29 March 2024, 07:54:59 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Barack... go for it!  (Read 5464 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 6 November 2012, 20:39:08 »
ReplyReply

no, I'm not supposed to be neutral so my vote goes to Barack...

one of the main reasons is when I see Romney I think of Bush Jr.

I can't combine Romney with intelligence and leadership...

I can't comment much on national US issues but for international points I hope Obama gets re-elected
MontyB
WaT Supporter

New Zealand

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 7 November 2012, 02:36:18 »
ReplyReply

Does it matter who wins?

The choice appears to be a nice guy that is paralysed by a need to not upset anyone and therefore does nothing and a dodgy guy who wont do anything because he believes in the status quo.

We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 November 2012, 06:51:15 »
ReplyReply

I think it does matter altough I realise that he has to fight also inside the US government do realise/change anything

ps: Obama won  champ
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 7 November 2012, 12:37:15 »
ReplyReply

Change, what change...... under Obama the deficit increased with 100% Smiley
Nothing changed  really.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 7 November 2012, 21:24:39 »
ReplyReply

Nothing changed  really.

*1st of all he had a Bush heritage, something that took 8 years (or longer if you count Sr. time) to destroy takes even longer to restore
*he took a very hard task to start Obama care,certainly not the easiest path to take, it takes guts to start this up
*he's intelligent (compared with Bush Jr. you need a new word...)
*he had the balls to even talk about closing Guantanamo...

when former presidents were chose you saw footage of celebrating campaign members, now I saw many videos of celebrating people on the streets, black and white, young and old...

and I was very concerned about the election of Romney.... I saw lots of dollars but no intelligence, personality or character...
Alan65
The Postcard man
Captain

United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 8 November 2012, 04:22:33 »
ReplyReply

Nothing changed  really.

Bush's deficits averaged 291 billion USD/year, adjusted for inflation.
Obama's deficits have averaged 1,323.61 Billion USD/year adjusted for inflation.
Obama's deficits are 4.5 times the size of Bush's.

Of course, the Left blames George Bush for this but the deficits are caused by too much current spending, none of which was initiated by President Bush.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44167460 | Sitemap