19 March 2024, 03:21:14 *

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to War and Tactics!    War and Tactics Forum is currently undergoing some modifications that might disable features you are used to. This is unabvoidable as we have to update the forum engine to a new structure that is incompatible with many of the features we had used so far. The good news: WaT will be more secure and stable, and most of the features we uninstalled will be a natural part of the new structure anyway. For the rest we will be looking for solutions. (APR 23, 2018)

Home   Forum   Help ! Forum Rules ! Search Calendar Donations Login Register Chat  
Pages:  1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on TechnoratiShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo
Author Topic: Donators  (Read 29848 times)
TechAdmin
Administrator

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 11 November 2013, 00:07:24 »
ReplyReply

Well, I paid the domain warandtactics.com today (18,15 Euros), but the server (106 Euros) I cannot take on me (simply don´t have them). If nobody pays the hosting fee it the server will be shut down, payment was due 26.10. and I then had negotiated a prolongation for both domain and server til NOV 7th with the hosting guys (and informed Koen).

Just FYI,

Rattler

I asked the hosting guys again for a prolongation of the hosting plan to be paid until end of NOV 12th, not received a response yet but I think we will get this time of grace.

After this, quite probably the site will be shut down in the current form. I am taking steps to revive it later, in a different form, but I cannot guarantee this will work (50/50 chance).

FYI,

TA

"Smile, tomorrow will be worse!"  Murphy
stoffel
WaT supporter
WaT Supporter

Netherlands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 11 November 2013, 11:35:58 »
ReplyReply

I can pay that, no problem.
For what time periode is this?

How much is needed in the near future?

My topics are about my personal opinion, my thoughts and what I think. They do not reflect the official opinion of the ministry of defense of the Netherlands.
Rattler
WaT Supporter

Germany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 11 November 2013, 14:36:16 »
ReplyReply

Cool.

Price is 106 Euros (for a year, til 23rd of Octobre 2014), PM on the way to you for how to access the host and to effect payment (the site is all in Spanish, so I will guide you through).

Near future, no more cost than propatria.info (18.15 Euros)

Rattler

"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left...": The Rattler Way Of Life (thanks! to Solideo)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9v3Vyr5o2Q
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11 November 2013, 14:50:39 »
ReplyReply

Message from Stoffel:

Roger that, will look into it this evening.
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 November 2013, 21:40:06 »
ReplyReply

TA,

Please contact me, something went wrong with payment!!!!!!
S-1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 7 December 2013, 10:49:25 »
ReplyReply

TA,

Are you back online?
I need advice regarding the payment.
Further I noticed the registration still doesnt work.
The letters for verification are not shown.

Co-admin
Pages:  1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 44024099 | Sitemap