19 April 2024, 21:29:15 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: News from the Netherlands regarding terrorism  (Read 38199 times)
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« on: 19 January 2015, 10:04:04 »
ReplyReply

News agency NOS report,

Week 1,
Around 160 Dutch citizens went to Syria to fight for IS. This is an offical figure, its assumed more might have gone without notice to the authorities.

Week 2 /2015
11 Jihadies have fled the country, mainly from the The Hague area.
These 11 have been to Syria, they were under surveillance by the intelligence services.
4 of the suspects were captured by Turkish security forces when they tried to get into Syria.
Their departure might have to do with the arrests made in Germany, Belgium and Greece.
Other news spoke about a jihady suspect being threathened by unknown people.
This guy is awaiting his trial in freedom.
In a letter sent to him, a person wrote: "we know who you are and we know what you are capable of, we will be watching you"

Week 3/ 2015

Monday, 2 Dutch Jihadies who left for Syria were killed by a drone attack, a 17 year old from Amsterdam and an 18 year old from Huizen.
The families of the last one were arrested last year to prevent them from going to Syria.
Thursday, 2 Dutch Jihadies killed in Syria by US air attacks.
In total 20+ are now confirmed to have been killed.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2017, 16:02:45 »
ReplyReply

may 2, 2017,

In Sint Oedenrode ( Brabant, south Netherlands) a Somalian male has been arrested.
The AIVD (Homeland security) charged him for terrorism, he is a member of Al Shabab in Somalia.
He was arrested when he visited a friend, the friend himself was taken into custody as well.
He was released later because their was no direct evidence to link him to Al Shabab.
He remains a suspect for now.
In a local newspaper the man claimed to be no terrorist. Quote: "I never spoke with him about Terrorism", according to the second suspect.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2017, 16:59:42 »
ReplyReply

At Volkel airbase a man was arrested today by military police officers.
He was busy taking pictures on the base.
The man entered the base as an employee of a construction company.
Personell warned the base authorities about the man.
The man had a prior conviction for terrorism (he was convicted for trying to join Daesh)

An MP spokesman said the man had no intent to commit a crime at the base......

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2017, 10:20:00 »
ReplyReply

Amsterdam,

A man drove his car over a square near Central station.
9 people injured.
He was arrested by the police.
Statement of the police, he drove of to hard and in the wrong direction after feeling not well....

Eindhoven,

AT the PSV soccerstadium a man known to be militant islamic was arrested by the police.
He was filming at the entrances and had no ticket to enter the stadium.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2017, 15:02:09 »
ReplyReply

Utrecht,

An  young man aged 18 was arrested today, being suspected for jihadic based crimes.
He spread jihadic content on the internet including videos with extreme violence glorifying the Jihad.
He is also suspected of spreading information on how to make explosives.
The authorities stressed that there was no immediate danger for the man to commit an attack.
He remains in jail for two weeks.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 27 July 2017, 11:46:43 »
ReplyReply

Suriname,

Overseas in this former Dutch colony police arrested two suspects in Paramaribo for suspicion of terrorist activities.
2 brothers who worked in an islamic butchery, 31 year old, N.H. and 35 year old R.H. both grew up in the Netherlands and both have the Dutch nationality.
Nothing has been said about their target but unconfirmed reports said the US ambassador might have been the supposed victim.
The men are being held separately and may not have any contact with the outside world.
Their family reacted in shock about the news.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2 November 2017, 16:10:59 »
ReplyReply

A Rotterdam citizen named Jaouad A. (31) was convicted to 4 years in prison, the court initially asked for an 8 year sentence.
He was charged with terrorism activities and preparing for a terrorist attack.
The guy was allready under surveillance from the AIVD.
The secret service alarmed police when they listened to his phone messages.
He talked with 2 others about attacking targets in The Netherlands.                                                 
In his house a swat team found an automatic weapon, ammo and a stash of illegal fireworks with enough powder to make a bomb.
The man was a supporter for Daesh.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 6 May 2018, 12:39:47 »
ReplyReply

May 5 , 2018

The Hague.

While festivals are being held to celebrate our freedom a man stabbed 3 people infront of a restaurant.
2 bystanders and a man on a bicycle, the wounded have been brought to a nearby hospital, none of them is in direct danger of dying.
While doing that the man (dressed in typical islamic clothing) shouted Allah Akhbar.....
However according to the police and the meir the 31 year old man (how surprising, a Syrian refugee) was only a mentally disturbed man.
Now where did we hear that before......

