2 May 2024, 18:35:34 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Men are complicated  (Read 21018 times)
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 27 November 2009, 02:06:52 »
ReplyReply

Men really do confuse me, Sky.  I try and figure out what they could be thinking, but who really knows?

Infact, that's probably true of women too.  I've always been very open with my feelings, but no everyone is.  I hate that.  I like to know where I stand.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 27 November 2009, 20:52:53 »
ReplyReply

Men really do confuse me, Sky.  I try and figure out what they could be thinking, but who really knows?

Infact, that's probably true of women too.  I've always been very open with my feelings, but no everyone is.  I hate that.  I like to know where I stand.

you know Silly, when you meet the right one you'll wonder why you had so many questions....

but don't forget...the right one won't be perfect....he'll be human with flaws and shortcomings AND you'll still have to work to become 1

Faithless - We Come One
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 27 November 2009, 21:36:59 »
ReplyReply

"J" and "S" are close on Belgian keyboards?

(Faithless, great muzak btw!)

Rattler Smiley

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 27 November 2009, 21:42:19 »
ReplyReply

hmm...I quite like it when Koen calls me silly.  It suits me.  .........> congrats

« Last Edit: 28 November 2009, 01:42:21 by Jilly » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 28 November 2009, 11:43:28 »
ReplyReply

hmm...I quite like it when Koen calls me silly.  It suits me.  .........> congrats

you see how easy a man can be?  congrats
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 30 November 2009, 21:29:52 »
ReplyReply

I dont know why it takes men longer to accept an apology than women....I've apologized to my boyfriend for being a pest after I had a few drinks...and still he's upset....I'm not perfect...only human and make mistakes...I'll give him several days then try texting or calling him....sigh.... cry

"A good teacher is like a candle...It will consume itself to light the path for others"
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 November 2009, 21:32:49 »
ReplyReply

I dont know why it takes men longer to accept an apology than women....I've apologized to my boyfriend for being a pest after I had a few drinks...and still he's upset....I'm not perfect...only human and make mistakes...I'll give him several days then try texting or calling him....sigh.... cry

again....your boy is a man...not all men are like your boy  waa
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 30 November 2009, 21:41:41 »
ReplyReply

again....your boy is a man...not all men are like your boy  waa

So what should I do?? Not call him anymore?Huh? try and move on??? sigh...my  heart is so totally broken.......I need a hug...

"A good teacher is like a candle...It will consume itself to light the path for others"
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 November 2009, 21:45:00 »
ReplyReply

again....your boy is a man...not all men are like your boy  waa

So what should I do?? Not call him anymore?Huh? try and move on??? sigh...my  heart is so totally broken.......I need a hug...

NOBODY can tell you what to do....I also have moments that I get upset about the misses and I do want to say something or do something but at the end it would brake my heart to see her hurt by my actions...damn...when you're '2 as 1' you're not alone anymore and you don't care about 'acting', 'showing off', 'being boss' or anything else....you only want harmony and to see your partner smiling and happy  congrats
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30 November 2009, 22:38:50 »
ReplyReply

NOBODY can tell you what to do....I also have moments that I get upset about the misses and I do want to say something or do something but at the end it would brake my heart to see her hurt by my actions...damn...when you're '2 as 1' you're not alone anymore and you don't care about 'acting', 'showing off', 'being boss' or anything else....you only want harmony and to see your partner smiling and happy  congrats

That's true....I guess life works in mysterious ways most times....sigh...I'll just give it time..see if he calls...if he dosen' then I move along....I have to keep going...

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 30 November 2009, 22:43:08 »
ReplyReply

NOBODY can tell you what to do....I also have moments that I get upset about the misses and I do want to say something or do something but at the end it would brake my heart to see her hurt by my actions...damn...when you're '2 as 1' you're not alone anymore and you don't care about 'acting', 'showing off', 'being boss' or anything else....you only want harmony and to see your partner smiling and happy  congrats

That's true....I guess life works in mysterious ways most times....sigh...I'll just give it time..see if he calls...if he dosen' then I move along....I have to keep going...

advice...limit the things you 'have to do'...try to keep the 'have to' to work....if a relationship becomes a duty or you have to think about it...well...something's wrong then...

not blaming anyone...neither you...neither your boy...
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 30 November 2009, 23:27:20 »
ReplyReply

advice...limit the things you 'have to do'...try to keep the 'have to' to work....if a relationship becomes a duty or you have to think about it...well...something's wrong then...

not blaming anyone...neither you...neither your boy...

I dont feel I have to do anything...everything i do comes from my heart...I'm a ver passionate woman...and I'm sure he knows it..lol...I just feel like I deserve a second chance...I made a mistake ok..i take full responsibility...I guess its really hard for some men to forgive ay??? sigh.

Mad Russian

« Reply #32 on: 1 December 2009, 04:29:30 »
ReplyReply

Sky...is he Latino or Anglo? They respond differently to women in the two cultures.

Good Hunting.

MR
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 1 December 2009, 06:57:06 »
ReplyReply

Sky...is he Latino or Anglo? They respond differently to women in the two cultures.

Good Hunting.

MR

He's as white as white can be, lol....hes also a commander in the military...dont know if maybe that might influence a bit or not....any how...Its been a couple of days since he got pissed at me...I've decided I'm not going to text or call him...if he thinks otherwise then he can contact me...I've texted him and apologized...I did what I felt I had to do to make things right...and yes my apology was sincere and from my heart...he hasent responded at all..so well just see...sigh...life goes on...

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 1 December 2009, 16:05:53 »
ReplyReply

hes also a commander in the military...dont know if maybe that might influence a bit or not

Since I dont know him, I couldnt say for sure. However, my military background is an integral part of me, inseparable, even so many years after my service. I suspect his is as well. Just remember, you cant push a river.

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 1 December 2009, 18:58:11 »
ReplyReply

Just remember, you cant push a river.

I know...that's why I'm letting go....moving on..I think it's bette that way.......

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 1 December 2009, 19:17:37 »
ReplyReply

I have a feeling you are destined for better things, Sky.

sky2979
Sergeant

United States

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 1 December 2009, 20:22:17 »
ReplyReply

I have a feeling you are destined for better things, Sky.

Thank you Jilly.....We have stay positive, and know that everything will fall together sooner than later lol .......*hugs*

Tanker
Sergeant Major

United States

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 1 December 2009, 23:46:32 »
ReplyReply

Sigh  cry
Mad Russian

« Reply #39 on: 2 December 2009, 01:29:12 »
ReplyReply

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. We alot of times don't know what we had until it's gone as well.

If you're what he wants he'll be back. If the relationship can't survive this then it wouldn't have survived the really tough times that couples can go through.

Good Luck with this either way.

Good Hunting.

MR
Pages:  1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44657910 | Sitemap