18 April 2024, 08:33:15 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: The Omnipresent, currently playing (music) thread...  (Read 477308 times)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #980 on: 23 June 2011, 23:22:24 »
ReplyReply

Now, thats my music (you know the routine I am referring to: Early morning or late night, GT in hand, on the terrace or the dance floor, provoking either the chick in front of me or the standbyers...  Cool):

Tok Tok Tok - Walk On The Wild Side (Lou Reed Cover)

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #981 on: 23 June 2011, 23:32:27 »
ReplyReply

more and more I'm turning into a 'Kings of Leon' fan, everything a good song needs is there  hatsoff

What does a "good song" need from your POV (not critizisingm just interested, my definition here, bolded out).

Curious,

Rattler

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #982 on: 24 June 2011, 21:41:37 »
ReplyReply

Koen, I would never have expected a Belgian singer attract my attention the way Amadine Burgeois did, but here is a kid with a future, Selah Sue.

I hear she copies Amy Whitehouse and, of course, Amadine (see 2nd vid in the post) , probably closer to the latter than to the first, but I think her voice and trayectory via accoustic and electric music are quite unique (she is only 22, we can expect a lot more in about 12 years if she keeps the career up). The only thing I wonder about in the first video is the chewing gum: Does it provide the "lubrication" of the vocal chords? Is *it* the secret? First singer I saw performing chewing away in breathing pauses...

Studio Brussel: Selah Sue feat Milow 'Explanations'

Selah Sue with Ronny Mosuse : Ain't No Sunshine (Haiti Benefit Show 21 JAN 2010)

Selah Sue - This World

Enjoy (or not)!

Rattler

« Last Edit: 24 June 2011, 21:49:37 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 25 June 2011, 11:16:16 »
ReplyReply

more and more I'm turning into a 'Kings of Leon' fan, everything a good song needs is there  hatsoff

What does a "good song" need from your POV (not critizisingm just interested, my definition here, bolded out).

Curious,

Rattler

that is for me a very difficult question.... there is a difference between a good song and songs that I enjoy...
There are 'tunes' that I like that do NOT come close to being a 'good' song
Being 'good' or 'enjoyable' is not the same.

I shared some music in this topic that have no text, are made 100% for the dancefloor but still get my attention after 20 years. Is that a proof for 'good'? Dunno, but they make me 'listen', they de-stress my brain.

Same with the difference between a good 'song' and a good 'album'. I've been listening to the latest Depeche Mode album non-stop in my car for WEEKS! It has good songs too but as a complete album it's high standard.

I AM a slow one, sometimes I move an album to my 'preferred' list when the album is 5-10-20 years old, it has to grow on me.

Now for 'KoL', I bought a 3album cd box and have the last one on the PC. They have their own 'sound', the singer has it's voice and his voice has changed during the years. Their music grabs me, makes me listen to what they have to say. I have the idea that the albums are worked on and are more than a way to make money. Also, they are not so 21st century, their music could've been released in the '80s and/or '90s too.

To say it in short: can't really give you a description, it's all about a state of mind, a feeling, a mood.

some album examples: Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth / Kate Bush - Whole Story / U2 - Joshua Tree  and others
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #984 on: 25 June 2011, 14:09:01 »
ReplyReply

Thx for the explanation, so you would find the Belgian singer I posted not "good"?

Maybe I am too German after all finding even in my sentiments (towards and about music) a systematic and generic approach.

rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 25 June 2011, 14:57:15 »
ReplyReply

Thx for the explanation, so you would find the Belgian singer I posted not "good"?

Maybe I am too German after all finding even in my sentiments (towards and about music) a systematic and generic approach.

rattler

she does have a future: she has a unique voice, she's chosen the right music to concentrate on, is very nice to look at and has an 'attitude'.
With attitude I do not mean this in a negative way. She does her thing and feels good while performing. Yes, with a good support team she will get far.

BTW: the guy next to here in the 1st vid is also a Belgian performer/singer/writer with a starting international career

Milow - You Don't Know (3voor12)

Milow - Ayo technology (unplugged)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #986 on: 27 June 2011, 20:23:16 »
ReplyReply

Just to revive your appetite for this great band, here some of what I mentioned before as "great covers":

Tok Tok Tok - I Wish.wmv (Stevie "Blind Man" Wonder cover)

Alone again (Gilbert O´Sullivan cover) - Tok tok tok

Tok Tok Tok - Day Tripper (Beatles cover)

Enjoy!

Rattler
« Last Edit: 27 June 2011, 20:33:45 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #987 on: 29 June 2011, 00:03:13 »
ReplyReply

Today I received a LL of the hard ones: Seems that still at my age I am running around the world fairly blue-eyed, there are people I cannot follow:

Six of the 30 people I had asked for help with my housing issue (only two could in the end, and it was not enough, still eternally grateful for the try) phoned me today morning after the sentence of the judge was out yesterday that made my leave definitive.

Nice so far, but: Those six - after expressing how much they felt with me - asked me whom to talk to to take over the house, one offered to buy it for 500.000 ("... you can tell them I have the money in their account within 3 days..."), the other 5 offered to get even with my debts if that would help to be first in line (all six had nothing to apport a week ago).

So much for "friends": Thank you guys, your stance does not make me angry at all (hmmm!??), instead I cannot but really feel sorry for you and your poor souls, how can you ever be happy in that fake movie you are living? "Vultures" is the label that comes to mind...  One way to make my address book a little thinner... showarse

Here to all the other people that followed my predicament and who so truly gave me so much support during the last 2 hard years in various ways:

Joe Cocker With A Little Help From My Friends Woodstock

Rattler

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #988 on: 2 July 2011, 01:12:22 »
ReplyReply

"We dont lack money, we have just too many crooks robbing it...."!

Nice song (English, Spanish subtitles) with qualities to make it into the charts anytime (after about 40 secs into the vid):

This song is not attacking any system nor a government, nor a politician, nor a person in detail. It is addressin a general failure.

This song is dedicated from Spain to the world and wants to defend any person who claims a more "human" world and a society that is more just than what we have.

Not every generation has the OPPORTUNITY and the BALLS to write history. WE HAVE BOTH -snip-

Lyrics:

In any other world you could tell the difference
And let it all unfurl into broken remnants
Smile like you mean it and let yourself let go

'Cause it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
Take a bow, play the part of a lonely, lonely heart
To the world you thought you lived in

I tried to live alone but lonely is so lonely, alone
So human as I am, I had to give up my defenses
So I smiled and tried to mean it to let myself let go

Say goodbye

In any other world you could tell the difference

Say "Good Bye" to the world you thought you lived in ("...as  its all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man...")

As with all happening here atm its not easy to follow as *everybody* does what *he* can, anybody would know the band?

Rattler
« Last Edit: 2 July 2011, 01:37:15 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 2 July 2011, 17:54:44 »
ReplyReply

ATTENTION TO ALL PINK FLOYD FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink Floyd Announce Massive Reissue Project: http://www.whypinkfloyd.com/

Pink Floyd fans should be prepared for an exciting few months: The band announced yesterday that they are launching "Why Pink Floyd…?", a massive reissue campaign meant to deepen and expand the band's extraordinary musical legacy. "Some of the very early demo stuff from '66 is extraordinary – things we recorded in Broadhurst Gardens mainly so we could enter the Melody Maker beat competition," Floyd drummer Nick Mason told Rolling Stone. "It's extraordinary primarily because of Syd [Barrett], hearing him so crystal clear, the way he was playing, and bringing back memories of that first year, when I first met him."

Choose the Cover of Rolling Stone: Vote Now!

In going through material for the additional CDs and DVDs, he said he found himself drawn to the tracks that emerged "from the very back of the cupboard," material that includes Barrett, the band's original singer, guitarist and songwriter.

On September 26th, a remastered Dark Side of the Moon will be released both as a six-disc "Immersion" box set, as well as a two-disc "Experience" set and a vinyl LP. Fourteen remastered Pink Floyd albums will also be released at that time, both separately and as a box set. Then, on November 7th, Wish You Were Here will be released in five-disc and two-disc versions, along with the single-disc collection, A Foot in the Door: The Best of Pink Floyd. And on February 27th, The Wall will appear in a seven-disc "Immersion" version and a three-disc "Experience" set.

Pink Floyd Reunite at Roger Waters Show in London

The set includes a "Wish You Were Here" demo with Stephane Grappelli wailing on violin, which Mason greeted with wonder upon hearing it. "That is just fantastic," he said. "I had assumed it was lost. The incredible thing is that [classical violinist] Yehudi Menuhin was there as well, but he never went in to play, because he felt that he couldn't improvise."

Since the Sixties, of course, Pink Floyd has become an essential rite of passage for generations of music fans, a phenomenon that Mason credits, in part, to bassist Roger Waters, who emerged as the band's main songwriter in 1968, after Barrett's emotional troubles made it impossible for him to continue in the group. "I hate to say this, because Roger is insufferable already," Mason said, sighing, "but his writing is extraordinary. The lyrics to Dark Side were written by a 20-something-year-old guy, but they're relevant to a 50- or 60-year-old guy. 'Time' or any of those songs have lasted extremely well. And the music has an abstraction to it that allows people to put their own visions on it. The songs leave a lot of scope for people to use their imaginations, paint their own pictures and make it a soundtrack to their thoughts and their lives. And you're most susceptible to that when you're a teenager."

