29 March 2024, 06:19:28 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Belgium terror attacks  (Read 44503 times)
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« on: 22 March 2016, 10:38:06 »
ReplyReply

22-03-2016

The day after the authorities caught the most wanted terrorist Abdeslam, the country was shocked by a terror attack.
At least 3 confirmed explosions woke up Brussels, the first two by suicidebombers at 09.11 (!) in the morning at the airfield Zaventem, surviving witnesses also spoke about shots fired at the desk of US Airlines before the first explosion but these are not confirmed.
So far official reports claim 14 people are dead and 81 wounded on the airfield.
Latest report claims another bomb has been found with an AK47, this bomb has been neutralized by the EOD.

Dutch police stopped and searched a train coming from Brussels at Hoofddorp near Amsterdam, 2 suspects were taken from the train and were arrested.

A third explosion was reported from Maalbeek subway station, situated in the European area.
First reports say 20 people are dead and an 120 are wounded.
Maelbeek, Wetstraat with all offices from the European Union and the government.In the Wetstraat the office of the prime minister was abandoned.All flights are cancelled, all trains and public transport is shut down, people are being urged to stay inside their houses and to avoid using mobile phones.

Latest report, Belgium EOD destroyed a suspected package in the Wetstraat.
To be continued.....
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 23 March 2016, 11:24:34 »
ReplyReply

23-03-2016

Belgium newspaper La Dernière Heure reports a suspect who got away during the attack on Zaventem has been caught.
Another Najim Laachraoui is still on the run.
Another 7 suspects have been arrested by the police, one of them was seen on a security camera together with the terrorists on the airport.

Identification of the victims goes slow.
So far 3 Dutch victims, a Peruvian woman and two Moroccan women have been identified.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 6 August 2016, 17:55:47 »
ReplyReply

Another islamic extremist attack in Europe, this time in Belgium again.

A man of Algerian origin aged 33 attacked two female police officers today in Charleroi with a machete, slightly injuring one and heavily wounded another in the face.
A third officer shot the attacker who died of his wounds.
The attack took place in the centre of town in front of the policestation.
Witnesses claimed the man shouted: Allah Akbar......
Secretary of homeland security Jambon, called it : "a very cowardly act of violence"
I wonder how long it will take before this man too is labeled as mentally ill....

« Last Edit: 6 August 2016, 18:12:05 by stoffel » Logged

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 23 March 2017, 16:33:41 »
ReplyReply

A day after the bloody car attack in the UK police and soldiers managed to prevent another such attack in Antwerpen, Belgium.
The assailant known to have a criminal record, a French Moroccan named Mohamed R. drove towards the cities most famous shoppingcentre (the Meir) at high speed.
However all pedestrians managed to avoid being hit by his car.
An army patrol at the scene reacted at once, the soldiers tried to stop the attacker. The coward fled right away probably after spotting the soldiers.
Shortly after his escape the man was arrested by Antwerpens police.
According to a police spokesman many weapons were found in the car among them knives and a riotgun.
Belgiums security was allready on high alert, and according to the meir additional security measures have been declared after this incident.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2017, 14:10:15 »
ReplyReply

Another attack in Belgium.
This time the central station in Brussels was the target.
A man tried to detonate a heavy bomb filled with nails, at that moment 4 trains just arrived at the station.
The device failed only the detonator exploded causing a big spark.
Needless to say this failure saved many peoples lives.
When his bomb failed he turned to a soldier arriving at the scene jelling "Allah Akbar", the soldier did not hesitate and shot the attacker.
Unconfirmed reports states the attacker was hit 4 times after which he died of the injuries.
Shortley after the incident the Belgium army EOD disarmed the bomb.
The man was a 36 year old Morroccan with initials Oussama Zariouh from Molenbeek.
He was not on the radar regarding terrorism with the authorities, but he was a known criminal.
The station was closed for a while during the investigations but has reopened, security at train and metro stations has become tougher.
Belgiums prime minister Michel praised the soldiers and the  people from the railways for their actions.
« Last Edit: 21 June 2017, 14:18:44 by stoffel » Logged

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 6 July 2017, 10:46:10 »
ReplyReply

Belgium, Anderlecht.

In Anderlecht police discovered a terrorist cel.
2 people were arrested (Akim S. 1977) and (Khalid S. 1979), a large stockpile of weapons was found in a garage.
In total police found 3 Ak's, 15 magazines, 3 pistols, a riotgun,2 radios, 2 Bodyarmor vests, 4 detonators, 2 police uniforms, a security officers uniform and a blue light to be used on police cars.
An unknown number of suspects is on the run.
Throughout the country police and army are hunting for them.
There are fears that the suspects may attack other targets of opportunity because their initial plan has now failed.
Same like the attacks in Zaventem and the Brussels metro line last year.

« Last Edit: 6 July 2017, 14:13:39 by stoffel » Logged

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 26 August 2017, 15:51:46 »
ReplyReply

A man has been shot dead after attacking soldiers with a machete in Brussels, in what prosecutors are treating as a terror attack.
The Somali attacker, aged 30, died in hospital.
One of the soldiers suffered a hand injury.
Soldiers have become a familiar sight on the streets of the Belgian capital since terror attacks which killed more than 30 people last year.
The attack took place on Boulevard Emile Jacqmain in the centre of the city.
The street was cordoned off with police and troops in the area.
Belgium's federal prosecutor's office said the attacker had not been "known for terrorist activities" but had shouted "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest" in Arabic) during the assault.

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 29 May 2018, 13:25:56 »
ReplyReply

May 28, Luik Belgium.

In Luik (Liege) a man killed 2 female policeofficers near a cafe in the Augustin street in the centre of the town around 10.30 local time.
According to witnesses the man stabbed them in the back, stole their weapons and executed the helpless women, meanwhile shouting the well know Allah Akbar.....
He also killed a woman who refused to abandone her car, after shooting the woman he fled to a school and took a hostage there.
The day before he also killed an ex inmate.
Riot police arrived very quickley at the scene, when they neared the building the man ran outside and was shot dead immediately.
According to reports by the security services this man was radicalized, and allthough he was labeled as being agressive and dangerous nothing happened with that information.
Even stranger is it that he was on leave from jail, for resocializing...many civilans are worried and agry about these programs.
Just recently pedofile Marc Dutrouts lawyer called for early release (in his case he was a second offender with disastrous results)

« Last Edit: 30 May 2018, 15:58:01 by stoffel » Logged

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 20 November 2018, 12:46:44 »
ReplyReply

A Belgian policeofficer was attacked by a man wielding a knife shouting the al to familiar Allah Akbar.
He was only lightly injured. The incident took place at the HQ of the belgian police in Brussel at the Korenmarkt.
An other officer shot the man in the chest, both the officer and the attacker were taken to hospital. The purp is not in a life threathening situation anymore after surgery.
The attacker was known to the police, he was charged with gun law violations.
Secretary Jambon named this another cowardly attack against the Belgian Police.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44166375 | Sitemap