16 August 2017, 19:20:56 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum has been heavily streamlined to help you find your place of interest faster. Hope you like it!
   
  Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Germany terror attacks  (Read 5530 times)
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

*

Offline Offline

Netherlands

Location: Eemnes The Netherlands
Posts: 1820


View Profile WWW
« on: 25 July 2016, 12:39:37 »
ReplyReply

Munich,

May 2016,

A German man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabbed one person to death and slashed three others in a dawn attack at a railway station in a sleepy commuter town near Munich.
The attack raised fears that Germany, which has not suffered a major terror attack on the scale of those in neighbouring France and Belgium, was now being targeted by Islamist extremists.
Police said that the 27-year-old unemployed carpenter named by local media as Paul H. was mentally disturbed and stressed that he had no known links to Islamist militant groups.
Police confirmed on Wednesday afternoon that the suspect would be held in a psychiatric hospital and not in a prison cell.
The man launched his knifing spree around 5:00 am local time in Grafing, 20 miles east of the Bavarian state capital.
He stabbed one man on a platform, another on a stopped train, then ran outside the station to slash two more.
One victim, a 56-year-old man, later died of his injuries in hospital.
According to reports, the attacker was barefoot and the bloody footprints seen in pictures of the station are his.
He told police he had taken drugs before the attack and claimed he had removed his shoes because "he felt bugs on his feet that had caused blisters and were generating intense heat", Police Director Lothar Köhler said.
Witnesses said the assailant, who was arrested at the scene shortly after the attack,  shouted "Allahu Akbar" ('God is Greatest' in Arabic) and some said that they also heard him shout "infidels must die".
But police said that the assault appeared to be the work of a mentally unstable person, and that the attacker had received psychiatric treatment just two days ago and had confessed to using drugs.
"From what we know so far, he was a lone criminal ... There is no indication that he was part of an Islamist network," said Petra Sandles, of Bavaria's office of criminal investigations.
The attack, even if it turns out not to be Islamist motivated, will heighten fears in Germany that the country is being targeted by extremists.
With about 260 of the more than 800 home-grown radicals who have joined jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq having since returned to Germany, ministers have warned an attack is possible and security services are on alert.


Wurzburg,

19-07-16
An Afghan refugee attacked a Hong Kong family in a train with a knife and an axe.
He was identified as a 17-year-old Afghan refugee who had been living in the nearby town of Ochsenfurt.He came to Germany about two years ago on his own.
His victims, a Hong Kong family on holiday in Germany. Four of them were injured, a 62-year-old man, his 58-year-old wife, their daughter, 27, and her boyfriend, 31. The 17-year-old son travelling with them was not hurt.
The father and boyfriend had tried to protect the other members of the group.
After he fled the train police shot him dead when he tried to attack the officers.
Authorities claimed the man was inspired by ISIS.
A flag was found in his house.
Some witnesses quoted by German media said they had heard him shout "Allahu akbar" ("God is great") during the attack.


Munchen,

22-07-16

A 19 year old Afghan refugee killed 9 people and wounded 35 others in a shooting spree.
According to police reports he asked people to come to a Mc Donalds retaurant inviting them with social media.
There he started shooting teenagers, he fled to a nearby moll hunted by police and special police units.
After a while he committed suicide.
No connections were found that could link the incident to extremist groups.
Police said the perp suffered from depressions.
He was in Germany for two years living with his parents.

Police arrest Syrian man  in Germany.
An attacker has  killed one woman and injured five more people in the city of Reutlingen in southwest Germany. Officials have confirmed the man was arrested after a citizen hit him with a car.
The attacker sparked panic after killing a woman near a Turkish fast-food kiosk in downtown Reutlingen.
Five people were reportedly wounded in the attack and brought to the hospital. Two women, ages 51 and 54-years-old, suffered head wounds while another 51-year-old sustained a forearm injury.
Another woman and a man were also hospitalized for shock.
A car driver spotted the attacker running away from the scene and hit him with his vehicle, allowing police to grab hold of the suspect and make an arrest.
Police stated that the suspect is a 21-year-old male refugee from Syria who is known to authorities for previous acts of violence. The suspect suffered serious injuries and will undergo police questioning after receiving medical treatment.

25-07-16

Ansbach, Bayern.

Another "refugee" a syrian man aged 27 who asked for asylum in Germany two years ago committed an attack.
This time at a concert.
Fortunately security stopped him before he could enter the terrain because he did not have a ticket.
He blew himself up using a rucksack with explosives, injuring 15 people, 3 of them are in critical conditions.
The mans asylum was rejected probably because he had a history of crime involving drugs.
He was supposed to be suicidal, and received psychological help.
He could not be sent back to Syria because of the war and was allowed to stay, allthough some reporters found out that he was to be sent back to Bulgaria.
Again this attack is blamed to pscycological causes, again no ties to extremist groups.
Pretty convieniant for the government so they can keep denying there is a problem.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2016, 15:00:26 by stoffel » Logged

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

*

Offline Offline

Netherlands

Location: Eemnes The Netherlands
Posts: 1820


View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 19 December 2016, 22:23:20 »
ReplyReply

