29 March 2024, 06:18:06 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Welcome oppieoppie and Bulldog!  (Read 3641 times)
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« on: 21 September 2009, 00:14:52 »
ReplyReply

Look around, get a feel for things, make yourself comfortable (check out "The Rules" - we don´t have a lot: http://www.warandtactics.com/smf/rules/).

I suggest you customize your profile ("Profile" tab in the upper tab row) and at least set your time zone so that you get correct forum times and greetings displayed, maybe additionally chose an Avatar (we have ready-to-load but you can use your own one also).

Should you need advise with the forum mechanics, the "Help" button in the upper tab row will give you a good idea in general, and in the "Forum Features and How-To" section (http://www.warandtactics.com/smf/wat-board-technical-info/) you will find some more specific answers to questions that might arise (e.g. how to post a vid or how to use our unique search feature). Should any questions remain open from the mechanics side feel free to contact me any time via PM or in a topic.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

TechAdmin

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 21 September 2009, 11:10:34 »
ReplyReply

welcome aboard guys!

Koen aka 'the Boss'  salute
Bulldogg
Private

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2009, 14:32:27 »
ReplyReply

Cheers for the welcome... I'm a friend of 13th Redneck, he sent me an invite...  Brede lach

'Corn?  I don't remember corn?'
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2009, 14:36:14 »
ReplyReply

Cheers for the welcome... I'm a friend of 13th Redneck, he sent me an invite...  Brede lach

good to have you in our team  salute
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2009, 15:01:52 »
ReplyReply

Welcome to you both  Brede lach

the_13th_redneck
Sergeant Major

Korea, Republic of

View Profile WWW