29 March 2024, 06:02:22 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Poll
Question: Would you be interested in discussing music and/or movies on a NEW forum?
YES, I would love to discuss and talk about music and movies on a new forum. - 1 (20%)
YES, I would love to discuss and talk about music and movies but HERE on WaT - 2 (40%)
No, music and/or movies don't interest me that much. - 2 (40%)
I would participate in a MUSIC board at WaT - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Would you be interested in discussing music and/or movies on a NEW forum?  (Read 5168 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 31 December 2009, 15:56:06 »
ReplyReply

Before I will start to annoy TA about a music/movie forum I would like to know how much interest there is to join/write/discuss about/on a forum dedicated to music and movies?

What do I see?

A forum.
Dedicated to music and movies.
Discussing artists and groups.
Discussing texts.
Showing your collection.
Sharing online data about music and movies.
Reviewing albums.
and much more.

I would like to do it on a seperate location hosting a new forum.

Your comments are, as always, appreciated.

K
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 31 December 2009, 16:13:31 »
ReplyReply

The thing is koen,  my forum (here and now group),  already has all of that.  But I'd still contribute if you did start one up, sure.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 December 2009, 16:18:59 »
ReplyReply

The thing is koen,  my forum (here and now group),  already has all of that.  But I'd still contribute if you did start one up, sure.

FacMan and Silly, also vote plz  hatsoff
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2009, 18:04:40 »
ReplyReply

All of the above Knipoog lol

"A good teacher is like a candle...It will consume itself to light the path for others"
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 December 2009, 18:08:11 »
ReplyReply

All of the above Knipoog lol

plz vote, thx  hatsoff
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 December 2009, 19:00:32 »
ReplyReply

I agree with Jilly here, why reinvent the wheel. (damn but I hate when women are right! j/k)

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 1 January 2010, 03:04:02 »
ReplyReply

And I (Happy 2010 everybody! Came home - alerted and because of - to a force 12 gale, hurricane, my terrace in shambles, lots of damage, but all inhabitants - as far as I can tell at 0300 in the morning - are fine and no new trees have succumbed) agree with Sky, too little options and no multiple answers possible.

My take would be, "I like to discuss music here on WaT" AND "I am not really interested in movies"

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 1 January 2010, 11:18:06 »
ReplyReply

And I (Happy 2010 everybody! Came home - alerted and because of - to a force 12 gale, hurricane, my terrace in shambles, lots of damage, but all inhabitants - as far as I can tell at 0300 in the morning - are fine and no new trees have succumbed) agree with Sky, too little options and no multiple answers possible.

My take would be, "I like to discuss music here on WaT" AND "I am not really interested in movies"

Rattler

noted
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 1 January 2010, 17:15:50 »
ReplyReply

Rattler

Same, same.  I don't go to the movies much or watch much television, so no  interest there.  

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 1 January 2010, 17:58:38 »
ReplyReply

Rattler

Same, same.  I don't go to the movies much or watch much television, so no  interest there.  

ok, 1st conclusion is that there isn't need for a movies-section

what about 'music' gents and ladies? would you review albums and/or songs? discuss releases etc?

I have added 1 extra option in the poll, you are allowed to change your vote.
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2 January 2010, 08:10:56 »
ReplyReply

Hmmm, the new option, I am fine with the music thread, no need for a separate board from my POV here on WaT.

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2 January 2010, 10:37:29 »
ReplyReply

Hmmm, the new option, I am fine with the music thread, no need for a separate board from my POV here on WaT.

Rattler

noted
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44166235 | Sitemap