29 March 2024, 05:43:29 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Movie: La Rafle  (Read 6602 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 5 February 2012, 18:37:32 »
ReplyReply

interesting movie, quite ok

IMDB

Jean Reno is NOT the leading actor tough, I presume he was payed to show his name on the poster

the leading role is played by Mélanie Laurent who plays the nurse quite convincing  smallclap

Mélanie LAURENT : "La Rafle est le film qui me touche le plus"

La Rafle - Bande-annonce
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 6 February 2012, 15:50:53 »
ReplyReply

What is it about (I can see it is about Jews and Nazis, but thats about it)? What makes it "quite" OK? Is there a "not so quite" OK part?

Sorry, don´t speak French, so could not really follow the vids. "Bande Annonce" = "The announced band"?  Seeing the vid my translation attempt doesn´t seem to make much sense, but maybe I am missing something...

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 6 February 2012, 18:14:51 »
ReplyReply

What is it about (I can see it is about Jews and Nazis, but thats about it)? What makes it "quite" OK? Is there a "not so quite" OK part?

Sorry, don´t speak French, so could not really follow the vids. "Bande Annonce" = "The announced band"?  Seeing the vid my translation attempt doesn´t seem to make much sense, but maybe I am missing something...

Rattler

with 'quite ok' you should think about those English movie where the guy says 'that's quite ok old chap'  hihi meaning that the movie is a good movie

here's an English trailer:

The Round Up (La Rafle) Theatrical Trailer with English subtitles

it shows, finally but still a delicate subject in France anno 2012, the deportation of Jews with help from the French police
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44166048 | Sitemap