29 March 2024, 07:08:52 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: MBC - MINI-BATTLES-CAMPAIGN  (Read 17937 times)
Sempai

« on: 13 October 2013, 19:58:18 »
ReplyReply

The MBC started anew. That´s a CMAK campaign. I continue the campaign idea we played in 2011 the first time. Raw spoken it´s a huge OP consisting of single scenarios following the history of WW2. The current start date is May 1943. First experience is to gain in Africa. The Africa Corps is in full but orderly retreat and the Desert Rats pressure hard.
Participants start with an all green task force. Over the time they can gain eperience, upgrade units and troops, fetch some prestige and points, capture enemy vehicles etc. Because I do all the calculating and do it manually one can implement things one had wished for CM but never got by the developpers.
Currently one starter slot is open. Replacement slots are unrestricted. For more detailed info take a look here:

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x-1-bo-bb-ak.106/

Greetings Smiley
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 13 October 2013, 20:03:09 »
ReplyReply

Sounds good.
I had a similar idea but its still an idea in my head only.
Havent got the time to think out a system jet nor what detail I would want to add.
So, would  you please keep me up to date on how much time you spend on calculating, designing and keeping track of things?

Stoffel
Sempai

« Reply #2 on: 14 October 2013, 00:06:57 »
ReplyReply

Most time is consumed by searching and identifing the troops and units on the battlefield. Depends on how many there are and how the terrain is. From half an hour till two hours mostly.
Calculating is relatively easy and if You for example has opponents with a company inf each and a few assisting units I would say 1/2 or 3/4 hour therefor.
Designing - if You meant the map itself - sometimes weeks or even years. If You mean the situation between the single battles etc. I would say half an hour in average.
All depends on how well You´re prepared and how many things You have implemented. So all in all I would say I need about one hour in average for one opponent.

Greetings Smiley

P.S.: Take You part on MBC?
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 October 2013, 07:04:18 »
ReplyReply

Sounds good yes, do I need to sign in somewhere or can you do that for me?? ( lazy modus on ;-))
Sempai

« Reply #4 on: 17 October 2013, 01:27:57 »
ReplyReply

Hey Stoffel,

You have to register at TheFewGoodMen for that. That´s an original FGM thing. But the FFT is another thing what will jump from club to club if it works the first time at FGM and I get allowance from the participating clubs.

Here the link again: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/mbc-recruits-board.18379/

That´s where You have to answer after registering. I´ll do You in then immediately.

Greetings Smiley
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 October 2013, 14:34:35 »
ReplyReply

There is a problem than, I cant login at FGM.
Wasnt allowed to be a member, long time ago.
had to do something with WaT.

I keep an eye out on the progress.
So not playing, but I am interested in the way you will handle this ;-)

Henk
Sempai

« Reply #6 on: 17 October 2013, 18:46:45 »
ReplyReply

May I ask what problem could cause the banning from FGM? I can´t think of Bootie as someone who bans anybody without reason. But even he is only a human. Maybe it´s over now with the banning.
You could send me Your answer on my mail adress wpc dot sempai at googlemail dot com.

If there isn´t a good reason but the banning remains - then I´ll do Your participation via e-mail. It´s only more extra work but nothing what isn´t to handle.

Greetings Smiley
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 October 2013, 20:01:17 »
ReplyReply

Cant recall exactly what it was, I wasnt allowed to join.
I am not banned.
I will be  very happy if you can arrange it with the email.
At least I know Owl personally ;-)

thx in advance.

Henk
Bootie
Private

England

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 October 2013, 07:46:33 »
ReplyReply

LOL... Ive never banned anyone from the FGM.  I had a disagreement with Koen many moons ago but I wouldnt say we fell out.  Anyone is welcome to join the FGM... even Koen if he is still around.  This place seems quiet these days so feel free to sign up.

S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 October 2013, 13:56:53 »
ReplyReply

Thx Bootie!
Bootie
Private

England

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 October 2013, 15:25:12 »
ReplyReply

No problem matey... look forward to seeing you at The FGM.   smallclap
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 14 November 2013, 23:33:34 »
ReplyReply

First round is played. A victory for me.
Hope I can continue that ;-)
Sempai, thx for offering this great campaign!!!

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44166901 | Sitemap