19 April 2024, 07:16:54 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: When a man loves a woman...  (Read 5380 times)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« on: 20 February 2009, 22:02:13 »
ReplyReply

... them IMHO he loses the right to this distinctive when he beats her up.

Man > beats up woman >> no man!

Last case is Rihanna, and it only makes the news probably because she is prominent and the guy a rapper, but it happens every day.

Rihanna before (dont like the music either, but this should no way be a reason)

Rihanna now:

The non man:

A disgrace...

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 20 February 2009, 22:12:05 »
ReplyReply

It is our responsibility as Fathers to teach our daughters (and sons) that violence is not acceptable. If that was my granddaughter, that turd would have to watch his back until the day I catch up with him. I would consider every day of my jail term, as a necessary sacrifice.

my 2c...

ays,

Jody

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 February 2009, 10:40:01 »
ReplyReply

violence is always out of the question....violence for is me is the proof that you're not smart enough to deal with the issue with words...in short: violence is for dummies.

but let's not forget that violence can also be not-physical...enough people live in fear of their husband/wives without ever being beaten...
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 21 February 2009, 17:01:06 »
ReplyReply

Indeed.

I am well aware there is psychological violence, mainly excerted by the ladies, vs. the physical by the lads.

Sad in all cases, at least the latter is now well recognized and followed (here in Spain you get the "daily count" of gender violence presented in every news program).

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 6 March 2009, 18:55:20 »
ReplyReply

The Punk must face trial on 2 Felony assault charges.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 6 March 2009, 22:15:04 »
ReplyReply

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Rihanna+Chris+Brown-25188.html
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 7 March 2009, 10:52:01 »
ReplyReply

This is something very typical for girls in such situations I am asserted by a psychologist I know here.

According to him it is only a question of time when she will get beaten up again...

Rattler

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 7 March 2009, 19:17:20 »
ReplyReply

Rattler sez:
...it is only a question of time when she will get beaten up again...

I suspect you are correct in this, though I daresay, this was not the first woman he 'taught a lesson' too.  His lack of self-control, may have very well ended his lucrative career, as endorsements have appeared to fall off as well. Marrying her wont save him from the charges either, as in Ca. they wont need her testimony to prove their case (police reports & photos make for tough points to argue against). He's got a really good lawyer in Garagos, so barring some sort of serious criminal history, I suspect we shall see some form of plea deal...anger management classes, community service and probably some probation.  Though the prospect of this 'pretty boy' spending 41/2 years in jail with some of her fans seems far fetched, I can dream cant I?

ays,

J

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44448917 | Sitemap