May 16,
New reports showed up with information that the police was warned about possible terrorist actions by the arrested man.
Nothing has been done with the report, a human error according to the justice department.
meanwhile everybody still speak about a "confused" man which has become a synonime for terrorist actions in the Netherlands.
« Last Edit: 16 May 2018, 16:06:50 by stoffel » Logged

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 23 July 2018, 12:22:46 »
ReplyReply

June 17

2 Moroccans aged 22 and 27 were arrested after a tip from the AIVD (Dutch security service).
They had plans to attack the Veranda policestation in Rotterdam.They also planned an attack in Paris.
The crimes would have to take place after the Ramadan.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 12 August 2018, 22:33:23 »
ReplyReply

A man aged 34 has attacked the Turkish consulate in Amsterdam.
He threw 3 molotov like devices towards the building.
One exploded and did some minor fire damage to the building. The other two did not explode.
After a short manhunt police officers arrested the suspect about a km away, a warningshot was fired during the arrest.
Nothing is known about the mans motives nor his identy as of now.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 1 September 2018, 13:35:55 »
ReplyReply

31-08-2018

Amsterdam,

Finally, moslim knive wielding terror also arrived in my country.
This evening a 19 year old Afghan with a German visum stabbed two tourists near the cenarl station in Amsterdam.
Both victims were US citizens, they were badly injured but not life threathening.
The Afghan was shot by police and arrested, unfortunately he survived the shots.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 28 September 2018, 15:57:34 »
ReplyReply

Terrorist cell dismantled,

In a swift action police swat-teams, defense anti-terror teams and others have raided 7 houses in Vlaardingen, Rotterdam, Huissen en Arnhem.
7 people suspected of plotting a terrorist attack have been arrested.
During the search police found 5 firearms, 100 kilo fertilizer and materials to produce bombvests.

The main suspect is an Iraqi man aged 34, he was allready convicted in 2017 because he wanted to go to Syria to help Daesh.
The group was searching for more stuff like AK47's.
Meanwhile security forces kept them under surveilance.
Its still unclear what target the terrorists wanted to attack but its clear they wanted to strike against a crowded place somewhere in the country.

More to follow......

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 29 December 2018, 15:19:51 »
ReplyReply

29 dec,

In Rotterdam 4 men have been arrested by special police teams.
All do not have a western background, 1 of them is a "refugee" from Syria.
The men are aged between 20 and 30.

No more details have been given by the police.

S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 1 January 2019, 12:25:35 »
ReplyReply

Another arrest in Rotterdam.
Police arrested 1 man in suspicion of terrorist activities.
He was arrested on the site of a health care organization.
Some of those recently have been blamed of whitewashing money and other financial crimes.
Computers have been taken by the police and the house searched.
No further details were given to what the target might have been.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 11 March 2019, 17:44:50 »
ReplyReply

In december last year an 18 year old man was arrested in Amsterdam on charges of terrorism.
He wanted to kill Amsterdam scholars.
He had several weapons in his posession and tried to get his hands on firearms.
On his phone and pc the police found pictures and films about recent terrorattacks.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 11 March 2019, 17:47:49 »
ReplyReply

In Heerlen police arrested a man who was armed with 2 knives and an axe.
His target was PVV frontman Wilders.
The police made no comments of the mans nationality, age or where he came from.
As usual the report mentioned the suspect was a disturbed man ( normal police slang for a terrorist)
He was recognized as a potential threath by police scouts.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 18 March 2019, 16:09:32 »
ReplyReply

Well,

It was a question of time when we would get hit by serious terrorism.
Today at 10.45 a Turkish man opened fire at innocent people inside a tram.
He left 3 dead and 6 wounded, 3 of them seriously. One of the severe wounded (man aged 74) died at the 28th making him the 4th deadly casualty.
The deadly victims are a 19 year old girl, a man aged 29 and a man aged 49. A Soccertrainer and father of 3 children.
After his cowardly act the killer fled in a red Clio.
Police reacted quickley, soon the car was found and secured and a house (probably the suspects) was searched.
He was arrested by the police around 18.00 after they tracked him down when he wired money from his bank account using a friends phone.
2 brothers were arrested but have been released by now, a 3rd suspect is still in custody.
Its not clear why they have been arrested but they might have helped the killer in some way.
All activities for the coming elections have been postponed for the day.
Security level rose to 5, which is the highest level.

At several places railway stations, mosques and schools have extra security.
« Last Edit: 28 March 2019, 17:20:57 by stoffel » Logged

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 18 November 2020, 11:01:12 »
ReplyReply

Rijssen, Rotterdam area.

Police made an arrest after on behalf of the OM.
The man aged 44, Syrian "refugee" came to our country a few years ago.
He was a leader of the Ahrar al Sham terrorist faction.
He was responsible for the groups finance.
His house was searched, police took pc's and other electronic devices.
Ahrar al Sham has been on the terror list since 2019.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44455989 | Sitemap