1 May 2024, 23:32:42 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Rattler!  (Read 3386 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 3 May 2009, 15:17:35 »
ReplyReply

may you recieve anything you wished for and even more  champ
bongotastic
Sergeant

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 3 May 2009, 15:28:20 »
ReplyReply

Happy B-day!

Hobbying on less than an hour per day.
Iraq, 2008 : www.opcon.org/SadrCity/
Italy, 1361 : www.opcon.org/drupal/
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 3 May 2009, 17:13:30 »
ReplyReply

Happy birthday Matt!

Also from Wanda and the kids.
Say hello to Joanna!

Henk en Wanda

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 3 May 2009, 19:13:17 »
ReplyReply

Sry, folks.

Don´t make me older than I am, get your facts straight (what do we have a calendar for??? hdbng)... Grijns

I expect, as I live in a magic place, that no harm will be done by your early greeetings (which as such are very much appreciated Brede lach), just please hold your horses another week... (and Uri´s is two days earlier)

But, thanks for alerting me, was not aware yet...!  whistle

And, now, for something completely different:

As we are talking festivities here, every 2nd SAT in MAY I am doing my traditional German dinner, all of you are invited if you happen to be in the vicinity (this time, as most participants are sailors and under 35, we will even do it when it is raining, I trust them to be able to improvise; let us see how the ex mil folks will cope... Just for emergency I have a real Rescue Cruiser Captain on board...).

Venue: Spain, Islas Baleares, Mallorca, San Telmo, (ask for the place "Matt the Photographer" lives at Bar "Moli" - which, in turn,  everybody knows -)
D/T: SAT MAY 9, 1700J c.t. (1500 GMT c.t.)
Bring: Party spirit, plates and a few underaged (i.e. below 50yrs old -) girls...  waa

(as this year everything is going to be very informal - compared to the last 20 - due to the fact that the sponsoring bar went broke - hence no plates - and also due to the participation of the future generations, no need to worry about being on time, or coming hungry/drunk/crazy or whatever else: We will have German "Kartoffelpuffer" for first, second and third course....  Gemeen)

To give you just a rough idea of what expects you, here some takes from last year´s (slightly more formal) event:

Paaaaaady!  Brede lach

Rattler
« Last Edit: 3 May 2009, 19:41:12 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 3 May 2009, 21:05:57 »
ReplyReply

may you recieve anything you wished for and even more  champ

Just in case the early rememberance indeed carries maldition along and will not allow me to respond when time is due:

I always wish to friends as well as adversaries the same: "May the double of what you wish for me happen to you!"  whistle

Usually keeps them at bay...  Gemeen

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 3 May 2009, 21:09:14 »
ReplyReply

stupid me  hdbng

I clicked on your name in the 'upcoming birthdays' and saw the date of today....
Local Time:      3 May 2009, 21:07:47

which isn't ofcourse the right one... smallclap
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 3 May 2009, 22:15:28 »
ReplyReply

Whoehahahahahahaha LOL.

Maybe we come over next year Matt.
But the kids wll come along so you have to make sure we get an appartment, and you know us Dutch.
It should not cost much Knipoog Brede lach

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44647282 | Sitemap