22 August 2019, 20:18:00 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Classic Ghost Recon  (Read 4919 times)
the_13th_redneck
Sergeant Major

Korea, Republic of

View Profile WWW
« on: 3 May 2010, 22:56:51 »
ReplyReply

How many of you played or play the classic Ghost Recon?
I thought that was a great game with endless possibilities for modding and mission making.
I'm kind of making a mod for fun and I'm wondering who I can share it with when I'm done.

Earl Grey
Member of Staff

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 4 May 2010, 19:49:50 »
ReplyReply

I have played them all (including the add-ons) and liked it pretty much but don't own it anymore. How can this game actually be modded, though?

"You don't have to take things how they are - rather how they should be!" - Bastard Instructor From Hell
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 4 May 2010, 20:03:24 »
ReplyReply

How many of you played or play the classic Ghost Recon?
I thought that was a great game with endless possibilities for modding and mission making.
I'm kind of making a mod for fun and I'm wondering who I can share it with when I'm done.

info for those not familiar with the game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_Ghost_Recon
the_13th_redneck
Sergeant Major

Korea, Republic of

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 5 May 2010, 00:12:50 »
ReplyReply

Classic Ghost Recon has one of the best editors ever made (in my opinion).
It comes bundled with the game, and it's called IGOR.  Very straight forward stuff.
The game is so old and I wonder why it hasn't become freeware/abandonware yet.

Earl Grey
Member of Staff

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 5 May 2010, 08:26:05 »
ReplyReply

Ubisoft has some odd policies regarding their games - look at their newest, 'Silent Hunter 5'. As long as the publisher still sees the possibility that coin can be made, they keep it. Or it has got something to do with the frnachise license - after all, there stilla re new 'Ghost Recon' games being made and there's another one bound in the end of the year...

"You don't have to take things how they are - rather how they should be!" - Bastard Instructor From Hell
the_13th_redneck
Sergeant Major

Korea, Republic of

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 5 May 2010, 14:20:52 »
ReplyReply

I don't like the new Ghost Recon games.  They're far too arcade like.
The only real issue I had with the classic Ghost Recon were the vehicles that were invincible.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 26026149 | Sitemap