22 November 2017, 13:58:00 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum has been heavily streamlined to help you find your place of interest faster. Hope you like it!

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: News from the Netherlands regarding terrorism  (Read 10059 times)
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« on: 19 January 2015, 09:04:04 »
ReplyReply

News agency NOS report,

Week 1,
Around 160 Dutch citizens went to Syria to fight for IS. This is an offical figure, its assumed more might have gone without notice to the authorities.

Week 2 /2015
11 Jihadies have fled the country, mainly from the The Hague area.
These 11 have been to Syria, they were under surveillance by the intelligence services.
4 of the suspects were captured by Turkish security forces when they tried to get into Syria.
Their departure might have to do with the arrests made in Germany, Belgium and Greece.
Other news spoke about a jihady suspect being threathened by unknown people.
This guy is awaiting his trial in freedom.
In a letter sent to him, a person wrote: "we know who you are and we know what you are capable of, we will be watching you"

Week 3/ 2015

Monday, 2 Dutch Jihadies who left for Syria were killed by a drone attack, a 17 year old from Amsterdam and an 18 year old from Huizen.
The families of the last one were arrested last year to prevent them from going to Syria.
Thursday, 2 Dutch Jihadies killed in Syria by US air attacks.
In total 20+ are now confirmed to have been killed.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2017, 15:02:45 »
ReplyReply

may 2, 2017,

In Sint Oedenrode ( Brabant, south Netherlands) a Somalian male has been arrested.
The AIVD (Homeland security) charged him for terrorism, he is a member of Al Shabab in Somalia.
He was arrested when he visited a friend, the friend himself was taken into custody as well.
He was released later because their was no direct evidence to link him to Al Shabab.
He remains a suspect for now.
In a local newspaper the man claimed to be no terrorist. Quote: "I never spoke with him about Terrorism", according to the second suspect.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2017, 15:59:42 »
ReplyReply

At Volkel airbase a man was arrested today by military police officers.
He was busy taking pictures on the base.
The man entered the base as an employee of a construction company.
Personell warned the base authorities about the man.
The man had a prior conviction for terrorism (he was convicted for trying to join Daesh)

An MP spokesman said the man had no intent to commit a crime at the base......

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2017, 09:20:00 »
ReplyReply

Amsterdam,

A man drove his car over a square near Central station.
9 people injured.
He was arrested by the police.
Statement of the police, he drove of to hard and in the wrong direction after feeling not well....

Eindhoven,

AT the PSV soccerstadium a man known to be militant islamic was arrested by the police.
He was filming at the entrances and had no ticket to enter the stadium.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2017, 14:02:09 »
ReplyReply

Utrecht,

An  young man aged 18 was arrested today, being suspected for jihadic based crimes.
He spread jihadic content on the internet including videos with extreme violence glorifying the Jihad.
He is also suspected of spreading information on how to make explosives.
The authorities stressed that there was no immediate danger for the man to commit an attack.
He remains in jail for two weeks.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 27 July 2017, 10:46:43 »
ReplyReply

Suriname,

Overseas in this former Dutch colony police arrested two suspects in Paramaribo for suspicion of terrorist activities.
2 brothers who worked in an islamic butchery, 31 year old, N.H. and 35 year old R.H. both grew up in the Netherlands and both have the Dutch nationality.
Nothing has been said about their target but unconfirmed reports said the US ambassador might have been the supposed victim.
The men are being held separately and may not have any contact with the outside world.
Their family reacted in shock about the news.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2 November 2017, 15:10:59 »
ReplyReply

A Rotterdam citizen named Jaouad A. (31) was convicted to 4 years in prison, the court initially asked for an 8 year sentence.
He was charged with terrorism activities and preparing for a terrorist attack.
The guy was allready under surveillance from the AIVD.
The secret service alarmed police when they listened to his phone messages.
He talked with 2 others about attacking targets in The Netherlands.                                                 
In his house a swat team found an automatic weapon, ammo and a stash of illegal fireworks with enough powder to make a bomb.
The man was a supporter for Daesh.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 19634195 | Sitemap