18 May 2024, 22:53:10 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: France terror attacks  (Read 45687 times)
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 May 2019, 12:06:33 »
ReplyReply

Lyon,

Another attack on civillians.
13 people including an 8 year old girl have been injured after an explosive device went off in a street in Lyon.
The explosive was placed there by a man on a bike.
Authorities have no good description jet but they say its a male between 30 and 35.
A team of 100 men has been set up to catch the terrorist.

This week the terrorist was caught by police, he was arrested witha familymember and an unknown woman.
The man Mohamed Michem M. DNA was found on evidence.
Research by the police also gave evidence he sought for info on making bombs on the internet.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 5 January 2020, 11:18:15 »
ReplyReply

Paris subburb,

In a park at Villejuif a man (Nathan C. 22) stabbed several civilians.
2 of them are seriously wounded, 1 of the victims died of his wounds.
The attacker was swiftly identified and shot to dead by police officers.
Allthough at first the police spoke about a 'mentally disturbed' person they now say it was a terror attack.
After searching his house they found a plan for the attack, and many items that belong to islam.
Witnesses also claimed the man shouted Allah Akbar.

My thoughts go out to the victims.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 4 April 2020, 17:07:10 »
ReplyReply

France, Romans sur Isere,

2 people killed, 7 inured 2 of them severe, attacked by another follower of the religion of "peace".
This goes on even in times of trouble!

The attack started in the towns centre. The first victim was a man, his throat cut while his wife and child were watching!
After that the coward entered a tobacco store, a butchery and a supermarket where he cut multiple victims before the police could stop him.

The town lays in the south of France close to Lyon.
The coward responsible is assumed to be 32 years old and came from Sudan.
He shouted the well known Allah Akbar and asked for the police to shoot him, instead he was arrested Bedroefd

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 25 September 2020, 15:21:08 »
ReplyReply

25-09-2020

Paris,
2 people (journalists) were seriously, after a knife attack.
The attacker who used a machette went on the run but was caught shortly after by the police and is now in custody.
According to French media the victims worked for a press agency next to the Charlie Hebdo site.

The French police assumed this is a terrorist attack and investigations are underway.
Untill now 7 people have been arrested.
New details have been given to the press.
The attacker was a 25 year old Pakistani. He claimed to be 18, this meant that he was 22 when he entered France. 
He came to the country as an asylum seaker lying about his age.     
He also had plans to set the building on fire because he was upset by replacing the cartoons about Mohamed. However the idiot was not aware  Charlie Hebdo moved to another location.
Again this shows the system is not working, the government should in fact protect us from these sort of terrorists. Insted we bring them here.....
Another great example of people who come here to "flee" from harsh conditions trying to enforce their ideas to us. 

« Last Edit: 29 September 2020, 17:47:57 by stoffel » Logged

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 17 October 2020, 14:05:59 »
ReplyReply

And...again did the religion of peace hit the news.

This time a teachters throath was slit by an 18 year old Tjetsjen boy, after his attack he was shot by the police.
Several familymembers have been arrested.

France has a history of violence between Tjetschen immigrants and other groups culminating in violent riots last summer in Lyon.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 29 October 2020, 11:57:37 »
ReplyReply

Another terrorist knife attack in France, Nice.

3 people were killed, a woman in a church was decapitated.
6 people are wounded.
A 21 year old Tunesian "refugee".......
The meir of Nice, reported this as a terrorist attack, the attacker (probably wounded) has been arrested.
The attack happened near the Notre Dame.

When are our goverments going to stop with importing this horror??

« Last Edit: 30 October 2020, 09:28:15 by stoffel » Logged

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 29 October 2020, 16:17:58 »
ReplyReply

Avignon,

Police officers shot an armed man in Avignon.

The man, shouting Allah Akbar, threatened people on the street with some kind of weapon.
Because the French police is on high alert since the latest paris attacks, officers were quickley at the scene.
Refusing to obey the police the man was shot to dead.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 26 April 2021, 17:31:50 »
ReplyReply

French prosecutors opened a terror inquiry Friday after a police employee was stabbed to death at a station southwest of Paris by a suspected Islamist extremist from Tunisia. The man was then shot dead by other officers.
Three people have been detained in connection with the attack.
Meanwhile in an official reaction president Macron said France would never give in to "Islamist terrorism" after the attack in Rambouillet, a tranquil commuter town about 60 kilometres (40 miles) from Paris, which revived the trauma of a spate of deadly attacks last year.
France's national anti-terrorism prosecutors said they had opened a terror investigation, also involving the DGSI domestic intelligence service, into the murder of a person holding public authority. Three people from the suspect's "entourage" were detained on Friday, according to a judicial source.
A source close to the inquiry told the attacker shouted the wellknown and infamous "Allahu Akbar" during the attack.
Chief anti-terror prosecutor Jean-François Ricard, who spoke outside the station along with Prime Minister Jean Castex, confirmed that "comments made by the assailant" indicated a terror motive, without giving further details.

'By her side'

The attack took place in the secure entrance area of the station at around 2:20pm (1220 GMT), a police source added.
The 49-year-old woman, an administrative assistant and mother of two who was returning from a lunch break, was stabbed in the throat twice and died of her wounds shortly afterwards.
The attacker, 36, was fatally wounded when an officer opened fire on him.
He arrived in France illegally in 2009 but had since obtained residency papers, a police source said, adding that he was unknown to security services. He had just moved to Rambouillet.
About 30 police officers wearing balaclavas raided the suspect's home in Rambouillet on Friday evening, AFP reporters at the scene said.
Police also searched the home of the person who sheltered the assailant when he first arrived in France, sources close to the inquiry said.
Macron vowed on Twitter that "in our fight against Islamist terrorism, we will never give in," identifying the murdered woman as Stéphanie.
"The nation is by the side of her family, her colleagues and security forces," he said.
Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin, who also visited officers in Rambouillet, said security would be stepped up at stations nationwide.

Pages:  1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44877345 | Sitemap