Berlin,

A bad day for democracy and freedom, attacks in Turkey and Switzerland and now in Berlin.
12 people are dead and dozens injured.
A man hijacked a Polish truck and stabbed the driver moments before the attack when the driver tried to avoid that.
He than drove into crowds at a busy Christmas market near the famous Gedachtniskirche.
After his cowardly attack he shot the Polish driver and fled the scene.
Police arrested a Pakistani aged 23 about 2 km from the truck shortly after the attack.
But this man claimed not to be the killer, subsequently he was released from custody after proven to be innocent.
The killer was a Tunesian refugee aged 24 named Anis Amri. He has been shot and killed by Italian police in Milan.
He was on the run for four days.
Amri had 10 different passports, police is busy with an investigation why he was caught in Italy, why he took the train to Italy.
« Last Edit: 23 December 2016, 13:47:12 by stoffel » Logged

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

*

Offline Offline

Netherlands

Location: Eemnes The Netherlands
Posts: 1820


View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 10 March 2017, 15:52:37 »
ReplyReply

Dusseldorf,

2 attacks in 24 hours.
At the main trainstation a man ( refugee from former Yougoslavia) attacked people with an axe.
7 people injured, 3 of them bad.
Police spokesman said the man was not a terrorist but confused......he could be arrested after he jumped from a bridge.
The man is held in a prisonhospital.

Second attack was carried out with a machete, only 1 victim slightly injured.
No details known about this guy but again police say that it had nothing to do with terrorism.....

This man is still on the run from the authorities.
Logged

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

*

Offline Offline

Netherlands

Location: Eemnes The Netherlands
Posts: 1820


View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 13 March 2017, 01:06:53 »
ReplyReply

Essen, Oberhausen,

Due to a terrorisme alert a large mall in Essen, Germany was closed by the police.
A thorough search was conducted, the mall is safe now but remains closed untill monday.
An estimated 60.000 people visit this mall with over 200 stores and restaurants every weekend.
Police spokesman told the press that 2 men have been arrested in Oberhausen.
1 at a house in that town and another in an internet cafe.
They had contacts with a foreign member of IS according to the police, this man gave the order to set off a bomb in Essen.
He also provided a guide how to make a bomb.

Its the third time since 2016 that Essen is a target.
In april 2016 two Turks attacked a Sikh wedding with a bomb causing 3 injured people and a policeman was stabbed in his neck some weeks later.
Logged

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

*

Offline Offline

Netherlands

Location: Eemnes The Netherlands
Posts: 1820


View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 12 April 2017, 16:43:44 »
ReplyReply

Dortmund,

Soccerteam Borussia Dortmund was the target for a new terrorist attack on tuesday.
3 explosions rocked the bus the players were in.
They had just left their hotel on the way to the stadium for the Champions League match against AS Monaco.
The explosives were placed around the hotel.
The tires and the windows of the bus were completely destroyed.
Defender Bartra was injured by glass and suffered from a broken wrist.
One of the escorting police officers was also injured, he is still in hospital.
The supporters had to stay in the stadium untill all safe sign was given by the police.
The Monaco fans sang songs and clapped their hands in support of the Dortmund team, many could stay with German supporters who organized beds for French supporters so they could be able to watch the game on wednesday.

Responsiblility has not been claimed but many believe islamic based terrorists are responsible, some blamed right-wing hooligans.

Police found a letter near the justice department in which the writers claimed to have been responsible for the attack.
The letter started with the words: 'in the name of Allah', the writer stated that all famous Germans would be targeted unless the Germans stopped with their military support to the coalition and he also demanded Rammstein airbase being shut down.
Police didnt give more details about the letter and its origine.

Wednesday morning a suspect was arrested with islamic appearance, this proved to be ...how surprising.... a 25 year old Iraqi.
The guy wasnt responsible for the attack but he proved to be the leader of a gang in Iraq that kidnapped and killed people, he remains in custody.

Uefa and Fifa officials reacted in shock.
Barcelona, Bartras former club, spoke friendly words in support of the Spanish international.

21 april,

Police said they now have arrested the man responsible, it is a 28 year old Russian, Sergej W.
His motive was financial. With the attack he hoped the stocks for the soccerclub would go down so he could make a profit.
More details were given, the man used 3 explosive devices filled with metal pins attached to the gate at the hotels entrance.
They were set off with a remote control, he had a room in the same hotel. Detail, the guy did not know when Borussia had to play so he booked for a week......
The shrapnell hit the bus but because they were placed to high fortunately they didnt do much harm to the players and the staff in the buss.
« Last Edit: 21 April 2017, 10:24:55 by stoffel » Logged

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

*

Offline Offline

Netherlands

Location: Eemnes The Netherlands
Posts: 1820


View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 28 July 2017, 21:01:50 »
ReplyReply

Another attack in Germany, this time in Hamburg.
Scene of the attack was an Edeka supermarket in the Barmbek area.
A man carrying a machette suddenly went inside the supermarket and attacked customers inside.
He injured 6 and killed 1 person.
After the attack he ran away but was followed and quickley disarmed and overpowered by witnesses, these people also alerted police.
The purp was photographed with a bloody hood over his head.
Other eyewitnesses reported the man shouted Allah Akbar.
By now its shown that the man, a 26 year old "refugee or asylum seeker" from The United Arab Emirates.
The meir of Hamburg said religious grounds could be a motive....after all he shouted Allah AKbar.
But...how supprisingly the had purp had mental issues.
And so again another terrorist attack is swept under the matras.

More news to follow!
Logged

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 17737666 | Sitemap
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!


Google visited last this page 9 August 2017, 10:35:41