29 March 2024, 05:44:55 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Battle Results Round 2  (Read 18096 times)
Mad Russian

« Reply #20 on: 7 June 2009, 15:47:07 »
ReplyReply

Okay....FINALLY, I think things have calmed down enough in my own world to get round 2 wrapped up.

I'll be updating the scores to a post and getting with everybody still playing.

I've never had a year like this one before and hope I never see another. Between funerals, hospitals and work this has been unbelievable.

Thanks to all of you for basically carrying on without for me for the past couple of months. While work is going to be more intrusive than it has been in the past, I should be able to at least have some kind of regular commitment that I can make do here as well.

There are currently 11 games finished and 10 games that I show still in progress.

I'll send out an email within the next couple of days to everyone finding out what their status is and when we can expect round 3 to begin.
Good Hunting.

MR
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 7 June 2009, 19:40:35 »
ReplyReply

Hi Steve,

Good to see you are back!
Can you send me the allied password or the last file for my battles so I can check how I did?

henk

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Calibration
Private

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 June 2009, 15:36:21 »
ReplyReply

Both of my games are in overtime and I am hoping to get them finished by the end of the week.

Both scenarios have been a lot of fun.

Calibration (WeBoB).
Mad Russian

« Reply #23 on: 23 June 2009, 20:59:33 »
ReplyReply

Good.

I have to go and see my father. After I get back we will close up round 2 and try to start round 3 the first week in July.

Good Hunting.

MR
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 28 June 2009, 16:21:09 »
ReplyReply

Good.

I have to go and see my father. After I get back we will close up round 2 and try to start round 3 the first week in July.

Good Hunting.

MR

noted

K
von Reichmann
Sergeant

Australia

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 30 June 2009, 14:43:29 »
ReplyReply

I'm in the same boat as Calibration.  Both my battles are at around Turn 32 with the Dams in the Flood battle pretty much over (I think!) and Forgotten Ground winding down due to a lack of fit men and ammo.

Regards

Jim R.  (for BoB)

PS:  Looks like my guesstimate was correct.  Just received confirmation that my Dams in the Flood battle is over against MrBadExample.  Managed to get a win with the Allies (vR) @ 81 vs Axis (MBE) 19.

Regards

Jim R.  (for BoB)
« Last Edit: 1 July 2009, 07:12:31 by von Reichmann » Logged
von Reichmann
Sergeant

Australia

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10 July 2009, 07:02:19 »
ReplyReply

Just received confirmation that my Dams in the Flood battle is over against MrBadExample.  Managed to get a win with the Allies (vR) @ 81 vs Axis (MBE) 19.

I thought I might as well post this 2nd battle result along with the first one to keep it all together.  My Forgotten Ground battle is now over against MrBadExample and I managed a victory with the Axis at 91 (vR) against Allies of 9 (MBE). 

Unfortunately MBE decided to surrender his forces due apparently to his spare time becoming very restricted in recent times.  I would have been happy to agree to a ceasefire but he sent the surrender file without first discussing the problem he was having.  I feel confident that I still would have achieved a pretty good victory without the surrender as I had roughly double the value of VL's than my opponent by turn 31 and had not suffered any loss of AFV's to that point.

Regards

Jim R.  (for BoB)
Calibration
Private

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 11 July 2009, 23:00:28 »
ReplyReply

Result in Forgotten Ground

Calibration (Axis) 72%  Talon (Allies) 28%

It went to 42 turns. Dams has also gone to the maximum. We are just about on the last turn and should finish shortly.
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12 July 2009, 10:20:08 »
ReplyReply

thx for the results
Calibration
Private

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 13 July 2009, 12:13:14 »
ReplyReply

Result in DITF

Calibration (Allies) 69%  Talon (Axis) 31%
EricR4b
Private

France

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 7 August 2009, 00:44:17 »
ReplyReply

Finally  Brede lach

DIF Minor Victory for Axis
Axis 58    Allies 42
EricR4b    von Staudt

FG Draw
Axis 51         Allies 49
Von Staudt   EricR4b
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 7 August 2009, 13:47:53 »
ReplyReply

Thanks Noted!

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 7 August 2009, 13:59:55 »
ReplyReply

Has everybody finished and published his results for round 2?

Pages:  1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44166060 | Sitemap