20 October 2019, 07:54:40 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Funny videos/pictures!  (Read 79735 times)
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 11 September 2009, 13:21:42 »
ReplyReply

Anyway, cheer up, tomorrow will be (much?) worse!!!

(And, while nothing of those are staged and some are really sad, like the run-overs - know some of the originals and expecially love the big calibre shooting in the third one, and then the last one... Smiley -  isn´t it funny how you can see it coming most of the time - as spectator that is, the protagonists seem to be completely unaware of their near future perspectives... Smiley; probably the definition of "being/acting stupid" for starters?)

stupid people

As you can see, I have a lot of contempt for stupid people...

Rattler
« Last Edit: 17 September 2009, 21:05:20 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Solideo
Sergeant Major

Spain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 17 September 2009, 15:05:53 »
ReplyReply

1919´s American campaign against alcohol.

Surprising....!!!!! I think it´s more an invitation to drink. I would just for not kissing them

I don´t wanna sign anything without a lawyer by my side
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 17 September 2009, 16:39:22 »
ReplyReply

Grijns   Grijns  

TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 17 September 2009, 20:11:30 »
ReplyReply

1919´s American campaign against alcohol.

They look quite the dragons, don´t they?

Imagine opening the eyes in the morning and finding yourself at the side of one of them... Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! The moral majority is after you! No way to run, no way to hide... 2m16

I bet they roast their toasted bread just breathing on it from each side...  rocketeer

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 17 September 2009, 23:21:37 »
ReplyReply

Grijns

You are guys are too funny!

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: 17 September 2009, 23:25:38 »
ReplyReply

I wouldn't want to wake up next to one of these either lol!  They look darn scary  hihi

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 18 September 2009, 04:37:43 »
ReplyReply

While the men were away fighting WWI, the women in the county I now live in, voted to make the county a dry county (Sale of Alcohol prohibited by law). It is still that way to this very day. I must drive 30 miles to get a bottle of wine. Dragons my ass, they're Hags!

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 18 September 2009, 18:28:33 »
ReplyReply

30 miles just to get a bottle of wine?  Wow, that law needs changing.  Grijns

Okay, someone sent me a link to this following site, only just recently.  It's more sad/tragic than funny,  but interesting all the same.  Truth is stranger than fiction as they say:

http://secretzen.com/

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 18 September 2009, 20:29:22 »
ReplyReply

Okay, someone sent me a link to this following site, only just recently.  It's more sad/tragic than funny,  but interesting all the same.  Truth is stranger than fiction as they say: http://secretzen.com/

Indeed, Does not do much for me, but interesting, anyway.

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 19 September 2009, 05:38:10 »
ReplyReply

a funny pic...

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 19 September 2009, 15:53:20 »
ReplyReply

Grijns   Who are they?

FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 20 September 2009, 03:45:23 »
ReplyReply

Jilly sez:
Who are they?

They are the losers of a high school fundraising project (senior boys vs senior girls) winners get to have the losers as slaves for a day. Dressing them up is only the start of the days good natured fun. Hell 40 years later they're hilarious.

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 22 September 2009, 15:54:35 »
ReplyReply

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

Google Streetview
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 22 September 2009, 16:55:13 »
ReplyReply

You always find the wierdest stuff, Koen, wish I had sooooo much time... Smiley

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 22 September 2009, 17:24:33 »
ReplyReply

Wow.  This cat is sure trained well.  I need to get my cats to start using the toilet too!  Although this one is using a bit too much toilet paper IMO  Grijns  And how come he didn't flush?  At least Friskco knows how to be polite and make sure the seat is down afterwards!  :

Cat using toilet & toilet paper
« Last Edit: 22 September 2009, 20:14:23 by Jilly » Logged

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 22 September 2009, 18:52:41 »
ReplyReply

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1214654/Vroomin-Atkinson-Mr-Bean-takes-spin-race-track-TOP-Mini.html

Mr Bean - Driving on roof of car
Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 22 September 2009, 19:12:31 »
ReplyReply

Mr.  Bean is hilarious!

One of my favorite clips of his, from the movie 'Mr. Beans holiday'.  Here he is in a Paris restaurant.  I can so relate to this!  Grijns

Mr bean holidays - restaurant (External Embedding Disabled)

Jilly
Poster

Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 22 September 2009, 20:12:44 »
ReplyReply

Mr.  Bean:

Mr Bean making funny faces

(I know,  I'm childish)    Grijns

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 22 September 2009, 23:43:40 »
ReplyReply

Wow.  This cat is sure trained well.  I need to get my cats to start using the toilet too!  Although this one is using a bit too much toilet paper IMO  Grijns-snip-:

Well trained indeed.

The reason for using so much toilet paper is that the shitting process of cats is genetically fixed (the shoving earth on top of your heap does not make sense in this vid, but the cat cannot avoid to do it): Cats will put stuff on their excrements until they do not *see* it anymore, hence the glance back at the bowl (one piece still visible), and then: More toilet paper!  Brede lach

FWIW,

Rattler

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 23 September 2009, 00:13:59 »
ReplyReply

Mr.  Bean is hilarious!

One of my favorite clips of his, from the movie 'Mr. Beans holiday'.  Here he is in a Paris restaurant.  I can so relate to this!  Grijns

You are not alone in this feeling, could have easily happened to me when I came to Spain (hadn´t even seen one of those on my plate before)...

*What* indeed happened to me (Mods, feel free move to Memory/Snippets?) was that when my (future then) wife presented me to her family, we had snails for first.

Now, I love snails, but in Germany and France and Italy they come by 6 pieces, here it were !kilos!:

No prob, started muching away, but after some time.... Why are all those people looking at me...Huh? (long table, 15 each side, my wife and myself in the middle on opposing sides, everybody tried to hide they were staring at me, but you know it when you see it...  whistle)

So, I asked my future wife what was wrong, and she told me that she - like the others - found it strange that I ate the snails in whole, without cutting off (between thumb and index finger) the intestinal part...

Uuuurggghhhh!!!   vomit I din´t even know they had one, in Germany France and Italy the snails have cut their rear part by the cook, their muscle part then gets put back in their houses just for decorational reasons....

Well, what to do?

With poker face I took another one, and said in a voice everybody could hear at the table: "We in Germany always eat them like that..." (and finished the plate... hdbng)...

Well, I am not the only one suffering from this misundestanding it seems... Smiley A first time snail eater:

comiendo caracoles

Rattler
« Last Edit: 23 September 2009, 00:20:00 by Rattler » Logged

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 26676285 | Sitemap