19 April 2024, 09:02:52 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Music: info-releases-shops and more  (Read 22381 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 27 September 2009, 16:30:14 »
ReplyReply

Latest releases that caught my attention: Woodstock 40th anniversary, I haven't got anything on Woodstock yet so I would like to buy THE release.

What I see now is that you should buy 2 things: the first a registration of the concert and 2. a collection of individual performances and if/when you need video you need a 3rd buy

Feel free to add more info!

another problem are the 'dealers' who buy in large amounts the boxes when they are still payable and wait until the stock dries out..when that happens they throw their stock online for double or tripple of the price...

This is a beautiful item available only within Target stores. Limited to 25,000 pieces and packaged extremely well within an outer plastic canister to protect the actually container that houses the product. This set is huge and very well constructed. A wooden tamborine sits atop the top of the canister. The artwork on the outside of the canister is beautiful. Warner Bros, really out did themselves on this item. What a deal/steal at $49.99. I couldn`t be happier. I purchased all that my Target store had and plan to keep them shelved for years, only to sell later to obviously make a profit. Thank You Warner Bros. and Target.

Hello Galaxy Paradise / Chinese Boxes, If you do find any of these at Target buy all you can.
Mark my word within 2 to 3 years these sets will bring big bucks. Even if you`re not a regular seller it would be worth your time.
Trick is keep em shelved until they disappear online. I was about 10 years to young to get to Woodstock.
You made it. WOW! SO COOL! WAY.. NARLY. Wish I could have. I really like your screen name. Truth is stranger than fiction.
Thanks for the response. You take care also.

Usually I couldn't care less but something forced me to reply:

I hope you're satisfied, lots of words come into my mouth when I read your post but I'll keep them to myselve.
Yes, it's the 21st century and people don't care to look in the mirror anymore, the only thing that matters is money.
good luck, you'll need it 1 day.

what's available:

Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music Director's Cut (40th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition with Amazon Exclusive Bonus Disc)

DVD
The limited and numbered Amazon Exclusive 4-Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition features more than three hours of extras – including two hours of rare performance footage with songs from Paul Butterfield, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Grateful Dead, Johnny Winter & Mountain who played at Woodstock but never appeared in any previous film version, plus a third hour of featurettes showcasing interviews from Martin Scorsese, Director Michael Wadleigh, and Producer Michael Lang. Included in the set is an Amazon exclusive bonus disc with additional never-before-seen performance footage from Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, and Country Joe and the Fish plus three additional featurettes!

Woodstock: 40 Years on: Back to Yasgur's Farm (6CD, Limited Edition) [BOX SET]

Complete registration

As the historic festival marks its 40-year anniversary, Rhino presents WOODSTOCK-40 YEARS ON: BACK TO YASGUR'S FARM, a 77-song, six-CD boxed set that features the most comprehensive collection ever available of artists that performed at the original festival, sequenced in chronological order of performance, featuring 38 previously unreleased recordings, including the Grateful Dead, The Who, Tim Hardin, Jefferson Airplane, Country Joe & The Fish, and others.
To assemble the most comprehensive document of the myth-steeped weekend, the boxed set's co-producer Andy Zax pored over every inch of multitrack tape in search of the strongest parts of each of the 33 sets. 'The way we approached all of the material was as if it was a cinema verite documentary-the raw record of the event,' Zax says. In addition to the music, the set offers considerable amount of ancillary material sprinkled throughout the discs-stage announcements, lysergic babble, the sounds of rain, a cameo appearance by Abbie Hoffman, and the graciousness of Max Yasgur's address to the crowd, heard for the first time in its entirety.

Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music Director's Cut (40th Anniversary Two-Disc Special Edition) (1970)

DVD: complete registration

The Woodstock Experience (Limited Edition Box Set) [BOX SET]

Individual performances:

Woodstock, August 15-18, 1969. Three days of peace and music that changed history. The event that revolutionized live music and invigorated a generation 40 years ago continues to resonate. For the fans, it was a rain and mud filled weekend of ecstasy. For the artists, it was an opportunity to perform for a crowd larger and more powerful than they had ever imagined. The five artists included in this collection each gave one of the performances of their career - energetic, exciting, spontaneous, historic. These five complete performances have never been available before in their entirety, and they are presented here with each musician's classic 1969 studio album. This set captures Santana, Janis Joplin, Sly & The Family Stone, Johnny Winter and Jefferson Airplane at a critical point for each of them and their fans. 10 CDs, 6 posters (including the Original Woodstock Poster Exclusively in this box), 25 previously unreleased tracks, rare photos all add up to THE WOODSTOCK EXPERIENCE.

Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music Director's Cut (Ultimate Collector's Edition 4-DVD Set with Deluxe Packaging and Bonus Footage) (1969)

DVD
The 40th anniversary ultimate collector's edition is packaged in a limited edition (of 25000) drum and includes a bonus disc with never-before-seen performance footage by Jimi Hendrix, The Who and Canned Heat - plus four additional featurettes. This collection is loaded with features, including lucite display with images from the festival, a 60-page LIFE magazine reprint, Woodstock fact sheet, reproductions of festival memorabilia including handwritten notes and a three-day ticket, plus more!
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 27 September 2009, 16:52:12 »
ReplyReply

this one is a definitive 'must buy' for me

The Unforgettable Fire (Super Deluxe Edition 2CD+DVD) [BOX SET] [LIMITED EDITION] [ORIGINAL RECORDING REMASTERED]
Limited Edition Box Set: containing 2 CDs (remastered album and bonus audio CD), a DVD with live footage, documentary and videos, a 56 page hardback book with liner notes by The Edge, Brian Eno, Danny Lanois, Bert Van de Kamp and Niall Stokes, and 5 photographic prints

Deluxe Edition: containing 2 CDs; the remastered album, and the bonus audio CD which features B-sides and previously unreleased material, a 36 page booklet with liner notes by The Edge, Brian Eno, Danny Lanois and Bert Van de Kamp

Making of the Unforgettable Fire
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 September 2009, 17:01:06 »
ReplyReply

CCR 40th Anniversary Editions Box Set (7 CD's)

Review
CD1 - Creedence Clearwater Revival [Expanded Reissue]:
1. I Put A Spell On You
2. The Working Man
3. Suzie Q
4. Ninety-Nine And A Half
5. Get Down Woman
6. Porterville
7. Gloomy
8. Walking On The Water
9. Call It Pretending
10. Before You Accuse Me [Outtake]
11. Ninety-Nine And A Half - Live @ The Fillmore
12. Suzie Q - Live @ The Fillmore

CD2 - Bayou Country [Expanded Reissue]:
1. Born On The Bayou
2. Bootleg
3. Graveyard Train
4. Good Golly Miss Molly
5. Penthouse Pauper
6. Proud Mary
7. Keep On Chooglin'
8. Bootleg - Alternate Take
9. Born On The Bayou - Live in London
10. Proud Mary - Live in Stockholm
11. Crazy Otto - Live at The Fillmore

CD3 - Green River [Expanded Reissue]:
1. Green River
2. Commotion
3. Tombstone Shadow
4. Wrote A Song For Everyone
5. Bad Moon Rising
6. Lodi
7. Cross-Tie Walker
8. Sinister Purpose
9. The Night Time Is The Right Time
10. Broken Spoke Shuffle
11. Glory Be
12. Bad Moon Rising - Live In Berlin
13. Green River/Suzie Q - Live in Stockholm
14. Lodi - Live in Hamburg

CD4 - Willy & the Poor Boys [Expanded Reissue]:
1. Down On The Corner
2. It Came Out Of The Sky
3. Cotton Fields
4. Poorboy Shuffle
5. Feelin' Blue
6. Fortunate Son
7. Don't Look Now
8. Midnight Special
9. Side O' The Road
10. Effigy
11. Fortunate Son - Live in Manchester
12. It Came Out Of The Sky - Live in Berlin
13. Down On The Corner - Jam with Booker T.

CD5 - Cosmo's Factory [Expanded Reissue]:
1. Ramble Tamble
2. Before You Accuse Me
3. Travelin Band
4. Ooby Dooby
5. Lookin' Out My Back Door
6. Run Through The Jungle
7. Up Around The Bend
8. My Baby Left Me
9. Who'll Stop The Rain
10. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
11. Long As I Can See The Light
12. Travelin' Band [Remake Take]
13. Up Around The Bend - Live in Amsterdam
14. Born On The Bayou - Jam with Booker T.