Photos: A History of Pink Floyd's Last Days and Bittersweet Reunions

Syd Barrett died in 2006, and keyboardist Rick Wright passed away in 2008, leaving Mason (who is now 67), Waters and guitarist David Gilmour as Pink Floyd's only surviving members. Gilmour and Waters, in particular, have fought bitterly over the years, preventing, with the notable exception of a Live 8 appearance in 2005, any reunion that includes both men. Did everyone agree on the "Why Pink Floyd" project?

"To put it bluntly, Roger would prefer that we pretend that nothing ever happened with Pink Floyd after he left, so we always have that one to go through," Mason said with a laugh. "But after that, once we know what we're trying to do, we do a lot of work to be sure that we have the right mix, and it tends to be quite well done. We can be quite grown up at times!"

Read Rolling Stone's Original 1973 Review of 'Dark Side of the Moon'

So, any chance of any Pink Floyd performances in the future involving all three surviving members? "There are absolutely no plans," he said immediately. "But Live 8 was fantastic. We did something for other people, but we also proved that we could all work together again. I'm really pleased that my children saw that. I would have thought that could be regenerated at some time. So I live in hope – but that's no reason to put it out on Twitter that 'Nick Says Band to Re-form!'"

Finally, and perhaps inevitably, why "Why Pink Floyd"? "I really think that this could be the last chance for really nice packaging – boxes, books, the whole thing," Mason said. "We've tried to give everyone all the various alternatives. There is Dark Side as it was recorded on vinyl, but there is also the ultimate, high-end stereo version. And there's also live performances. So now, even if we all just download from here on out, they will at least be there as a document of how it used to work. And I do think there will be people who will still be interested and who will want that."

on Amazon:

Wish you were here

Dark Side of the Moon

Discovery 14 Studio Album Catalogue Boxset

The Wall

Immersion Editions present the complete artistic experience. Lavishly packaged in a sturdy 29cm square box, the sets contain remastered, previously unreleased and audio-visual material, plus much additional content reproduced memorabilia, brand new graphics, art prints, collectors' items, lavish booklets and more. The Immersion version features the classic Studio album digitally remastered and presented as a limited edition high quality boxset featuring rare and unreleased audio and video material, plus a new 44 oversized perfect-bound booklet, a book of original photographs, exclusive merchandise and facsimile collectables.

read more on the PF website: http://www.pinkfloyd.com/news/news_release.php

Pink Floyd and EMI Music, whose association dates from 1967, announce a comprehensive release schedule, to be launched on September 26, 2011, encompassing CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, SACD, an array of digital formats, viral marketing, iPhone Apps, and a brand-new single-album "Best Of" collection.

The legendary band, who are still one of the most successful and iconic artists of all time, recently signed an agreement with EMI which has allowed the development of a multi-format programme of packages, many containing archive material that has been collated during an extensive process between EMI and Pink Floyd for a range of media formats.

The releases, under the banner Why Pink Floyd?, are designed to appeal to a wide cross section of their fans, with music to excite first time listeners, while super-deluxe box sets will cater to dedicated fans, allowing them to immerse themselves in multi-disc sets, containing alternate takes, unreleased tracks, restored live concert screen films and a live recording of the legendary The Dark Side Of The Moon performance at Wembley in 1974.

A series of different listening experiences have been specially created for this release: in addition to remastered CDs called 'Discovery' and the 'Immersion' CD/DVD/Blu-ray memorabilia box sets will be a series of 'Experience' Editions – coupling one classic album with a further disc of related content from that album to offer a deeper listening experience.

Roger Faxon, CEO of EMI Group, said: "This is a unique collaboration between EMI and one of the most creative and influential bands in history. We have worked together for more than a year on this programme which incorporates all the elements that have made Pink Floyd one of the most inspiring forces in modern music. Why Pink Floyd? Because their music is without equal and these exciting new releases will allow music fans to rediscover their incredible legacy and demonstrate that an appreciation for artistic quality never goes out of fashion".

Storm Thorgerson, the band's longtime Art Director, has overseen the visual design, including new booklets for all the CDs, new artwork for the box sets and men us for the DVD content. Respected photographer Jill Furmanovsky, has edited books of original unseen photographs. Pink Floyd collaborators James Guthrie (in the US) and Andy Jackson (in the UK) have been in charge of digital remastering to the highest audio and audiovisual standards.

