28 March 2024, 09:02:03 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Funny videos/pictures!  (Read 116550 times)
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 6 December 2010, 20:32:29 »
ReplyReply

Thanks Koen, for taking me back to my childhood, where every Saturday afternoon (Mom & Dad had 4 boys, good way to get rid of us for a few hours of peace) we watched this type cartoon before the movies would play at the cinema. Often times they would be the highlight of the day, as Saturday matinee movies could be very bad.

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 6 December 2010, 20:51:30 »
ReplyReply

Thanks Koen, for taking me back to my childhood, where every Saturday afternoon (Mom & Dad had 4 boys, good way to get rid of us for a few hours of peace) we watched this type cartoon before the movies would play at the cinema. Often times they would be the highlight of the day, as Saturday matinee movies could be very bad.

and now it continues in the 21st century, bungee jumping and computer instead of the draing boards....

I was crazy about Goldorak, it was only shown on French speaking TV but it was super....

Goldorak ~ Générique De Début

Goldorak go !!!!

Goldorak
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 12 December 2010, 18:04:12 »
ReplyReply

WHAT NOW?

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 12 December 2010, 19:37:48 »
ReplyReply

What now what?

If I was the organizer, I had one guy yelling at them for the half of the vid: "Get the fucking air out and get fucking moving on with it...!" Smiley

LL (Lessons Learned... !COMMS cable pullers, prick your ears!):

Street Lorry Traffic in  Europe is permitted legally a general height of 5.50 mtrs minimum (but in general also widely granted a 6.30 max in most of the places, leaving the decision to pass to the conductor), below 5.50 it has to be signalled with 500 mtrs advance, under 6 mtrs at 200 mtrs.

My comms guys had to take care to never go below 6 mtrs (a height only achieved by putting our standard issue ladder on top of one of the Comms Platoon vehicles, as it was soft top a hard thing to accomlish, often), because we did not have funds for signalling lower transversing cables (well, in theory, we actually had: At this time the unit budget system had not grabbed yet, every money came from Bonn, so you had to fill out 15 papers to the (!!!) Ministery of Defense to just get a torch light replacement battery, not to imagine the effort to get some "strange" and rarely used signals...

An example of typical cable transversion doctrine at my time (in German, pass for translator): http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldkabelbau

Our vehicles were (SdKfz) Borgward FeKws (Fernmelde Kraftwagen), great and reliable beasts with huge consume (but heating despite being soft roofed) and having only one big problem: The brakes would hardly ever work! Still, apart from this little nuisance (we all had it clear w/o doubt to obey the driver when he said "Jump" because he saw he could not brake, he never had permission to exceed 35 kmph), you could go everywhere, have it warm, carry 8 ppl and equipment, and were hard to stop by terain (4wheel drive standard, not normal in the 60s)

I would love to have one here on the island today, but I think they all got scrapped (though they were wide spread in use: RK, Army, Police., etc), examples of various different paintings:

Rattler
« Last Edit: 18 December 2010, 23:27:46 by Rattler » Logged

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 9 January 2011, 16:26:21 »
ReplyReply

at least someone has an opinion

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 11 January 2011, 20:57:09 »
ReplyReply

« Last Edit: 13 January 2011, 20:52:29 by Koen » Logged
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: 20 January 2011, 21:50:29 »
ReplyReply

Maybe not everybodys kind of humor, sure is mine:

Rowan Atkinson comes across an invisible drum kit while sweeping...

Rowan Atkinson - Invisible Drum Kit

Enjoy!

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 5 February 2011, 12:32:19 »
ReplyReply

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: 6 February 2011, 21:55:35 »
ReplyReply

roflmao:

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 13 February 2011, 16:08:03 »
ReplyReply

Justin Bieber Beaver  hihi

The Bieber Movie: For Guys
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 16 February 2011, 21:37:42 »
ReplyReply

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=26012

watch the guy's face... something's really true about what she says  hihi
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 20 February 2011, 12:19:41 »
ReplyReply

watch the Rubik! THE RUBIK! No, not those round forms! THE RUBIK
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: 20 February 2011, 21:40:12 »
ReplyReply

There is a simple technical solution to your problem (see below how it looks at my screen after you advised of the dangers) at first glance, but maybe I do not capture it fully: Can you describe your problem a bit more in detail?

TA, always at your side when you dont need him...

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 26 February 2011, 10:56:40 »
ReplyReply

Crazy Saudi
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: 27 February 2011, 00:12:43 »
ReplyReply

hehe!

Reminds me of the Saudis (trying to) shoot(ing) a big caliber (.700?)... :

Biggun

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: 6 March 2011, 11:15:50 »
ReplyReply

3 cars and they can't stop 1 badass drifter?

Fake or not?
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: 6 March 2011, 22:16:01 »
ReplyReply

Hmmmm....

Vid 1: AFAIK there is death penalty on traffic violations in Malayasia (I know there is on smoking Haag andd on throing awa a ciggy butt, but my memory might bw misleading me), so, assuming this is a fact, there is some extra motivation both to escape (perpetrator) as well as not to pusue too seriously ("tomorrow its me!") from the other side.

Vi9d 2:; Let hoe that its a fkake  else I will apply for human (?) IQ violation asylum in Beteigeuze.

SWorry bad typing, mauled my left hand today in a machine (nothing serious, in three days will be as new)

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 10 March 2011, 20:45:50 »
ReplyReply

Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: 10 March 2011, 21:18:26 »
ReplyReply

hihi

Well, the instructor had "this look" of anticipation before he fired...

Rattler

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 1 April 2011, 17:00:26 »
ReplyReply

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44151308 | Sitemap