CD6 - Pendulum [Expanded Reissue]:
1. Pagan Baby
2. Sailor's Lament
3. Chameleon
4. Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
5. (Wish I Could) Hideaway
6. Born To Move
7. Hey Tonight
8. It's Just A Thought
9. Molina
10. Rude Awakening #2
11. 45 Revolutions Per Minute [Part 1]
12. 45 Revolutions Per Minute [Part 2]
13. Hey Tonight - Live in Hamburg

CD7 - Mardi Gras:
1. Lookin' For A Reason
2. Take It Like A Friend
3. Need Someone To Hold
4. Tearin' Up The Country
5. Someday Never Comes
6. What Are You Gonna Do
7. Sail Away
8. Hello Mary Lou
9. Door To Door
10. Sweet Hitch-Hiker --Tracklisting

Product Description
UK seven CD box set containing each of the hit albums from CCR housed in miniature LP sleeves plus a 112 page booklet. featuring liner notes by world-class rock music journalists. Although they sounded like no other band, CCR redefined Rock 'N' Roll. They showed, in the most entertaining way possible, how the music could embrace elements of R&B and the Blues, Country, Folk, and Jazz, as well as a world of other musical forms. Creedence were pioneers in the fusion of Rock and Country and were roots before roots took hold as a music genre. Contains the expanded editions of the albums: Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bayou Country, Green River, Willy & The Poor Boys, Cosmo's Factory, Pendulum and Mardi Gras. Universal.
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 September 2009, 17:05:53 »
ReplyReply

Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! The Rolling Stones In Concert [40th Anniversary Super Deluxe Box Set] [3 LPs, 3 CDs + 1 DVD]

GET YER YA-YA'S OUT! THE ROLLING STONES IN CONCERT 40TH ANNIVERSARY SUPER DELUXE BOX SET features three 180 gram audiophile quality vinyl LPs (one side of which features an etched replica of the album's key art, with signatures from Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor), 3 CDs that mirror the exact content on the LPs, 1 DVD, a 12 X 12/56-page Collector's Book and a 12 X 12 replica of the original 1969 tour book and poster by Grammy Award© winning artist David Byrd, whose works include the commemorative poster from the original Woodstock Festival and the historic Fillmore East posters from 1968 to 1971.

The first LP is a newly remastered version of the original GET YER YA-YA'S OUT! release. The second LP features 5 unreleased tracks by The Rolling Stones culled from the November 27 & 28, 1969 Madison Square Garden concert master tapes. The third LP features 12 never before released tracks by opening acts B.B. King and Ike & Tina Turner. The DVD features performances by the Rolling Stones from their 2 night concert at Madison Square Garden, backstage footage, scenes of Keith Richards in the studio and footage of the GET YER YA-YA'S OUT! album cover shoot, all shot by Albert and David Maysles. The 56-page Collector's Book includes photos and an essay by acclaimed photographer Ethan Russell, an original article by Lester Bangs from Rolling Stone magazine and remembrances from concert-goers. A limited number of the Super Deluxe Box Sets will also contain an insert with a code to download "I'm Free (Live)" for Guitar Hero 5.
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 October 2009, 22:53:48 »
ReplyReply

today I bought this one...expensive but it IS a beautiful edition!

the book is of high quality, thick glossy paper.

Tubular Bells - The Ultimate Edition

The Ultimate Edition comes complete with 60-page hardback book forwarded by Mike Oldfield, plectrums, poster, copy of manor studios recording brochure, concert ticket, postcard and recording information. The Ultimate Edition carries the white artwork, with the bell logo. UK release code number 270 353-9 (04).