Pink Floyd film archivist Lana Topham has supervised the painstaking restoration of many historic films from Pink Floyd's classic era, included in the 'Immersion' box sets for 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' and 'Wish You Were Here'.

First to be available on 26 September 2011 will be:

Expanded deluxe and special edition versions of Pink Floyd masterwork The Dark Side Of The Moon, in a 6-disc 'Immersion' box set and 'Experience' 2-disc versions, as well as a collectors' Vinyl LP and various digital formats. Plus 14 studio albums, digitally remastered will be available separately or as a box set.

Other initiatives will include a digital marketing plan utilising user-generated content to allow fans to make their own creative contributions to the band's music, plus iPhone Apps which will give a unique insight into Pink Floyd's recorded legacy.

On 7 November 2011, Phase 2 of the releases will include:

Wish You Were Here 'Immersion' 5-disc and 'Experience' 2-disc editions, both of which will include bonus material from the band's 1974 Wembley dates, including a 20-minute tour de force live rendition of 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond', as well as a unique recording of 'Wish You Were Here' featuring the legendary jazz violinist, Stephane Grappelli. A collectors' Vinyl LP will also be available, as will various digital formats.

Released simultaneously will be A Foot In The Door – The Best Of Pink Floyd, a collection of their most well-known songs, contained on one album for the first time.

The long-awaited 5.1 version of 'Wish You Were Here', mixed by James Guthrie, will also be released in parallel via independent label Acoustic Sounds.

The Wall, which has sold 25-million double sets and has become a cultural and political touchstone over the last three decades, will be afforded the same exhaustive treatment on February 27, 2012, with deluxe packages including a 7-disc 'Immersion' set and a 3-disc 'Experience' edition. A collectors' Vinyl LP will also be available, as will various digital formats.

Pink Floyd's official Web site, www.pinkfloyd.com, will be given a substantial relaunch from today. Pink Floyd's Facebook page now has over 11 million followers.

September 26 2011:
All 14 remastered studio albums 'Discovery' editions
Box-set of all 14 albums with photo book
Audio downloads of 'Discovery' albums and box-set
The Dark Side of The Moon – 'Immersion' and 'Experience' editions, Vinyl LP, and digital editions

November 7 2011:
A Foot In The Door – The Best of Pink Floyd
Wish You Were Here – 'Immersion' and 'Experience' editions, Vinyl LP, and digital editions

February 27 2012:
The Wall – 'Immersion' and 'Experience' editions, Vinyl LP, and digital editions

« Last Edit: 2 July 2011, 18:14:28 by Koen » Logged
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #990 on: 2 July 2011, 22:39:08 »
ReplyReply

BTW, anybody wants those in Vinyl, once played, excellent state and first pressings. I have 10 days to get rid of about 1.000 Vinyls, 500 of which adapt to the described features. Years 1972-1986, most are rareties.

PM for a list.

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: 3 July 2011, 19:40:09 »
ReplyReply

ha.... finally placed my old speakers outside and connected to my stereo inside  champ

let the chipmunks enjoy the music  hihi

Coldplay - Yellow Live in Sydney 2003

Official Trailer Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 The Squeakquel HD
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: 4 July 2011, 21:27:47 »
ReplyReply

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (Live Lollapalooza 2009) (High Quality video) (HD)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 5 July 2011, 18:22:34 »
ReplyReply

RAMMSTEIN - Mutter - (HD)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #994 on: 5 July 2011, 21:33:15 »
ReplyReply

I have made an exception after something I swore 10 yrs ago and listened to them *this* one time once more as you promote them, maybe something had changed?

Result: Nothing changed. Still  the same Nazi/Race/Earth/Blood/Mother cult apologetics I had them calibrated as (not much in English to be found, but if yo want, plenty in German and Spanish about them and their ideas and background):

http://german.about.com/library/blrammst.htm (Rammstein lyrics explained in English, for people who want to understand what their Album "Mutter" is about)

http://raumfahrer.wordpress.com/rammstein/ (one of the fan blogs in English)

Check ouzt their lyrics in their ode to "Hitler": http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/rammstein/hitler.html

I am not much insisiting on our rules here about propaganda for Extremists ("let them state their thing/shit" is my take, we can argue better...!), but personally wont listen to them again for the next 10 years (Oh? "Their music" is great"? Maybe... But, "Hitler built the Autobahn", "Franco or Pinochet never chopped a dime of the people" and "..at least you could go out at night without fear..." are the things that I have heard so often both in Germany as in Spain that they make me sick and tired...).

