20 April 2024, 09:12:40 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: CMAK: 1 Panzerschreck  (Read 3063 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 24 February 2009, 22:43:11 »
ReplyReply

1 Panzerschreck

this is a short and fun battle but you still need to deploy your men on the correct locations and make perfect use of your panzerschreck! You are WARNED!

Lieutenant,

I'm sorry I must interrupt your diner with General Von Klinkerhoffen at his Chateau but you must act quickly! Don't tell anything about what I will tell you to the General!

Last week we discovered an allied spy in Michelle's resistancegroup.
After interrogation the spy told us that he briefed the allies about the hidden treasures in René's Café and that the allies were going to send a small light-armoured commando group to steal those goodies.
One of our patrols have just reported some American armoured vehicles entering the woods surrounding Nouvion.
As always, Kolonel Von Strohm, Lieutenant Geerer and Lieutenant Gruber are having a party in Café René so they're of no use.
You can imagine that Herr Flick will try to find out why those Americans are interested in Nouvion?!? If he should find out that the painting from 'the fallen Madonna with the big boobies' is located in René's café he won't hesitate one minute to inform his oncle H.H. and there will be a colonne leaving Nouvion soon, direction Russian Front!
So rush into town, deploy your men and make sure that the artworks stay in our posession without Herr Flick finding out what's happening!

*designer note:
allies 'stick to scenario default'
play only axis vs AI experience level +3

file attached
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 7 March 2009, 21:32:32 »
ReplyReply

Hats off to Koen (aka:The Web Gnome), for another quick, small, clean & enjoyable example, of a CM scenario, done well. The boys just barely pulled it off, grabbing the cafe' back,  just moments before the enemy started withdrawing. And as the AAR shows, it cost us dearly. (AI +3)

ays,

J

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 March 2009, 21:37:05 »
ReplyReply

congrats and thx for the AAR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print