* CD one - (As Standard edition)
    * CD two - (As Deluxe edition)
    * DVD - (As Deluxe edition)
    * Vinyl - (As Vinyl edition)
    * Bonus CD
         1. "Tubular Bells (long)" (demo) - 22:55
         2. "Caveman Lead-in" (demo) - 2:44
         3. "Caveman" (demo) - 5:06
         4. "Peace Demo A" (1971 demo) - 7:01
         5. "Peace Demo B" (1971 demo) - 4:22
         6. "Tubular Bells, Part One" (scrapped first mix Spring 1973) - 25:13

extras: poster, ticket (repro), postcard, plectrums and more...

buy it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tubular-Bells-Ultimate-Mike-Oldfield/dp/B0026RCAIA
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 October 2009, 23:48:11 »
ReplyReply

next visit to Germany I'll start my search for Kraftwerk - Minimum Maximum 'Special Edition Notebook Box Set' 2 DVDs + 2 CDs + 88-Seiten-Buch - Deutsche Version

http://www.amazon.de/Minimum-Maximum-Notebook-88-Seiten-Buch-Deutsche/dp/B000BUNW9K/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1255210261&sr=8-24

Kraftwerk - Der Katalog

From David Bowie to Daft Punk, Depeche Mode to Radiohead, Dr. Dre to LCD Soundsystem, and even to the likes of the Sex Pistols, The Cars, Nine Inch Nails and almost everyone in between, the influence of Kraftwerk is remarkable.

Electro Pioneers, living legends and globally revered masters of electronic sound, Kraftwerk now celebrate the 35th anniversary of their landmark 1974 hit "Autobahn" by releasing newly remastered editions of their 8 classic albums in a deluxe box set.

The first ever complete remastering of Kraftwerk's 8 classic studio albums, covering all their releases on the Capitol, Warner Brothers and Astralwerks labels: Autobahn, Radio-Activity, Trans Europe Express, The Man Machine, Computer World, Techno Pop, The Mix, Tour De France.

In 2009 Kraftwerk have upgraded their Kling Klang masters with the latest studio technology and these eight magnificent recordings still sound like nothing else in the history of music. Kraftwerk are unique, pristine, profound and beautiful. Decades may pass, but their streamlined synthetic symphonies stand outside time, as fresh as tomorrow, transcendent and sublime.

The 12" x 12" x 1 1/2" box features all 8 albums, exclusively created just for this box set in mini-LP style album packaging complete with inner sleeves.  Restored and newly expanded artwork is presented in the form of 8 large format 12 to 20 page booklets, housed inside a rigid board slipcase portfolio.

Manufactured in Germany.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 October 2009, 20:34:19 »
ReplyReply

coming to Belgium in 2010
available in lots of normal and special editions on CD/DVD and LP

Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds

http://www.thewaroftheworlds.com/img/tmp-30th-advert-300.gif

originally it started as a radio broadcast from Orson Welles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_%28radio%29

H. G. Wells' novel is about an alien invasion of Earth, set in Woking, England at the end of the 19th century. The radio play's story was adapted by and written primarily by Howard Koch, with input from Orson Welles and the staff of CBS's Mercury Theatre On The Air. The action was transferred to contemporary Grover's Mill, an unincorporated village in West Windsor Township, New Jersey in the United States. The program's format was to simulate a live newscast of developing events. To this end, Welles played recordings of Herbert Morrison's radio reports of the Hindenburg disaster for actor Frank Readick and the rest of the cast, to demonstrate the mood he wanted.

Roughly two thirds of the 55 1/2 minute play was a contemporary retelling of events of the novel, presented as news bulletins in documentary style. This approach was not new. Fr. Ronald Knox's satirical "newscast" of a riot overtaking London over the British Broadcasting Company in 1926 had a similar approach (and created much the same effect on its audience). Welles had been influenced by the Archibald MacLeish dramas The Fall of The City and Air Raid, the former using Welles himself in the role of a live radio news reporter. But the approach had never been done with as much continued verisimilitude and the innovative format has been cited as a key factor in the confusion that followed.

read more....

in the 70's Jeff Wayne came up with the crazy idea to turn the story into a double LP which later turned into a rockmusical/show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Wayne%27s_Musical_Version_of_The_War_of_the_Worlds

2008 was the 30th birthday of the original album and the whole show is now on the road, they will be in Belgium on November 26 2010.

