10 December 2019, 08:15:45 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: HELP! Job application: Newsmanager: newspapers-blogs-websites  (Read 3157 times)
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« on: 25 May 2009, 21:39:47 »
ReplyReply

Guys,

I need more people who post the latest news from around the world. What does your national newspapers bring concerning military/war matters?
Do you read newspapers online?
Do you search for online news when you hear about news?

examples: Israel and the latest news about the fosfour use, Iran with the nuclear program, NorthKorea with their nuclear tests, Obama with his programs and the things he already won't do when he promised he will,....there's so much to post I can't get around to do it all myself!

I have so many newspaper articles laying around ready for publishing that I can't find the time.

I NEED help!

Can't do it all myself!

K
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2009, 22:58:19 »
ReplyReply

A "news manager"...

Cannot do for no time.

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 June 2009, 21:34:03 »
ReplyReply

there's so much going on these days...

do you want to share with us what's been written yours country's newspapers?

tell us what the TV stations are telling!

I'm really curious on how your country/population reacts on Iran, Afghanistan, USA, Israel-Palestina and more...

interested?

send me a PM or email

Koen
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2009, 20:41:45 »
ReplyReply

Still cannot (soccer, anyone? Dont even manage to collect the time to say that Barca is not from this planet, and prove it halfway acceptably...  hdbng).

Call on me between November and February if you still need someone then.

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
Koen
Poster

Belgium

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2009, 20:46:06 »
ReplyReply

Still cannot (soccer, anyone? Dont even manage to collect the time to say that Barca is not from this planet, and prove it halfway acceptably...  hdbng).

Call on me between November and February if you still need someone then.

TA

whenever you can is fine for me...

anyone else?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 27239302 | Sitemap