23 November 2017, 19:50:08 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum has been heavily streamlined to help you find your place of interest faster. Hope you like it!

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: FFTv3 - FAST & FURIOUS TOURNAMENT 2016  (Read 21529 times)
sempai
Global Moderator

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 9 July 2017, 17:36:55 »
ReplyReply

Dear participants,

The next scenario, CHARKOW 1943, goes out the next days! Pairings get posted asap.

Greetings
sempai
Global Moderator

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 July 2017, 20:09:56 »
ReplyReply

All CHARKOW setup files sent except the ones of OWL vs TAKETHEBODY. Have to wait if TAKETHEBODY is participating again or if I have to replace him another time.

Greetings

stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 23 July 2017, 20:46:18 »
ReplyReply

Thx! Got the files Smiley

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
sempai
Global Moderator

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12 November 2017, 12:03:44 »
ReplyReply

How is it guys,

Are all of You through with the current FFT battle? If so send over Your files asap, please!

Greetings
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 12 November 2017, 18:06:06 »
ReplyReply

Nope, I am still busy.

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
sempai
Global Moderator

Germany

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 18 November 2017, 11:01:47 »
ReplyReply

Guys, the final deadline is the last day of this month! That´s a must! We have to continue and I apologize for my softness in holding the original deadline! I´m very hindered at the moment by always changing health and RL issues what have to do with that. That´s my only excuse. Please, don´t forget to write FFT in the title of You mails if sending the turns over! Good luck yet for the remaining CHARKOW battle time!

Greetings
Pages:  1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 19644947 | Sitemap