http://www.thewaroftheworlds.com/

JEFF WAYNE - THE WAR OF THE WORLDS - 2009 - PART ONE - THE EVE OF THE WAR- WOKING

Part I

JEFF WAYNE - THE WAR OF THE WORLDS - 2009 - PART TWO

Part II

JEFF WAYNE - THE WAR OF THE WORLDS - 2009 - PART 3

Part III

JEFF WAYNE - THE WAR OF THE WORLDS - 2009 - PART FOUR

Part IV

JEFF WAYNE - THE WAR OF THE WORLDS - 2009 - PART FIVE - THUNDERCHILD (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Part V

JEFF WAYNE - THE WAR OF THE WORLDS - 2009 - PART SIX - THE RED WEED (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Part VI

there's also a game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Wayne%27s_The_War_of_the_Worlds

Jeff Wayne - 12" maxisingle - Eve of the War (remixed by Ben Liebrand) (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Ben Liebrand remix with footage of the (awful) 2005 movie with that (awful) Tom cruise

on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Waynes-Musical-Version-Worlds/dp/B0009MAPUO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1256148460&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Jeff-Waynes-Musical-Version-Worlds/dp/B0009MAPV8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1256148460&sr=8-6
http://www.amazon.com/War-Worlds-Jeff-Wayne/dp/B0009MA932/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1256148608&sr=8-22

also availabe on amazon.co.uk
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 12 March 2010, 10:21:39 »
ReplyReply

Onwards with my LP digitization: For a limited time my all-time favorite Fusion Album from 1976 (wont say the name for the bots, but the link should give the hint) is for dl on one of my websites, high quality mp3, file size 104 MB, here: http://todos-contra-matias.net/temp/rtf_romwar_76_104mb.zip

Enjoy,

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 March 2010, 19:50:07 »
ReplyReply

on my shopping list:

Gorillaz - Plastic Beach (limited edition)
http://gorillaz.com/plasticbeach/intro
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastic-Beach-Experience-Gorillaz/dp/B0032W7D08/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1268415878&sr=8-2

Jimi Hendrix:
Valleys of Neptune (new album)
First Rays of the New Rising Sun (CD/DVD Limited Edition Digipack)
Axis: Bold As Love (CD/DVD Limited Edition Digipack)
Are You Experienced (CD/DVD Limited DigiPack)
Electric Ladyland (CD/DVD Limited Edition Digipack)
First Rays of the New Rising Sun (CD/DVD Limited Edition Digipack)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 12 March 2010, 19:56:14 »
ReplyReply

Got all Hendrix LPs, first (European) pressing, just not digitized.

RTF Romantic Warrior (can say the name in this post now as the company search bots won´t make the connection) is a really good album, today you can get it remastered (99) on iTunes Shop for some 10 Euros (14$), but it is not the same like off LP (and not even the high quality mp3 can bring over the subtle analogue sound totally).

You gotta wait man, another +/- 2000 LPs to scan, and only once the week the good Thorens available... Smiley

To whet your appetite, next on the list (all 1A state first Euro Pressings):

- All Velvet Underground
- All Zappas
- All Yes
- All Zeppelin
- All Uriah Heep
- All Weather Report
- Most 10cc
- Most NDW
- Good Stones
- All RTF
- Several original Ella, Louis, Grapelli, Miles etc.

...and much more!

Rattler
« Last Edit: 12 March 2010, 20:03:09 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 March 2010, 20:15:33 »
ReplyReply

HOW are you digitalizing? (got several hundreds LPs myself)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 13 March 2010, 23:46:01 »
ReplyReply

Got a friend wth a Thorens digital output turntable (12 kg direct drive, TD 524 concrete).

Pity is he does only give it out a day every few month or so, I am using my own, uspoilt (120 hours now), system on it (TKS380E - it is just a drop-and-click to change it, and I still got one zero hours in reserve) and my own arm (in the ´80s same price as the turntable, liquid silicon damped), as I do not want a bad system to touch my treasured LPs and take away what they still hold.

My arm is a wooden "Solist" (pic is newer, no silicone damping today):

Rattler
« Last Edit: 13 March 2010, 23:56:15 by Rattler » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 March 2010, 23:49:23 »
ReplyReply

Got a friend wth a Thorens digital output turntable (12 kg direct drive).

Pity is he does ony give it out a day every few month or so, I am using my own, uspoilt (120 hours now), system on it (it is just a drop-and-click to change it) and my own arm (in the ´80s same price as the turntable, liquid silicon damped), as I do not want a bad system to touch my treasured LPs and take away what they still hold.

