29 March 2024, 08:02:12 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: What do men look for in a woman?  (Read 52406 times)
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: 3 May 2010, 01:47:49 »
ReplyReply

So, take an intelligent man and two women (below),  why would he go for one and not the other?  Can someone explain this to me?  Thanks.

1st:   <Quoted Image Removed>

2nd:  <Quoted Image Removed>

good luck with finding an intelligent man  Knipoog

the main question is: why would a man go for no.2 instead of no.1? what reason would he have?

Perhaps she is very smart, or funny or has a great personality.  They do say love is blind.  But then again they also say.... (I'm not saying)   Tong

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: 3 May 2010, 01:52:48 »
ReplyReply

13th and FACman,  your comments make sense to me.   I couldn't go for an unattractive man either.  Looks do matter,  but looks alone (without personality, humour, smarts, kindness etc).,don't count for much.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 3 May 2010, 10:06:27 »
ReplyReply

yummie, pretty gentle warm face, nice colour of hair, womancurves and I love women in costumes!  iconclap

13th and FACman,  your comments make sense to me.   I couldn't go for an unattractive man either.  Looks do matter,  but looks alone (without personality, humour, smarts, kindness etc).,don't count for much.

well, that's the point... you can't know in advance who will make you happy, NOTHING can tell you how they are.

and presuming that good-looking girls (or hotties / babes) are all dummies is also untrue, the combination of it all makes it very hard

pretty, smart, active, gentle, loving...all in 1 woman? (or man...)........NOT EASY but CHALLENGING indeed  hihi
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 3 May 2010, 14:37:18 »
ReplyReply

I see your point, Koen.   You never know a person until you have been with them for some time.  Finding someone who has all the criteria is hard to say the least.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 3 May 2010, 16:37:56 »
ReplyReply

<Quoted Image Removed>

yummie, pretty gentle warm face, nice colour of hair, womancurves and I love women in costumes!  iconclap

I agree with all you say, but I consciously selected a type of women that can accompany you in whatever situation w/o being less able to face being afraid than you...

In this case it is not really  "costume", it is her "working dress": She  (Hilda Tenorio) is one of the better known - and good, from my POV of one who really only can scratch understanding the art in detail - female bull fighters (though she retired last year after just 2 years of actively working because of the macho press comments and because she wasn´t presented with valid bulls: "Women need to be protected, dont give her the beast that might kill her...").

Lets see, seriously, to both women and men here on the forum, how would you feel to confront (voluntarily!) 5-700 kg of beast gone wild with two (very: razor sharp filed) pointy and a few more blunt extentions that fights for survival? Try to get as close as possible, preplanning its trajectory and even fight it at 2 cm to the pointy end on your knees? And *not* flinch!?

Maybe you will see what type of women attract me (could be sailing, piloting, cooking, etc. It´s excellence that attracts me, maybe a mix of all I listed above, and that I have to strive to be worthy as she to be for me:

Hilda Tenorio torea por Faroles y zapopinas en Morelia

(The music to this vid is also one of my favorites, "Orobroy" by "Dorantes")

Hilda Tenorio. Torera!

And, maybe the best POV,  her first public bull ever in 2005, the full work of her on a fairly good bull where she anticipates every move, it shows much more of the life philosophy and not just the plain fight:

Dos orejas a un toro complicado

*That´s* one type of women I like, the fighters, that have learned to cope with anxiety as is expected by us men...

Rattler
« Last Edit: 3 May 2010, 16:48:22 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 3 May 2010, 16:56:08 »
ReplyReply

what attracts me in a woman is ("trying to explain in English"-mode on) is independence...

my woman doesn't have to ask me everything...
a woman is for me more worth than a man...she's way more multi-talented then us men (some women are....not all of them...and I did try a lot of them.....)

when I look at my wife I'm full of adoration...shopping / cleaning / laundry / cooking / driving the car / work  and so much more...she does it all with great results and she does it without continuosly asking my permission...

is the bodywork than not at all important to me? sure it is but the way a woman dresses herself, takes care of her body is way more important...

the misses is 11 years older than me (51 now) but I don't mind, as long as she dresses according to her body, as long as she tries to look good for her husband...

damn...going way too personal on a public forum  Knipoog Knipoog Knipoog

@ Rattler: costume or not...I love women in suits/costumes etc.... hihi
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44167524 | Sitemap