Neither I think "Screwdriver" (their suddenly 1993 ceased English speaking derivate and maybe easier for you folks to understand) nor "No Remorse" or any similar band should from my POV form seriously a part of our thread:

skrewdriver- blood and honour

No Remorse - Start Up The Panzers

Those bands exist, some better, some worse, and they will always exist (as well as the US torture or ex USSR Stalinism apologetics), but for me they are off limits in discussion.

FWIW

Rattler
« Last Edit: 5 July 2011, 22:05:15 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: 6 July 2011, 09:30:44 »
ReplyReply

you make a good point and you DO know that I'm all AGAINST the things you describe

the only reason I listen to them is because I like to rock to their music, never studied their lyrics...

but I will have a look at your links, never too stubborn to learn/change...  salute
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #996 on: 6 July 2011, 22:57:45 »
ReplyReply

Koen, just check their "Rammstein Jugend" (Rammstein youth, they themselves openly compare the movement with "Hitlerjugend") hails with e.g. "Reise Reise".

OK, so the video title is (translated to English) "Voyage, voyage" or "Trip, trip"? whats wrong with that?

I tell you what is wrong: Rammstein has never lost a court case against them because they are masters of "camouflaging" (versus the law, not verus the listeners) their cause:

"Rise, Reise" pronounces in English "Rise, Rise", and then it suddenly has a very different meaning from "yourney" or "trip", it means "get up". In old German (Platt) its the same meaning: "Rise" = "Rise", and pronounced identically.

I fully understand that no judge is going to condemn them for making a song about "yourney, yourney" (the good and bad side of living in a "state of rights"), but I hate being taken for stupid, I *know* what they want to say, even if they manage to dodge the judges, have alook at the vid nd how thier fans understand "Rise, Rise!":

Escerpts: "Where the black soul lives is no ligth to be seen at the horizon". "You can decide whether to keep them or throw them into the sea". "Petri HEIL!". All about fish, on paper ("Petri Heil" being the traditional fisherman greeting), but in this context?

Trip, Trip

Or, check out their vid "Du hast" (English: You have). Interestingly (and planned), just by leaving out one "s" in the spelling they again could dodge the law that does not allow songs about "Du hasst" (English: You hate), even if from the lyrics and the vid its all clear who you "Have" (hate), especially if its transmitted on a series of concerts called "Völkerball" (whcih in English would translate to a sports form, but in German means "Ball of the VOLK"):

Rammstein - Du Hast Live from Volkerball
[/url]

Enough to make you suspicious?

Me, I am long past that. The guys that want another Holocaust.

Rattler

« Last Edit: 6 July 2011, 23:12:26 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: 7 July 2011, 07:07:52 »
ReplyReply

well, that's one example where your German background (read: theoretical approach) comes in handy

no, I never looked at the titles/lyrics what they could have meant.

I feel a bit odd now  Onbeslist
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #998 on: 8 July 2011, 22:05:45 »
ReplyReply

One classic, this time for Jilly and the people that dont want her around anymore:

Go on now, go, walk out that door!
Just turn around now‚
cause you're not welcome any more....

The difference to the song is that (at least my take), yes, we *do* want personalities like you around (even if conflictive), but the 20-sec-a-day-just-checking P is not appreciated at all, at least not at all by yours truly, get real plz...

Be authentic or forget about being taken serious, here, thats strictly from my Rattlers POV...:

Talk, take, hand out and handle incoming (shit), voice your ways, but know to receive also. Forget strange setups and forget about paranoia, what we say is what we mean.

Apologize when you suspect to have transgressed your (publicly understood) limits, understand you are talking to persons, not handles. Basically, arrive at this planet we all are sharing, for good and bad.

Forget about jealousiy, shame, loss-of-face, just BE  - for once? - YOU... You can, here, but not applying RL rules.

Don`t like that? Well, REAL LIFE actually is sometimes (most of the times?) way harder than this forum, believe it, and if you think its the other way around be prepared for a surprise...  Millionaires excluded, of course....

wtf2

This said, enjoy (or not), guess you never read this song from a WaT or soldier gentleman POV, but. exclusively for you, here you go then /same goes for the sohoutbox link, exchange girls for boys):

I Will Survive

Rattler

« Last Edit: 8 July 2011, 22:21:57 by Rattler » Logged

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #999 on: 8 July 2011, 23:29:57 »
ReplyReply

The next "Summer Hit"?, all around a green ball (whats lacking for a summer hit is a choreography, but I am sure it will be run in all festivities):

Lets see who you recognize (seems all sportsters know to play music or a ball, or both at the same time=):...
Huecco - Dame vida (Official Videoclip)

Spaniards to the front! 15M!

Rattler
« Last Edit: 8 July 2011, 23:39:10 by Rattler » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44438892 | Sitemap