19 April 2024, 20:44:07 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Linked Events
  • Rattler´s Sister Birthday...: 2 August 2009
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Please someone remind me: Rattler´s Sister Birthday...  (Read 4153 times)
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« on: 22 July 2009, 17:31:54 »
ReplyReply

...and I keep forgetting it every year... Let´s see whether this works...  Gemeen

Rattler (aka TA)

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
FACman
WaT Supporter

United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2009, 20:14:13 »
ReplyReply

So the guy in charge of keeping the hi tech wheels and gears of this operation in motion, can't set himself up a reminder calendar?  hdbng
OOOH, thats sad, sad, sad... Sorry mate you'll get no excuse from me on this one... whistle

Even if I was inclined to lend you a hand, which Im not implying that I might, but if you dont tell us your Sister's birthday, how are we to remind you? Oh, I get it, its a psychic challege, the one who reminds you correctly, wins!
Im still not sure I'd rather not see you get your head handed to you by your Sister, when you forget her birthday again. reddevil

All kidding aside, it would help if we knew upon which date her birthday occurs.

"You can call me by my first name...Sarge."
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2009, 21:37:55 »
ReplyReply

...and I keep forgetting it every year... Let´s see whether this works...  Gemeen

Rattler (aka TA)

are you trying to get our postcount UP?  champ
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2009, 01:15:35 »
ReplyReply

So the guy in charge of keeping the hi tech wheels and gears of this operation in motion, can't set himself up a reminder calendar?  hdbng

I just did, it is alive, dynamic and it even keeps me alert talking (writing) to me...  Knipoog

Even if I was inclined to lend you a hand, which Im not implying that I might, but if you dont tell us your Sister's birthday, how are we to remind you? Oh, I get it, its a psychic challege, the one who reminds you correctly, wins! -snip-  All kidding aside, it would help if we knew upon which date her birthday occurs.

Just FYI (will enclose that in the Calendar How-To, thanks for alerting me): In the calendar related posts, for each post/reply just scroll up to the top of page and - voilá! - you will see the event (incl date) it relates to displayed in the "Linked Events" box.  iconclap

Out of courtesy because of your kind words: Clicking on this link will save you the scrolling in this case (see the box right in the center of screen).

TA

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2009, 04:58:13 »
ReplyReply

* is only visible to the poster and the admin?
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 23 July 2009, 06:09:22 »
ReplyReply

* is only visible to the poster and the admin?

To everybody with permissions.

ATM that are indeed poster (if poster is a normal member w/o restrictions) and Admins, but if we have global Moderators or a local Moderator in the board the post is posted, they also can see it to edit.

TA

Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 July 2009, 06:22:36 »
ReplyReply

check
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: