19 March 2024, 07:34:12 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: players needed for MBX, recruitment centres open again!  (Read 6797 times)
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« on: 24 November 2009, 18:12:59 »
ReplyReply

Urgent message from blufors commander.

We need players to fullfill different tasks in our taskforce.
No experience is required, hence redfor will be butchered to easy..... Brede lach

So if you like to do something new and different , please contact me or Rattler.

Henk

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Tanker
Sergeant Major

United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2009, 01:30:24 »
ReplyReply

Ok I'm qualified, I have no experience.  Can't commit to time daily though, as my schedule is erratic.
Mad Russian

« Reply #2 on: 25 November 2009, 06:48:44 »
ReplyReply

No experience needed to watch your forces go up in smoke as OPFOR takes them apart.....

Good Hunting.

MR
Tanker
Sergeant Major

United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 November 2009, 15:58:58 »
ReplyReply

Hmmm, doesn't sound like fun. hdbng
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 25 November 2009, 17:31:19 »
ReplyReply

Tanker, Welcome on board salute salute

Dont worry about empty statements from MR, in this regard they mean nothing.  Brede lach
We will soon beat them back to the Gulags they came out from Knipoog whistle smallclap

Please contact Rattler for the Blue mailinglist.

henk

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 25 November 2009, 21:47:53 »
ReplyReply

Tanker added.

You (Henk) rally him.

Rattler

Tanker, Welcome on board salute salute

Dont worry about empty statements from MR, in this regard they mean nothing.  Brede lach
We will soon beat them back to the Gulags they came out from Knipoog whistle smallclap

Please contact Rattler for the Blue mailinglist.

henk

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Tanker
Sergeant Major

United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 November 2009, 23:51:26 »
ReplyReply

Guys I had no idea of the time commitment involved in this mbx or the advanced stage of the proceedings when I so casually volunteered.  I'm afraid that I would not be able to do it justice.  Perhaps next time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44027626 | Sitemap