like it Knipoog.........hugs...besitos..........

Martina McBride...."This one's for the girls".......

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: 5 December 2009, 01:14:54 »
ReplyReply

Thanks Sky! 

For you: Remember we talked about our girl's night out over on Milforum?   Knipoog

Shania Twain -

Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman (External Embedding Disabled)

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: 5 December 2009, 01:17:30 »
ReplyReply

One of my favorites from Martina Mcbride: For us girls.   Cool

MARTINA MCBRIDE "RIDE" NEW MUSIC VIDEO With Lyrics (External Embedding Disabled)

sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 5 December 2009, 06:41:17 »
ReplyReply

Thanks Sky!  

For you: Remember we talked about our girl's night out over on Milforum?   Knipoog

LOL....Oh, but I do!!!! We'll have to meet in Vegas during the summer...lol....

Here's on of my fav Smiley........Phil Collins "Dont lose my number"
Phil Collins - Don't Lose My Number / Live and loose in Paris /
« Last Edit: 5 December 2009, 06:55:50 by sky2979 » Logged

Solideo
Sergeant Major

Spain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: 5 December 2009, 07:12:11 »
ReplyReply

reddevil Yeah sky I am back, more or less.

Now I am for working but a little time to post same song. Now I know which one to listen in the tite moment, though they are the same

Boys Of Summer video (External Embedding Disabled)

The Ataris - Boys of Summer Music Video

Rattler, stop wanking mind. I am not paranoid about anything mate. Just deicide bymyself what to do with everybody. If I have to act like in Camelot´s court I will and If I have to do how I was in a whorehouse I can do it aswell.

I have not any kind of trauma, I simply have realized I was down my skin. Nothing can kill me, I am Legionary, and we never die, we simply regroup in hell to come back.

Did you really miss the hard side of music...

South of Heaven Slayer, regroupment place

Slayer - South Of Heaven

Tales from the hard side Biohazard (live in Spain)

Biohazard - Tales From the Hard Side (Live in Spain 97)

Sepultura Orgasmatron (Motorhead cover). This one is recorded in Barcelona I watched them in Madrid the day before. Rattler, notice is a political song

Sepultura - Orgasmatron (Subtitulos Español)

Kissis to ladies (Sky and Jilly), rest not kiss, handshaking (in the good sense of the phrase)  xangel

I don´t wanna sign anything without a lawyer by my side
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 5 December 2009, 12:10:22 »
ReplyReply

Thanks for the music Solideo, carry on Legionaire, for I shall join you in Hell...

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: 5 December 2009, 19:03:59 »
ReplyReply

Sky,  I'd love to join you in Las Vegas.  How long are you going for?   I haven't been in years,  I just love the place.  Smiley

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: 5 December 2009, 23:49:07 »
ReplyReply

(Almost) missed it:

Today, 16 yrs ago, for me was an almost unbelievable moment, my life literally stopped for a sec: You somehow always expect your parents/mentors to die before you, but not really your older (soul?) brother to die before your parents.

Well, DEC 4, 16 yrs ago FZ died from his long ignored (this was the therapy in those days) prostate cancer...  cry

The only *true* genious I ever have had the chance to see live (and, from experience, I am comparing this to Hendrix, CCR, ELP, ZZ Top, Metallica, Jethro Tull, Queen, Weather Report and all variations of the clan around Romantic Warrior, including Paco de Lucia, he himself another genious)...

I just hope he has the same ideas as Solideo (I doubt it, he was agnostic in every way)  and is currently just regrouping, this world is missing him!

In his memory a little tribute, also to give some more insights on this exceptional musician, composer, personallity and character...

• At age 22, his first ever TV appearance - on the Steve Allan Show 1962, Vietnam and hippies were still years out (I have records - vinyl - here with his first r+r sounds when he was 15 but haven´t digitized them yet so cannot share what would well be worht it). Here part one and two (of 4) of this event, youtoube the others yourself if you are becoming intrigued... (the 2nd actually shows him "playing" the bicycycle and shows his mind set:

Frank Zappa at 22 (1 of 4)

Frank Zappa at 22 (2 of 4)

• And then, one of his last TV apperances, 1993 on the NBX "Today Show" (the last you will find under "related" if you´re interested, it is too sad so I won´t post it):

Zappa Interview Today Show 1993

• ...and then, of cause, anything else would make no sense, a little music of this genious I listened to (tape recorder that time) on my plane when nothing was on (probably dedicated especially to Canadians):

Frank Zappa Don't Eat The Yellow Snow, Nanook Rubs It, St. Alphonzos Pancake Breakfeast, Father O'Blivion

R.I.P. and, really, regroup!

Rattler
« Last Edit: 6 December 2009, 01:59:55 by Rattler » Logged

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: 5 December 2009, 23:55:44 »
ReplyReply

I'm sorry to hear about your brother,  Rattler.  That is so sad  Bedroefd

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44166458 | Sitemap