17 October 2019, 00:32:50 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: What do men look for in a woman?  (Read 34731 times)
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2 February 2010, 20:15:56 »
ReplyReply

That idiot standing behind the first shooter is what caused her to get her nose hit. If he's not there, her whole body would recoil not just the rifle. The 2nd clip has a few ladies that have the confidence to cover my six...the blonde in the leather jacket and the brunette with the AR-15 to be sure, the others are just too much fluff.

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: 2 February 2010, 20:48:44 »
ReplyReply

Shooting guns is not as easy as it looks.  When I've been at the shooting range, I'm always surprised at just how powerful the weapon is and how you have to make sure to hold on to it properly so it doesn't hit you in the face after you shoot.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2 February 2010, 22:16:59 »
ReplyReply

That idiot standing behind the first shooter is what caused her to get her nose hit. If he's not there, her whole body would recoil not just the rifle. The 2nd clip has a few ladies that have the confidence to cover my six...the blonde in the leather jacket and the brunette with the AR-15 to be sure, the others are just too much fluff.

Indeed, no instruction to be seen in #1: As Facman said, distraction when it counts, no explanation about stance, action/reaction, how-to to join body and weapon mass to balnce equation, looking for the incident, methinks (what else could I really expect from a civilian in BDU?).

# 2 vid....  Huh?

Re: #1 again: Others fare no better (but this is a hell of a gun, even with re-directed gas flow to break the recoil):

When knowing how to shoot an so called Elephant gun (.700, diameter of bullet 1,7 cm):

700 Nitro Express

When not knowing how to operate it (or a .577):

Arabs can ' t shoot + one European who shows.

(JFTR, I never shot one, so I might be laughing now.... Smiley )

Rattler (thanks to whoever, for hijacking this one thread... Smiley )
« Last Edit: 2 February 2010, 22:30:15 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 10 February 2010, 03:55:01 »
ReplyReply

The video of those Arabs firing the gun, seems to indicate a reason why the thin red line was able to keep them under subjugation for so long.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 11 February 2010, 23:02:58 »
ReplyReply

Re-hijacking the thread here: I know it is not about differences between men and women, but that at least is a bet closer than our recent recoil handling discussion Smiley, here goes.

Not totally seriously: The difference between men and women (see to the end)...:

EDIT: This item has been removed by the uploader!

The rest of our live we let civilization and education try and smother both issues to a mutual acceptable level... Smiley

Enjoy!

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 12 February 2010, 14:33:12 »
ReplyReply

I dont know where you got that clip, but it appears dead  on to me... smallclap

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 19 April 2010, 01:34:52 »
ReplyReply

The clip is not working, Rattler....

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: 19 April 2010, 02:18:27 »
ReplyReply

I dont know where you got that clip, but it appears dead  on to me... smallclap

The clip is not working, Rattler....

Yep, just saw that the author had it removed from LiveLeak, will see whether I can find it again somewhere else

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: 2 May 2010, 04:01:48 »
ReplyReply

So, take an intelligent man and two women (below),  why would he go for one and not the other?  Can someone explain this to me?  Thanks.

1st:   

2nd: 

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 2 May 2010, 05:38:47 »
ReplyReply

An intelligent man would not go for either...  hihi

In case #1 the price tag on the dress and case #2 the look on the dog´s (?) face explains what I mean... Grijns

Rattler

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2 May 2010, 05:43:27 »
ReplyReply

Re-hijacking the thread here: I know it is not about differences between men and women, but that at least is a bet closer than our recent recoil handling discussion Smiley, here goes.

Not totally seriously: The difference between men and women (see to the end)...:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54c_1265407152

EDIT: This item has been removed by the uploader!

The rest of our live we let civilization and education try and smother both issues to a mutual acceptable level... Smiley

Enjoy!

Rattler

Finally found the vid somewhere else and embedded it on one of my other sites as it won´t embed here:

http://todos-contra-matias.net/blog/297

Actually, there is a true background to that: A study I read about once showed that the tone and tone height women speak at is processed by men´s brains as background sounds.

Enjoy,

Rattler
« Last Edit: 2 May 2010, 05:52:50 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2 May 2010, 11:01:24 »
ReplyReply

So, take an intelligent man and two women (below),  why would he go for one and not the other?  Can someone explain this to me?  Thanks.

1st:   <Quoted Image Removed>

2nd:  <Quoted Image Removed>

good luck with finding an intelligent man  Knipoog

the main question is: why would a man go for no.2 instead of no.1? what reason would he have?
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2 May 2010, 16:43:17 »
ReplyReply

why would a man go for no.2 instead of no.1? what reason would he have?

Love

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2 May 2010, 16:44:16 »
ReplyReply

why would a man go for no.2 instead of no.1? what reason would he have?

Love

how do you know in advance that you're gonna love no.2 and not no.1?
the_13th_redneck
Sergeant Major

Korea, Republic of

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2 May 2010, 17:43:44 »
ReplyReply

I wouldn't mind slightly overweight but that woman in the 2nd one obviously doesn't have the self discipline to be someone I'd like to share my life with.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2 May 2010, 18:00:10 »
ReplyReply

as I said, check out the dog and you know where (and how, and what is the intent) you will end up... Smiley

Rattler

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2 May 2010, 20:36:31 »
ReplyReply

how do you know in advance that you're gonna love no.2 and not no.1?

you dont...

I did not think I would need to voice the potential reality that the obviously attractive on the surface #1, might very well be a Hag that could make your life miserable, while #2 might share many of your interests etc, etc and lead you to a life of marital bliss. Once again, you can judge a book by its cover, but it doesnt make you an accurate reviewer.

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 3 May 2010, 00:51:59 »
ReplyReply

O so true.

Still, physical attraction is what makes us men move at first instant (and social attraction is what makes gals move), so I guess #2 has a harder time when you meet both at a party.

OTOH, if you think twice, my guess (as stated before) is (as intelligent, well seasoned, and maybe even mil) you will pass on both and probably look more for a type like those following (don´t look at the age, I mean to present them not as persons but as stereotypes as Jilly did):

Rattler
« Last Edit: 3 May 2010, 00:58:33 by Rattler » Logged

the_13th_redneck
Sergeant Major

Korea, Republic of

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 3 May 2010, 01:52:42 »
ReplyReply

Not a big fan of tattoos but any one of those others would be fine.
Like I said, there's no need to look like some kind of model but seriously, take care of yourself.

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 3 May 2010, 02:45:53 »
ReplyReply

An intelligent man would not go for either...  hihi

In case #1 the price tag on the dress and case #2 the look on the dog´s (?) face explains what I mean... Grijns

Rattler

Rattler,  you are wicked!  But it made me laugh.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 26641087 | Sitemap