18 April 2024, 06:52:54 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Round 3  (Read 14670 times)
Guderian
Private

View Profile
« on: 24 April 2009, 01:58:59 »
ReplyReply

Any idea when Round 3 will begin?
Bert Blitzkrieg
Sergeant

Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2009, 12:08:51 »
ReplyReply

Is round 3 still on or has the tournament passed away silently ?
Tanker
Sergeant Major

United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2009, 19:26:33 »
ReplyReply

Come to think of it I haven't seen Steve posting for a long time.
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2009, 19:41:08 »
ReplyReply

Without going too much into details on Steve's personal life I want to say that his family had more then their part of bad news during the last months.

This has slowed down Steve's time to spend on WaT and Combat Mission.

I hope you understand this and I'm sure his family would appreciate our thoughts and prayers.

sincerely yours,

Koen
Bert Blitzkrieg
Sergeant

Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2009, 15:06:32 »
ReplyReply

Without going too much into details on Steve's personal life I want to say that his family had more then their part of bad news during the last months.

I hope you understand this and I'm sure his family would appreciate our thoughts and prayers.

sincerely yours,

Koen

OK, that explains a lot. Thanks for the info !
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2009, 20:01:59 »
ReplyReply

sincerely yours,

Koen

OK, that explains a lot. Thanks for the info !

no probs  hatsoff
MeatEtr
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 3 June 2009, 23:28:05 »
ReplyReply

Thanks for the info Koen, I too was starting to wonder "whats up" with the Masters tourney. Best wishes to and your family Steve. The tourney can certainly wait, it's just a game after all, nothing more.
Mad Russian

« Reply #7 on: 24 July 2009, 05:58:28 »
ReplyReply

Okay. I have gotten answers from most of those in the tournament. I'll reset the roster for round 3 this weekend.

Good Hunting.

MR
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 24 July 2009, 09:59:28 »
ReplyReply

Steve,

I am sure that we can find a solution for the tournament.
Do you want me to take over untill you are back?

Henk

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Mad Russian

« Reply #9 on: 24 July 2009, 16:57:56 »
ReplyReply

I'm good. I'll set round 3 this weekend.

I'm being smarter this time around. Rather than slot the whole round and then have 3 guys tell me they are dropping Im finding out who is still in before I slot the round.

I just have to give everybody a reasonable time to respond. I sent out those emails about 2 weeks ago. Some I still haven't heard from but most have answered. Of course vacations are entering into all this so that makes it exciting as well.

We should do fine.

Thanks for the support though I appreciate it.

Good Hunting.

MR
Mad Russian

« Reply #10 on: 26 July 2009, 18:45:47 »
ReplyReply

Henk is taking over the tournament because of personal issues I have. I will be setting this round but after that Henk will be the one that will be guiding the tournament. I'll be there to support him if he needs any guidance but he's a very savy gamer and player so I don't expect any issues.

I wou8ld like to take this opportunity to thank everybody for joining the tournament and putting up with all my mishandling of the entire affair. It's obvious now that I should have let someone else take the reins long ago.

Good Luck to all of you and Good Hunting.

MR
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 26 July 2009, 19:22:02 »
ReplyReply

Hello all,

Indeed for round 3 it will be Steve who is in charge, but I will be drawn in fast and round 4 will be my sole matters.
I thank Steve for  setting up the tournament and for all of his good work for the community.
I hope  I can replace him and be able to work according to his standards!

Henk

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Tanker
Sergeant Major

United States

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 July 2009, 01:15:56 »
ReplyReply

Best of luck Steve.  I hope things settle down for you.  Thanks for the tournament.

Thanks for stepping up Henk.
morkern
Private 1st class

France

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27 July 2009, 13:10:33 »
ReplyReply

Hi!
Is it possible to continue our game even if the round 2 is finished?
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 27 July 2009, 17:27:38 »
ReplyReply

That would be a good question for Steve to answer.
I think you can play it out for fun.
But the points would not count anymore since round 3 is about to begin.

Henk

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2 August 2009, 16:42:37 »
ReplyReply

Gentlemen,

As of today we have 3 people not responding to emails.
I want to start with sending the emails for round 3 today/tomorrow.
I give the remaining 3 untill today to respond, if they fail to do so round 3 will start without them.

Henk

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 9 August 2009, 11:25:27 »
ReplyReply

Good morning all, I have send out the emails for round 3.
I still have a few people who did not respond to Steve or my email.
If you havent heard anything from me please respond to me by this topic or by PM.
Round 3 has 2 scenarios: 21st panzer at D-day( made by me) and HSG 3 Saddle up (made by Mad Russian)

henk

Calibration
Private

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 9 August 2009, 23:33:07 »
ReplyReply

I have received no emails concerning Round 3 apart from one today from Steve concerning the scenario HSG 3AD Saddle Up. I should have checked the forum more regularly but, just so you know, had I decided to withdraw I would have had the courtesy to tell you about it.

If there is still an opportunity to play I can still do so.

All the best
Calibration
BlueSixGolf
Private 1st class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 August 2009, 03:22:03 »
ReplyReply

Henk,

I just got the set-up files from Marshall666, but I haven't received my password yet.  Could you please resend them to my addy jjhouston4 (a) m s n (d o t) com.

Thanks.

von Reichmann
Sergeant

Australia

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 August 2009, 03:40:32 »
ReplyReply

I have received no emails concerning Round 3 apart from one today from Steve concerning the scenario HSG 3AD Saddle Up. I should have checked the forum more regularly but, just so you know, had I decided to withdraw I would have had the courtesy to tell you about it.

If there is still an opportunity to play I can still do so.

All the best
Calibration

Hi Henk.

Basically what Calibration said above also applies to me, having also just recently received the email from Steve that Calibration refers to.  I never received any email from yourself but I DID respond to Steve Overton's email a while back requesting that I confirm if I wanted to participate in round 3 and I sent a reply with a definite yes.  It seems there has a been a breakdown in communications somewhere.

Bedroefd

Regards

Jim R.
Pages:  [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44438085 | Sitemap