Rattler

interesting, a serious turntable that outputs a digital signal, got some details or a link or such.... I've got quite a collection of singles and LP's from the '60s till approx. 2000
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 13 March 2010, 23:52:55 »
ReplyReply

check my post again, edited while you posted (you always need to give me 15 minutes, I edit *every* post Smiley )

Edit: Like this one, my LPs end in ´83.

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 4 April 2010, 14:47:35 »
ReplyReply

one day I need to buy this:

PIXIES - MINOTAUR - Digital Press Release #1

PIXIES - MINOTAUR - Digital Press Release #2

should be around 500€'s... whistle

The Deluxe Edition will include all five Pixies studio albums - Come On Pilgrim (1987), Surfer Rosa (1988), Doolittle (1989), Bossanova (1990), and Trompe le Monde (1991) - on 24k layered CD and Blu-ray (five discs total), with reinterpreted artwork by Vaughan Oliver, the graphic designer who created all of the artwork that accompanied the Pixies' studio albums. Also included in the Deluxe Edition will be a DVD of a Pixies 1991 performance at the Brixton Academy in London, the group's videos, possible live tracks, and a 54-page book, all housed in a custom slipcase. The Minotaur Limited Edition version will include everything in the Deluxe Edition, as well as all five albums on 180 gram vinyl, a Giclee print of Oliver's artwork, and a 72-page hardcover book, all housed in an oversized custom clamshell cover.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 4 April 2010, 15:01:21 »
ReplyReply

and part III

PIXIES - MINOTAUR - Digital Press Release #3
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 4 April 2010, 22:42:27 »
ReplyReply

Onwards with my LP digitization: For a limited time my all-time favorite Fusion Album from 1976 (wont say the name for the bots, but the link should give the hint) is for dl on one of my websites, high quality mp3, file size 104 MB, here: http://todos-contra-matias.net/temp/rtf_romwar_76_104mb.zip

Enjoy,

Rattler

Everybody got it`? If I do not see a request to leave it on here in 72 hours I am going to take it down.

Those who dléd, let me know how you liked it.

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 October 2010, 22:08:48 »
ReplyReply

Pearl Jam : "Ten" Collector's Edition

great present I got from misses Declercq...

http://www.amazon.com/Collectors-1DVD-4vinyl-Cassette-Memorabilia/dp/B001N18HO6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1240171002&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ten-Pearl-Jam-Collectors-Box/dp/B001N18HO6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1240171596&sr=8-2

this is really THE of THE editions....AMAZING....not only the content but also the materials used etc....GREAT STUFF  champ

COLLECTOR'S EDITION BOX SET: 2 CDs plus DVD, 4 LPs and Cassette

CD 1: original "Ten" tracklisting digitally remastered (original mix)
CD 2: original "Ten" tracklisting digitally remastered and remixed by Brendan O'Brien, plus six bonus tracks:"Brother," "Just a Girl," "State of Love and Trust," "Breath and a Scream," "2,000 Mile Blues",and "Evil Little Goat."
DVD of Pearl Jam's previously unreleased 1992 MTV Unplugged performance including never before seen bonus performance of "Oceans" with 5.1 surround sound audio remix.
LP 1: original Ten tracklisting remastered for vinyl
LP 2: original Ten tracklisting remastered for vinyl and remixed by Brendan O'Brien
LP 3 & 4: Drop in the Park - Live at Magnuson Park in Seattle on September 20, 1992 (audio mixed by Brendan O'Brien) "Even Flow," "Once," "State Of Love And Trust," "Why Go," "Deep,", "Jeremy," "Black," "Alive," "Garden," "Porch"
Cassette: replica of original "Momma-Son" Pearl Jam demo cassette featuring "Alive," "Once" and "Footsteps"
Package also includes an Eddie Vedder-style composition notebook filled with replica personal notes, images and mementos from the collections of Eddie Vedder and Jeff Ament, a vellum envelope with replicated era-specific ephemera from Pearl Jam's early work and a two-sided print commemorating the Drop in the Park concert.

LP's are the new 21st century 180 gram vinyls.... iconclap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44449498 | Sitemap